Greenbelt DJ Productions

Greenbelt DJ Productions

Live Mixing DJs with Dance-floor lights. Wireless up-lighting available.

3267 Bee Cave Rd.
Suite 107-290
Austin, TX 78746 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Greenbelt DJ Productions - named after the Barton Creek Greenbelt - has a great reputation for providing exceptional mobile DJ and lighting services at weddings. We mix live using turntables, offer professional MC services, and provide gorgeous up-lighting at competitive prices. Our number one goal is to provide you and your guests the best musical, dancing, and lighting experiences possible, while remaining true to your vision and playing the genres you choose. All three of us - Joel, Anthony, and Erik - are skilled in the art of beat matching and are committed to going above and beyond to accommodate our customers.

Once you pay your "save the date" deposit, you will be given a password to access our online planning website, which will allow you to listen to our music library on any online computer in the world, as you "click and pick" your  "love it" and "hate it" lists. You can even make an unlimited custom list of songs that we will acquire at no charge to you. Also, you can use the online web tools to research traditional and nontraditional song ideas for various parts of your wedding.

Greenbelt DJ Productions will:

-Meet with you in advance of your event to brainstorm and/or iron out all the final details face to face.

-Customize the announcements, itinerary, and music to best suit your culture and style.

-Follow up with you and always return emails and phone calls as soon as possible.

-Allow you to create your music list by picking songs and genres that you love, like, and/or hate.

-Always arrive to your event at least two hours before your contracted time and break down after your send off.

-Provide the best sound and light systems money can buy, including at least one wireless microphone for your ceremony and/or reception.

-Bring 100,000 songs from all genres to your wedding with the ability to download more music at your event, if necessary.

-Rely on years of experience orchestrating weddings and read your crowd to play the right song at the right time.

Photos

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Joel was a blast!! He is a very sweet person who clearly loves what he is doing! He has a ton of great suggestions and was patient with me when we met to put together the final list. During the day of the wedding he was open to suggestions and even worked on making sure that I knew all of my timing! :) He did an AWESOME job keeping everyone out on the dance floor (which had been a worry of mine). He also did all of my ceremony music and his transitioning from one part of the venue to the next was seamless! Don't even worry about booking someone separate! :)

Also, Joel and I had talked about how he would introduce certain things or strategically get my shy husband to get out of his shell - all of which he did so smoothly! I would highly recommend Joel to any of my friends and I thank him for making this day so perfect! You are kidding yourself if you think that booking a DJ should have little thought... it can really make or break your wedding!

Thank you Joel! :)

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Endorsements
A DJ is one of the most important elements for a successful wedding. You really need to find a DJ that matches your style. If you want your wedding to be a party & have people dancing till they kick you out of the venue, look no further. Joel is fun, energetic, friendly, and will go out of his way to provide you with the best service possible. I have seen hundreds of DJs and when it came time for me to get married, I hired him for my own wedding! Hire Him! You will not regret it.
512-413-1371
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards