Gina Esposito | Photographer

Profile Picture
Sara
1 Review
10/18/2014

I honestly can not say enough great things about Gina and her staff, so I won't ramble; let me get right to the point. Do you want amazing photos, like beyond your fairytale dreams? Hire Gina. I know today everyone is a photographer thanks to Instagram, but Gina is truthfully a God amongst mortals in the photography business. From the moment I saw her portfolio I knew she was the one(quicker than when I met my husband!). Now, I minored in photography in college, so I know basic composition, lighting, shutter speed etc but what I know on an entry level Gina has mastered. I knew what style photos I wanted; mine. Clean, crisp, contemporary yet with a warm romantic aspect and Gina hit all those expectations out of the park. She has an impeccable eye for capturing the exact feelings and emotions I was experiencing and her ability to do so brings be back to one of the best days of my life every time I look at a photo. Gina was professional from the start, very quick to respond to any forms of contact, and very willing to listen to my all ideas(which you can imagine would be a lot!) Gina was flexible with scheduling, and that really helped accommodate any crazy bride with our crazy schedules. It only took one month to receive my photo gallery, and seeing how I got married in the peak of wedding season find that a very short amount of time to wait for the very high quality photos I received. I could not be happier with the product I received from Gina, or the all around experience I had working with her and her staff from start to finish. As someone who has dealt with planning a wedding, and budgeting (or lack there of) this is the area where you want to "spare no expense"- TRUST ME!! Your wedding will fly by and Gina will capture your wedding day and everything that happened (PG or not) and she will make those cringe-worthy garter scenes grandmother appropriate, once again trust me. It is impossible to put into words how very happy I am with my wedding photos.

Gina Esposito | Photographer responded with the following comments:

Sara! Can I use this for a commercial??? Lol you are amazing! Thank you so so much for taking the time to write such an incredible review. It's so awesome to connect with clients the way we did. You looked ridiculous on your wedding day and it was completely effortless to capture your beauty. Thank you for the honor of shooting the most important day of your life.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
535 Eighth Ave, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018
BLOG

Gina Esposito is passionate about the visual arts. She enjoys looking at life through the eyes of a lens and her own eyes are uniquely gifted to capture bold and brilliant images.

"While advanced technology can help enhance and manipulate photography to be what one wants it to be, I yearn to capture the pure essence of a moment each time the shutter opens and closes."

Her acclaimed portfolio is comprised of portraiture, studio shoots and industrial/marketing images. Ms. Esposito's creations have been featured on CD and magazine covers, website and facebook designs, corporate brochures  and catalogs.

Gina resides outside of New York City on scenic Long Island.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2011
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
So much fun, energy, and talent packed into a tiny package! Gina Esposito is a ninja behind the lens and gets the job done flawlessly- every time! Not only does she deliver beautiful images, but she relates, connects, and makes all of her couples feel extremely comfortable from their first meeting! Who can beat having a friend and fantastic photographer (with great hair) on their wedding day? GINA ESPO Photography:: Do it! :)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Gina Esposito | Photographer is a wedding photographer from Long Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Connecticut, and Destination Wedding Locations. Gina Esposito | Photographer is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in photojournalism, portraiture, trash the dress and romance