Eventiste

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Rossana
05/16/2015

If you are looking for truly beautiful linens for your next event you have got to spend some time with Ana and Daniel at Eventiste! Ana was able to help me create a custom look for my wedding reception and cocktail by custom making a number of linens for my special day. Ana and Daniel personally came to my wedding and did not leave until everything was perfect. It was also such a treat afterwards when I was greeted by a huge hug from Daniel when he took down the event! When you work with Eventiste you're working with family and you will love their work!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
1777 N.W. 79th Avenue, Doral, FL 33126
BLOG

Fine Linens & Event Rentals

Eventiste Rentals LLC, is a family owned event rental company that offers everything from tables and chairs to specialty linens and more! Our diverse inventory is what separates Eventiste Rentals from the rest.

Come visit us and one of our professional coordinators will be more than happy to help you get the look and feel you want for your special day.  Guaranteeing  the best quality & service in South Florida.  We invite you to check our events at work any weekend of the year. +/- read less
Details