Anée Atelier Reviews

160 Reviews for Anée Atelier

160 Anée Atelier Reviews

Erin Connolly · Married on 10/05/2018

Simply the best

Gina and Sheena were the absolute best and a pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and had so many great ideas for poses. The photos were so creative and so so beautiful. I'm in love with each and every one of them. They are simply the best at what they do and I would choose them every time.

Kelly · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply amazing

Gina and Sheena were absolutely amazing!! They are both so fun to work with. From the second I spoke to Gina on the phone I knew that I was going to choose her as my photographer, she is so personable and easy to talk to! My husband and I hate taking pictures but Gina and Sheena made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and we had so much fun with them! Working with them was so easy, they are on top of everything and super organized. We got teasers 2 days after our wedding and had our full gallery within the promised time of ~5 weeks, which is amazing! I cannot stress how amazing and talented these two ladies are, I wish we could get married again just so that we could use Gina and Sheena again :) Not to mention our pictures came out stunning, I am so happy with them! Choosing a photographer is so important and I highly recommend Gina and Sheena, one of the best decisions we made!!

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

12 stars !!

5 stars is not enough.. gina & Sheena deserve 12 stars all the way! Anée Atelier has become a wedding must have for our group of friends who all got married in this past year. In my entire wedding process they were the best money we spent. From your first phone call you feel like you have two new friends. They listen to exactly what you want and have a vision for you that you didn't even know you wanted but its exactly what you needed. My husband is not into pictures. He is charming for sure but once he's done with being told what to do he's DONE. Both gina and sheena understood that the wedding was going to go the way danny says and they just rolled with it. They got him to cooperate even when he didn't realize he was! He even claims they are the only ones that could have handled him and his rowdy bunch ( friends mooning the camera and all) My pictures exceeded every expectation i had. I would recommend to the world. i can't wait for the rest of my friends to get married so we can hang with these babes some more ! you guys are the best of the best !! thank you for everything, you made our day that much better

Shea · Married on 09/02/2018

Best ever!

If you are looking for a wedding/anything photographer STOP! Seriously Gina and Sheena are photography GODDESSES. Not to mention the sweetest yet most fiery, passionate, and talented in the biz. Their work is incredible and I have never gotten so many compliments from random people, strangers, family, friends, and my other wedding vendors on their photography and ethic. They work their tails off to not only ensure your pictures are perfection but that your day is as well. From the day I met them at our engagement shoot I felt like they were friends I had known since forever, they are that awesome. They capture the greatest moments and have a true artistic talent and eye that will leave anyone that captures a glimpse of your photos saying WOW. I cannot say enough amazing things about these two beautiful souls. Seriously snag them up as these 2 are crushing the game and will be booked up before you can bat an eye.

Anée Atelier 11
    Anée Atelier 16
    Anée Atelier 17
    Anée Atelier 18

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

I am still sad Gina and Sheena are booked for our wedding day, in full disclosure I didn't reach out with enough time to book for our date but if I could do the wedding planning all over again, thats the one change I would make.

I am giving five stars because after reaching out to them they guided me through my photographic vision for our wedding to ensure I booked the second best (because they are the best) photographer to capture our wedding day. Their attention to detail, availability and just flat out friendliness was second to none for someone who isn't a "paying client". I would highly recommend them to ANY bride as I know they will do everything in their power to make the couple the happiest in the world. If you have doubt, just visit their instagram which is my daily dosage of #weddingphotography goals, the proof is in the pudding!

• F

Francesca · Married on 08/05/2018

Anee Atelier are amazing! My husband and I had such a wonderful time working with them. Gina and Sheena immediately make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Which is so important on your wedding day! They are so talented and really care about making it a special experience for you. We could not be more thrilled with the way everything turned out. I have received so many messages about how beautiful our photos are from friends and family. Photos are forever so thank you for making us feel beautiful and capturing all those special moments.

• User6926693 · Recently married

Don't cheat yourself. Hire these 2.

