Greenbelt DJ Productions Reviews

Greenbelt DJ Productions 5
  • Laura

Laura Kettler · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Anthony from Greenbelt DJ was awesome and we loved working with him! He was the DJ at my sister's wedding a couple of years ago, which turned out to be the ultimate dance party, so as soon as we started planning I knew we had to hire him. We were also planning our wedding from California, which of course made me a little nervous, but he made the entire process extremely easy and worry free. He provided a detailed questionnaire to fill out leading up to the wedding and when we weren't sure on what songs or direction to take things, he would jump in with suggestions and helped us make our final decisions. We didn't have many specific songs we wanted to be played at the reception, more so just a general vibe, and he matched it perfectly with every song being a hit on the dance floor. Not even exaggerating, he had the dance floor packed from the second it opened up for dancing to the very last song of the night. I would definitely recommend Anthony to anyone looking to hire someone for their wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Mandy · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Made our wedding SO FUN!

We are so impressed with Joel's talents. Not only did the uplighting he provided look beautiful, but the music was the most fun part of the wedding reception! We had so many people compliment the playlist, and we just love how easily everything flowed together and kept people dancing all night long. We will always remember the end of the night when Joel got every single wedding guest singing along and dancing to our final songs. Our number one wish for our wedding was for everyone to have fun and Joel is responsible for that!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lindsey · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Kept the Party Groovin'

DJ Joel was the perfect DJ! We gave him a list of our preferred songs and after a comprehensive meeting where we discussed everything from music genre to ceremony details, he was able to keep everything on track! Everyone was dancing all night long! DJ Joel read the crowd really well while also staying true to what we wanted. Thank you DJ Joel for keeping our wedding grooving!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and experienced DJ!!

We loved having Joel DJ our wedding! A few weeks before the wedding, Joel sent over a detailed intake form, and he followed our responses perfectly! We told him we loved country, but wanted to keep our reception a good mix of everything. For the cocktail hour, he created the best mix of country, jazz and pop - it was perfect and everyone commented on how much they loved the music! For the dance, he did live mixing and read the crowd perfectly! He created the perfect mix of new and old favorites so that everyone felt included on the dance floor! Greenbelt DJ Productions also provided the photo booth for our wedding. Everyone had a blast in the photo booth and loved how easy they could text the photos directly to their phones (as well as take printed photos home with them)!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/13/2019

Joel is the best!!

We hired Joel with Greenbelt Dj based off my planner recommendation. Planning an out of town wedding we took a leap of faith and we are so glad we did!! Joel worked remotely with us to cater music to our tastes and preferences! He was amazing, professional, quick to respond and flexible! He went above and beyond to ensure the perfect day and we are so grateful!! If you need a dj in the Austin area, they are your vendor!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lauren Bungo · Married on 06/08/2019

Greenbelt DJ made our wedding great

Anthony was the best! He was very easy to work with and savvy with his technology. My husband and I did not want typical wedding music, and Anthony helped us choose which of our favorite songs would work and when to play them. He played all of the songs we wanted to hear and threw in a few extra. Our goal was to have people dancing, and goal achieved! After dinner, we danced the entire night. Several people complimented the cocktail hour music as well. Anthony nailed it on the uplighting too! He is very sweet guy and we would hire him again if we could.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/30/2019

Kept the party going!

Anthony Conforti was our DJ for our wedding day and he did an amazing job! He met with us beforehand to discuss the kinds of music we wanted to be played for our big day. However, we also gave him the freedom to make adjustments on the day of the wedding in the event that the party was dying down or he felt like another kind of music would get guests on the dancefloor. He really did keep the party going and made sure to be flexible to what was needed for the party at the time. Anthony was accommodating to make last minute changes when we wanted to have an additional person say a speech on the day of. He sounded great on the microphone. His professionalism and willingness to work with us throughout the planning process was amazing and we are so grateful that he was our DJ for our wedding day. We highly recommend him and Greenbelt DJ in general. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Greenbelt DJ Productions 6
    Greenbelt DJ Productions 7
    Greenbelt DJ Productions 8
    Greenbelt DJ Productions 9
    Greenbelt DJ Productions 10

Megan Breeland · Married on 12/01/2018

Had the best dance party ever thanks to Greenbelt!

