emily jane photography

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely could not be happier with our decision to use Emily Jane photography for our wedding. Emily is so sweet and a lot of fun. She is also very artistic and was able to capture our day perfectly. Can't wait to work with her for baby pictures in the future!

emily jane photography responded with the following comments:

Aww Kelly, thanks so much! You and Jesse had a gorgeous wedding and beautiful day, I was honored to be a part of it! And let me know when you're ready for those baby pics! ;)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
309 e. main st., Waupun, WI 53963
BLOG

Weddings from the heart.

First of all, congrats! I know how exciting it is to be engaged and be planning your dream wedding. I truly believe that one of the best investments in your wedding day is your photography, and the photographer you entrust to capture those special moments is a big decision. To help you, here is a little more about me and my qualifications.

I have been shooting weddings for almost 6 years, all over WI. I really try to take the time to get to know each one of my couples, I feel it makes everyone so much more comfortable on your wedding day, and since you do spend a majority of time with your photographer, I like to make sure we're a good fit for each other. :) I also take only 15 weddings per year, only 1 per weekend, to ensure you receive only the best attention on your wedding day. This not only guarantees you will build a comfortable, personal relationship with me before, during, and after your wedding day, it also means you will have an experienced professional photographer at your wedding as well as a friend.

Please visit my website for an updated portfolio of work. I have a background in the arts, which is where a lot of my inspiration comes from. I also pride myself on being very accommodating, any ideas or requests for shots you have I will gladly take. We look forward to working with you, and happy planning!

emily :)

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)