The greatest gift the universe gave us for our wedding! Gina and Sheena are not only the most talented photographers I have ever worked with, they bring the best energy with them! My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of the camera but the "Eenas" put us right at ease and made it fun to have our photos taken. They were able to capture our vision above and beyond what we had expected. They are willing to take the lead with some fun ideas if you are game (be game, it's so worth it) or be open to your ideas or what you are looking for. They were able to coordinate 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 3 flower girls, 3 ring bearers, and 2 sets of parents with such ease it felt like they had been part of our friends and family forever.
    We had a wedding of 250-300 people and almost everyone made it a point to tell us how wonderful they are! Needless to say, Gina and Sheena will be our family photographers for years to come if they will have us!

They were real about our expectations and told us what is and isn't possible without sacrificing what we wanted. They undersold and over delivered. You would be doing yourself a disservice by not hiring these best in class photographers.

Evelyn · Married on 06/09/2018

I can remember searching for the right photographer for our wedding - if you are in that same moment, I advise booking Gina and Sheena immediately! After our wedding, we extended a heartfelt thank you to Anee Atelier for being our wedding photographers. We had the best time at our wedding and we have enjoyed working with them so much!

Gina and Sheena are both are so much fun to be around and simultaneously know how to get things done. The groom said his time with Sheena and the groomsmen at the hotel was awesome, and I can only rave about my experience with Gina while the bridesmaids and I were getting ready. Family and bridal party photos were taken efficiently and I could tell everyone felt comfortable working with the two of them. We had a noteworthy moment at the reception, and they both came up to us with a ton of excitement and said how it was so cool! Made us feel awesome!

We also appreciated how Sheena & Gina would check in with us regularly to see if there were any specific photos we wanted throughout the evening. We felt like they were there as people who had our back to help our wedding go smoothly. Having them there really meant a lot to us.

Now that I’ve gushed about our experience that day, let’s talk a minute about the photos. They are GORGEOUS and beyond imagination. We love looking at this beautifully captured moments and reflecting back on our day. We were married in a park, and the photos are lush and romantic. We also utilized Gina & Sheena for a quick engagement-type photo session before we were married and we love those photos very much as well.

Gina & Sheena, thank you again SO much, we loved getting to know you and work with you!
    We had the most wonderful experience and you have given us THE most beautiful photos of our day that we will always treasure. We look forward to being able to partner with you on additional photo needs that may come up in the future!

Evelyn & Thomas

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

Before we even begin discussing the incredible quality of their photos, we have to first mention how phenomenal they were with essentially orchestrating the entire wedding day. Navigating your wedding day is not always easy- especially as out-of-state newlyweds. They were patient enough to go through, detail by detail, exactly how every hour of the wedding should play out. This not only displayed their incredible wedding experience, but also their patience and understanding as a partnership. Whenever we had a question, we always received a prompt and friendly response.

Now that that's said, let's discuss the photos. We, like many other couples, decided that the one aspect of our long-awaited day that we wouldn't sacrifice on was the quality of our photos. That's the reason that after much thought, we decided to select Anée Atelier. Their attention to detail was impeccable. From the basics of lighting and framing to setting the mood for every photo, each snapshot was masterfully captured and woven into a cohesive story. This was made stress-free since both Gina and Sheena were amazing to work with. Having only met them on our wedding day, their outgoing personalities made us feel at ease and as if they were just members of the bridal party with some really good cameras.

Like every other newlyweds, we were anxious to get back our photos. They were gracious enough to release about 40 'teasers' roughly a week after the wedding. The final photos- all 1200 of them - were delivered in only 5 weeks. Even with just the few teasers that we've released on social media, their work has been quickly swooned over by tons of friends and family. We've had tons of people obsessing over the quality of the photos, and constantly saying how much they wished they had discovered Anée Atelier. What we're trying to say is that if we could give more than 5 stars, we would in a heartbeat. They are photography goddesses!!

David · Married on 05/20/2018

Contracting Gina Esposito was the second best decision I made for my engagement, the first was obviously deciding to propose. Gina and Sheena were extremely helpful throughout the entire process and even played along with my plan in order to get my fiance to the surprise engagement party. They were also very flexible and agreed to stay an additional 2 hours than originally planned. They were able to get us a teaser of the pictures the next day, and the rest of the photos (644 to be exact) just a week later and they were absolutely incredible. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on the quality of the pictures and how they were able to truly capture the moment. My fiance and I look forward to working them again on our wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything about Gina was perfect! I first saw her work online and fell in love with them. My fiance and I reached out to her to schedule an engagement photoshoot. Gina was friendly and quick to respond. She was very flexible, which was comforting since there were possible showers the week that we planned our shoot. In the end, we had our photos taken on the day we originally had planned.

