Eric Foley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let me start by saying that I was not the type of bride who fantasized about her wedding day from the time she was a little girl... our wedding photographer however, was a whole different story. I first met Eric long before my husband and I were even engaged. We were attending a friend's wedding where Eric was photographing... and he immediately stood out. Eric was running his "same day slide show," and it was impossible to take your eyes off his work! Later that weekend I visited his blog, where I was mesmorized by even more beautiful wedding and engagement images...it was from that moment that I decided that Eric Foley would indeed be our wedding photographer... now all I needed was a ring and a date!

You could imagine my excitement when that time finally came. Ryan and I were engaged for only two short months when I put a phone call into Eric. There wasn't even a thought or conversation about any other photographer. I remember leaving his house after our initial meeting in total shock that we had spent three hours there... the time had passed so quickly! But that's Eric for you - he has the amazing ability to make you feel comfortable and at home! He truly strives to make a connection with his clients.Our engagement session and wedding day both went perfectly. Eric, Andi and Liz are so down to earth and so fun... we shared so many laughs with them despite the excruciating HEAT of our wedding day. Even many of our guests made connections with them - we've had endless comments about how great they were. Best of all, they are so NOT intrusive, but still manage to get the most artistic and beautiful images. Pretty incredible! I could go on forever about how much I admire them and their talents! It has been just a few short months since our wedding, and our family and friends are still raving about our wedding photographs. We could not be happier with the way the images turned out! Be sure to visit the blog and see for yourselves. Eric will not disappoint!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
48 Forest st., Unionville, CT 06085
BLOG

Hello,

Hello,

My name is Eric Foley, I'm 5'7" in the morning, (before my spine compresses, which then I'm about 5' 6") I have blue eyes and at one time, I had brown hair. I am a former "nicest eyes" and "class cutie" winner in my senior high school year book and I also lettered in baseball and badminton (yeah I said badminton). So far those accolades have done nothing for me. I like to swim in the ocean during low tide only. As soon as the water gets up to my waist I hear the theme to Jaws, even in a pool! My childhood nemesis is Freddy Kruger. Till this day I still can't go down to the cellar to check the oil in my tank without a 12" french knife. I have been called an enigma and thankfully for Google, I now know what that means. I love music! I am a punk rocking hippie that is glad I wasn't around when Jerry Garcia was alive because I would definitely be that guy trying to sell you a veggie burrito for 5 bucks. I'm a former Chef who once personally cooked for Al Gore, Bill Gates, Margaret Thatcher and a few others I can't remember. My culinary influence comes from my Grandmother who makes the best manicotti in the world! I was in the U.S. Navy and my title was "combat stevedore" a.k.a. a crane operator with a M-16.
I am fluent in broken English and I know plenty of bad words in Spanish and Polish. I have been accused of not taking life too serious which I could assume if you have made it this far, you'd agree :)

I am a Father and Husband who cherishes every moment with my family. I put my heart and soul into everything I do with them because I know today could be the last day I ever see them. My goals in life are walking my Daughter down the aisle on her wedding day, watching my Son and Wife dance on his wedding day, living long enough to see my Grand Children and sitting in a bath tub, holding hands with my Wife over looking a Tuscan sunset with some really good wine. Pretty simple right? I would've thrown an Audi A6 in there but I thought it would break the mood :)

I would love to talk to you so please don't be shy, hit that contact tab and I'll see you in our studio :) Thanks for stopping by.

+/- read less