Ever After Visuals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Husband and I cannot recommend Mindy and Joriana highly enough. From the moment of our first sit-down, they were enthusiastic and took a great deal of time to get to know us and how we interacted as a couple. The pictures they took on our wedding day reflected that and captured our special day in a way that truly reflects who we are. Mindy and Joriana always had time for us throughout the entire process, and answered the many questions that I had. On top of that, they are terrific people and a lot of fun to work with.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
46506 Oak Lane, Sterling, VA 20165
BLOG

Candid. Artistic. Emotional...Capturing Your Once Upon A Time

Why us?

Ever After Visuals is Mindy & Joriana, a mother & daughter team with vision – we see stories of emotion and capture them. We don’t want you to just remember that you had a wedding day...we want you to feel the emotions all over again!

Why us?

After your wedding, we will visually tell your love story in a customized unique way.  You’re beautiful...and you should see the beauty of yourself in the images we capture.   And on that one day like no other, we will see you, your family, your friends...the entire day...in a way that no one else does.

My dad, Joriana’s grandfather, left us our most treasured possessions -- his cameras, his photography books and, best of all, a love of photography.  He  taught a simple philosophy:   time moves so fast -- photography stops it.

Let me show you what we see at every wedding -- moments that take our breath away.

The groom, love all over his face at the moment he first sees his bride.
The bride, so beautiful, happily ever after in her eyes.
The flower girl spinning in her pouffy new dress.
The father, holding back the tears as he gives his ’little girl’ away.

Our style is fresh, fun...REAL...

It’s your story, your day, your Once-Upon-A-Time.

Let us capture your moments -- Ever After.

Mindy & Joriana

Remember, bad photography is an expensive mistake -- good photography is priceless!

+/- read less