It was so fun working with Gina and Sheena! They were both professional, had wonderful personalities and a great sense of humor. We received our photos only a few days after the shoot and they are beautiful!

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

Words can’t describe how thankful I am for Gina and Sheena! Not only did their pictures come out amazing for our destination wedding but they went above and beyond their job description to make sure our day was perfect! When our wedding planner went missing for the entire day / night, Gina and Sheena took control of everything to make sure everything went as planned.

They are not only professional but personal and made everyone feel so comfortable when taking pictures. We are a couple that doesn’t really like to have our picture taken and we couldn’t get enough of the camera that day. They made it fun for everyone and when we received our pictures back, I couldn’t believe how amazing they were. The pictures were better than I could have ever imagined. They captured so many Kodak moments throughout our trip that helped tell the entire story of our destination wedding.

Planning a destination wedding could sometimes be harder than planning a local wedding (even though people assume it’s much easier) especially when you have close to 150 people traveling from NY. Gina and Sheena were so helpful throughout the entire planning process. We knew they did a ton of destination weddings and it’s fair to say we had very high expectations from them . After it was all said and done they truly hit the ball out of the park. They were both absolutely amazing and beyond worth every penny we spent to book them.

Anée Atelier 19
    Anée Atelier 20
    Anée Atelier 21
    Anée Atelier 22

Katie · Married on 04/01/2018

Stop searching for Photogrpahers and hire Gina and Sheena right now! These ladies are EXACTLY what you are looking for. They are the most talented, professional, focused, hard working, amazing team out there! We hired them to shoot our destination wedding in Puerto Rico, and they crushed it! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and never made us feel rushed. They really captured who we are as a couple, and you can really see and feel the love we have for each other in each shot. They were even game for my crazy second day shoot ideas and we can’t wait to see the results! We had too much fun working with them. All of my family and friends are still raving at how wonderful they are, and how amazing my teaser photos are so far! We can’t thank them enough for their amazing work! You girls truly are the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! <3

Anée Atelier 23
    Anée Atelier 29
    Anée Atelier 30
    Anée Atelier 31

Jazmin · Married on 03/17/2018

Gina and Sheena are the BEST!!! They were our photographers for our engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding! My husband and I will most likely hire them to be the photographers for our baby shower in the future. Their communication throughout the entire wedding planning process was amazing. They were very helpful with planning the timeline for our wedding day and addressed alot of our questions and concerns; they were so responsive and helpful. During the wedding day, Gina and Sheena also coordinated with our other vendors to make sure our day ran smoothly. They were perfect and I recommend any couple to hire Anée Atelier as their photographers!

Nicole · Married on 12/16/2017

Anée Atelier = Best photographers ever. One of a kind. A cut above the rest.

When we were looking for a wedding photographer, it felt like we searched through countless vendors before we finally found photos that stood out from the rest. As soon as we saw the beautiful, artistic candid photos that Anée Atelier captured we knew we had found what we were looking for. The experience only got better from there when we met Gina Esposito and Sheena Meekins at our engagement shoot and instantly felt that we were in the hands of professionals who knew exactly how to capture the beauty of the moment. Their amazing support did not stop there. They were with us every step of the way leading up to the wedding, willing to answer any questions or concerns, and offering advice with their extensive wedding experience. They made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. By the time our wedding day came, it felt like they were part of our family. Not only do Gina and Sheena have incredibly personalities, but they produce an incredible product. Anée Atelier will make you feel like you belong in a wedding magazine. Our wedding photos are stunning portraits that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Allyson · Married on 12/02/2017

I can not begin to write about how much I am in love with my photos from my November wedding! I shopped around a bit but was in love with her style. Gina and Sheena were true professionals and quite easy to be around. They were repsonsive and super comfortable to work with. They also knew how to navigate a recieving line like a champ! As a matter of fact it felt like we had been buddies for a while lol her work is impeccable and she really captures the realness and beautiful moments of our day. Definitely recommend :)

Thanks

Anée Atelier 32

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2017

Gina and Sheena make me feel calm and comfortable. They were kind, fun and easy to work with. I'm incredibly pleased with the results.

