Greenbelt DJ Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anthony Conforti at Greenbelt came highly recommended to me by a friend who works in the wedding industry. My now husband and I emailed with Anthony a few times, and even met with him in person as we got closer to the wedding. We could tell very early on that he was very experienced with weddings and really knew what he was talking about. We also rented uplights through Anthony and worked with him to select custom colors for our ceremony and reception. (Sidenote for uplights: My groom really wanted them, but I was not convinced that we needed them....and then I saw them in our venue. They were absolutely gorgeous and really helped transform the room - I highly recommend going with uplights if you are on the fence.) After meeting with Anthony, we knew we were in good hands.

It wasn't until the day of the wedding that we realized just how truly fantastic Anthony is. We had provided Anthony with a few songs that were "must haves" during the ceremony and reception, along with a few songs that were "never plays" during the ceremony and reception. He stayed true to those lists, and managed to read the room with 100% accuracy and played the most perfect mix of music. From the instant Anthony opened up the floor for dancing until the last song before our exit, the dance floor was PACKED. While we do have a dance-y group of friends/family, Anthony played the most perfect songs to not only get everyone on the dance floor, but to also KEEP everyone on the dance floor. He played a great mix of music to keep all ages involved and comfortable. Each and every person at the wedding told us how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing.

While I won't be planning another wedding, if I am ever planning any sort of event that requires a DJ, it just has to be Anthony!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
3267 Bee Cave Rd., Suite 107-290, Austin, TX 78746
BLOG

Live Mixing DJs with Dance-floor lights. Wireless up-lighting available.

Greenbelt DJ Productions - named after the Barton Creek Greenbelt - has a great reputation for providing exceptional mobile DJ and lighting services at weddings. We mix live using turntables, offer professional MC services, and provide gorgeous up-lighting at competitive prices. Our number one goal is to provide you and your guests the best musical, dancing, and lighting experiences possible, while remaining true to your vision and playing the genres you choose. All three of us - Joel, Anthony, and Erik - are skilled in the art of beat matching and are committed to going above and beyond to accommodate our customers.

Once you pay your "save the date" deposit, you will be given a password to access our online planning website, which will allow you to listen to our music library on any online computer in the world, as you "click and pick" your  "love it" and "hate it" lists. You can even make an unlimited custom list of songs that we will acquire at no charge to you. Also, you can use the online web tools to research traditional and nontraditional song ideas for various parts of your wedding.

Greenbelt DJ Productions will:

-Meet with you in advance of your event to brainstorm and/or iron out all the final details face to face.

-Customize the announcements, itinerary, and music to best suit your culture and style.

-Follow up with you and always return emails and phone calls as soon as possible.

-Allow you to create your music list by picking songs and genres that you love, like, and/or hate.

-Always arrive to your event at least two hours before your contracted time and break down after your send off.

-Provide the best sound and light systems money can buy, including at least one wireless microphone for your ceremony and/or reception.

-Bring 100,000 songs from all genres to your wedding with the ability to download more music at your event, if necessary.

-Rely on years of experience orchestrating weddings and read your crowd to play the right song at the right time.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

ENDORSEMENTS (41)
A DJ is one of the most important elements for a successful wedding. You really need to find a DJ that matches your style. If you want your wedding to be a party & have people dancing till they kick you out of the venue, look no further. Joel is fun, energetic, friendly, and will go out of his way to provide you with the best service possible. I have seen hundreds of DJs and when it came time for me to get married, I hired him for my own wedding! Hire Him! You will not regret it.
PROS I KNOW (207) View All 207 Pros »