Fog City Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Picking Fog City was probably one of the best choices I made. They provided my DJ, photo booth, and day of coordinator. As it got close to my wedding day, it was clear that having those linked would allow things to go more smoothly since they had all worked together before. Mike, the head of the company even came out of my wedding day to make sure things ran smoothly.

Sonny was my DJ and he was amazing. It's rare to have a wedding during which the dance floor gets empty for a song or two, but he pulled it off. We gave him a list of songs we liked and he put together a great mix that was reflective of our taste and well suited to keep the party going. Many of our guests told me how great the music was and people didn't want to leave when the wedding ended.

Stacey was my Day of Coordinator and she was a pleasure to work with. As we talked leading up to the wedding, it was clear that she understood what was and wasn't important to me. That allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day because I knew she would make sure that the wedding I had envisioned became reality. It all went off much more smoothly than I expected and I have Stacey to thank for that.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd.#350 Danville, CA 94526, 2107 Van Ness Ave suite 405, San Francisco, CA 94109
BLOG

Your Dream Event is only limited by your Imagination.

Since 1996, Fog City Entertainment has stood out as an Entertainment company that listens to clients and exceeds expectations. This is because of our unique attention to detail, high level of customer service and our ability to adapt our services to meet our client’s exact needs. Whether it be DJ services, Live Music, Lighting, Event Coordination, or more; we always deliver for our clients.

We are not the typical characters that do the same “routine” at every event; we customize our entire style to match yours. You will not only be able to literally hand pick every song that is played, but you will also tell us how much announcing that you would like us to do, and even what you would like us to wear. Although we will be there with suggestions and help, our entire service style will be based on your preferences.

We listen to the needs of our clients from the color of a light to the overall theme they need us to design for them.  Our planners have years of experience and hundreds of events under their belts.  Our clients don't feel like they have to use us for everything, they can pick and choose what they want and we will provide it.

For additional information, to check availability or to set up a meeting with your DJ or coordinator contact us today!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Established: 1996
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)