Anée Atelier 33
    Anée Atelier 34
    Anée Atelier 35
    Anée Atelier 36

Keisha · Married on 09/30/2017

I was so happy with my decision to have Gina and Sheena as my wedding photographers, well before my wedding day. I met them first at a wedding expo and was drawn to their booth (really cute, rustic decor), was impressed with their portfolio (stunning shots!) and couldn't help but note that they were a dynamic female duo (girl power!). From our first conversation I felt both confident in their combined experience and completely at ease - these ladies know their stuff and have awesome personalities to boot! They were well planned the day of the wedding and really great to work with. I am not always comfortable in front of a camera but Gina really made me feel gorgeous and at ease and Sheena had the guys feeling like they were in a movie :-) And THEN we got the photos - SWOON! They are ev-ery-thing!!! I mean all the feels! Gina and Sheena truly captured the essence of our day in a way that was both natural and editorial. My husband and I are both soooo happy with our decision to have Gina and Sheena as our wedding photographers and hold no reservations in recommending them!

Bridget · Married on 09/23/2017

Gina & Sheena were fabulous. They were totally game w/ our desire to do photos on governor's island a couple hours before the ceremony (quite a time crunch when you take into account the ferry) AND taking photos on the subway en route to the reception. Their flexibility was extraordinary & their enthusiasm was contagious. Not only did we love them, even our bridal party loved them. And their pictures are absolutely wonderful to boot. Plus they got detail photos that never even crossed my mind and were such a fun surprise to see later! Gina & Sheena were *extremely* generous w/ their time & work especially since my father was in the final stage of cancer in the midst of the wedding celebration. They made sure to capture our family in the most beautiful way. Photography was one of the things I was willing to splurge on and they are worth every penny.

Anée Atelier 37
    Anée Atelier 43
    Anée Atelier 44
    Anée Atelier 45

Karen · Married on 09/17/2017

...And the photos! Photos of the wedding captured the spirit of the day! Our Bride & Groom pictures are classic, lively and a loving statement of our union. Gina was able to handle special requests including photographing typically those hard to capture people and moments which created memories that will last our family a lifetime. Prompt, professional and unobtrusive, their work did not interfere with the days' celebration.

Lenee · Married on 09/10/2017

5 stars hardly seems like enough to rate the level of excellence that is Gina Esposito. The professionalism, attention to detail and creativity that this powerhouse duo brings to the table is beyond compare. From our first conversation to the last photo of the night, Gina and Sheena were every bit the most genuine, thoughtful, imaginative and supportive team we could have hoped for. Each photo they captured was a moment. Every moment was natural. All of the love and laughter we felt throughout our wedding day was present in every shot. As a bride, I never felt rushed, posed or stressed. We cannot thank Gina and Sheena enough for capturing the little moments that mean the most to us. Everyone tells you that your wedding day flies by in such a way that you may not even be able to remember it. Thanks to Gina and Sheena, we can take ourselves back to every minute and relive the most amazing day of our lives again and again.

Anée Atelier 46
    Anée Atelier 51
    Anée Atelier 52
    Anée Atelier 53

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

We spent a ton of time researching photographers, reading reviews, browsing portfolios, and we ultimately chose Gina and Sheena for our engagement photos. We have been so happy with our decision! Scheduling our session was super easy - Gina was so great to communicate with. Gina and Sheena made the photo session fun. And, most importantly, we absolutely love our photos! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

Kellyanne · Married on 09/09/2017

Gina and Scheena were amazing! Both very personal and professional. They took the time out and made sure they had every detail about myself, husband and our families. They went above and beyond to reassure me that everything was going to be beautiful and they certainly delivered. If you have stumbled on their name on a vendor list..stop looking because you definitely don't get better than these two. They will make your big day the best day and capture every moment in between! I look forward to doing business with them again In the future!

• Future Mrs. Scollan

Jane · Married on 09/03/2017

Can't say enough about Gina Esposito Photography. Gina & Sheena were perfect, they listened to exactly what we wanted and really nailed it. My (now) husband (ahh!!) really is not a picture guy so we were looking for a ton of candid shots that could capture the fun and happiness of the day. I couldn't be more impressed with their work. They even got my father in law to warm up and that's not always an easy feat! Really reasonable prices, incredible photos and hell yea for female owned businesses!!! They are truely power ladies and I highly recommend!!

Anée Atelier 54