Dancing was one of the most important elements of the evening to me, and Greenbelt more than delivered! Working with Joel leading up to the big day was easy - he is so professional and easy to work with, and thinks of everything you could need to beforehand. The music was outstanding, and he also provided the uplighting and photobooth, which were both huge hits! I can't recommend enough, Greenbelt made the day so special and so much fun!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mitch · Married on 11/04/2018

best in the business!

Everyone that we have talked to loved the music and playlist. The lights were perfect. At one point I looked around and was blown away at how amazing and how beautiful the whole room looked. My new husband said the exact same thing. Great energy, great music, perfect professionalism and speaking voice for announcements. Anthony paid attention to what we said we wanted and did not go rougue with a one size fits all playlist which resulted in a night of an active dance floor!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Anthony's the Best!

I would highly recommend Greenbelt DJ! We worked with Anthony and he did an amazing job. I loved using their software, it made coming up a playlist super easy. Anthony walked us through everything and even suggested some great songs. On the night of the wedding, he kept everyone dancing and he made the transitions seem super easy. He also was super nice!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Anthony DJed our wedding and was GREAT! he kept the wedding running perfecty and smoothly without a hitch. He kept the dance floor packed ALL night and did a great job assessing the crowd. we had tons of specific songs (including custom ones) we wanted throughout our wedding and he nailed them all. we also had a few last minute changes and we was entirely helpful and flexible. cant say enough good things about anthony!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2018

Joel freaking BROUGHT THE PARTY! Joel was amazing. He thoroughly listened to our ideas regarding music for our wedding, he had excellent suggestions based off of his thorough experience in the business, and I felt comfortable enough to fully trust him with music choices based off of the crowd's response. We met with him prior to the wedding to discuss our song choices for each part of the night, any announcements we needed him to make, and the overall timeline of the night. Joel followed our direction to a T and just went above and beyond to make our night flow smoothly. Would totally choose him again if I could!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Y

Yoonie · Married on 04/15/2018

If you want to have a super fun dance floor at your wedding, look no further than Greenbelt DJ! Our guests loved Anthony’s music. We had specific songs we wanted to play (Velvet Underground, Frank Ocean, Daft Punk), and Anthony was able to get every single song we wanted and then some. We could have been on the dance floor for 5 more hours because it was that fun! Super grateful he was so amazing to work with. And the lights he brought were also so perfect!

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/30/2017

Joel made our wedding the best it could possibly be. We got married a month ago and our friends and parents are still talking about how great the music and dancing were. The music was in our top three "things that are really important to us on our wedding" and Joel nailed it.
    Joel is an expert. The ceremony was seamless. Our first dances were just long enough. For the reception, he included songs for our parents and rolled right into music that kept everybody dancing.
    He's thoughtful and gave great suggestions. Book Joel. Seriously. You won't have to worry about a thing and it will be better than you could ever imagine.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

Joel was great throughout the entire day! He listened to all out preferences and executed our specific style. He did a great job keeping the dance party going despite some challenging acoustics during speeches. Overall excellent experience.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Anthony was amazing and so easy to work with! He took the time to listen to what our vision was for our reception and offered input on the few things we really weren't sure on. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! Anthony was very flexible, but also did a great job keeping our timeline in mind. I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2017

We highly recommend Greenbelt DJ Productions. We had an excellent experience from start to finish. Joel assisted us in all our needs and truly listened to our requests. He did an awesome job and made sure my husband and I and all our guest had a blast on the dance floor. He also made sure our first dance song sang by my brother was flawless. THANK YOU JOEL!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Planning a wedding and finding the right vendors is extremely stressful. I spoke with multiple DJ companies before speaking with Joel from GreenbeltDJ. Right away I knew he would be the perfect fit. He was so responsive and helpful with the millions of questions that I had. The planning process was very smooth and easy! They offer an online event planning website where you can choose the exact songs you want played, as well as songs you definitely don't want played. We did a little bit of this but left the majority up to Joel and trusted him to "read the crowd" which he did an excellent job of! A few weeks before the wedding we were able to Skype with Joel and go over our timeline and any other questions we had. Joel was so on top of it and had great suggestions of songs when we were unsure of what to choose. I would highly recommend booking him! He's a rockstar! Thank you, Joel, for being a part of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Since I live in Dallas and he is located in Austin where my wedding was, we had a Skype meeting to review everything for my big day. He responds to emails almost instantly too! The day of my wedding was so amazing. He kept the dance floor completely packed. We had specific requests and he made sure the evening went smoothly and everything flowed. He kept everything on track and according to schedule. I didn't have to think about anything that night! Also, I had so many compliments from kids to grandparents complimenting me on the music. I owe my perfect evening to Joel for sure!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Anthony was awesome! We had a small wedding and were nervous people wouldn't be dancing, but Anthony got everyone out on the dance floor and got everyone partying! My husband and I don't really listen to top 40s or dance music, so Anthony found a way to incorporate our music taste throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner and in a seamless transition got the party started for dancing! Anthony is professional and his communication was great! On our RSVP we asked our guests to make song requests to help build our playlist. We sent the playlist to Anthony and he incorporated the guests' playlist in and our guests were SO excited when their songs were played! They would run up to us and tell us it was their song request and dance extra hard when their song was played. As a surprise for the maid of honor speech, my two sisters wrote a little 'rap' to a beat they had mixed themselves, and Anthony had coordinated the whole thing with them which was so unique and incredibly sweet! Anthony and Greenbelt DJs was so easy to work with and are very experienced in their field. If you want a good party, hire Greenbelt DJs!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ardala · Married on 05/06/2017

Josh was our DJ this weekend and I honestly cannot say enough great things about him. Josh had Skype meetings with us, since we don't live in Austin, and he made sure he had all the details of the ceremony/reception/dancing. He played all our favorite songs and the dance floor was full all night. Our friends had a lot of fun, and that's exactly what you want at your wedding right? When we first contacted Greenbelt, we explained what we wanted and Joel set us with Josh as he thought he'd be a perfect match. He was. He even played some bossa nova and other Brazilian songs during our reception, what made my guests from Brazil really happy. Greenbelt was great to work with, their online system makes all the process really easy and stress free. The fact they care to match your preferences with their DJs' styles is fantastic. If you want great songs, a full dance floor, fun all night, please ask for Josh.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Joel is absolutely amazing. You will not find a better DJ who will listen to everything you want and throw an awesome party.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jacob · Married on 12/09/2016

We used Anthony as our DJ for our recent wedding. Best decision we made. He made sure to meet with us weeks before the wedding to get our likes and dislikes. He was also able to incorporate some songs my Dad wanted to play for us too. During the wedding he even checked on my bride and me to make sure we had drinks! He was committted to making sure we had the best night ever. We even had people at the wedding asking for a copy of the playlist. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Book Erik NOW! This was our favorite vendor. Seriously folks we had the best PARTY ever. Guests are still talking about our wedding in Austin. Erik did an amazing job with the music and kept the party going until midnight. People kept asking "where did you find your Dj".....he was that good! We had a crowd of about 200 and it seemed everyone enjoyed the music. We started with Motown, top 40s and ended with hip hop and everyone LOVED it. We wanted a party and we got one! Everyone was on the dance floor and we had a diverse group of people. A few folks even hashtagged "best dance floor". Anyway, I had been in contact with Erik many times leading up to the wedding and I truly enjoyed discussing details with him. We'd seriously be on the phone for over an hour discussing music. He was the BEST vendor and DJ. So nice and very professional. Leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day Erik was great. Everything was perfect. Words can't describe how great this guy is. Please book him. Trust me when I say you will not regret it. Just AMAZNG!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2016

We worked with Erik from Greenbelt DJ for our October wedding. He was extremely professional, full of energy, and made our reception the perfect dance party. We provided him with our favorite songs and he also read the guests to choose the perfect songs. Needless to say, our dance floor was full for the entire night! It was such a pleasure working with Erik from Greenbelt DJ.

Sent on 12/17/2016