emily jane photography

Weddings from the heart.

309 e. main st.
Waupun, WI 53963 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

First of all, congrats! I know how exciting it is to be engaged and be planning your dream wedding. I truly believe that one of the best investments in your wedding day is your photography, and the photographer you entrust to capture those special moments is a big decision. To help you, here is a little more about me and my qualifications.

I have been shooting weddings for almost 6 years, all over WI. I really try to take the time to get to know each one of my couples, I feel it makes everyone so much more comfortable on your wedding day, and since you do spend a majority of time with your photographer, I like to make sure we're a good fit for each other. :) I also take only 15 weddings per year, only 1 per weekend, to ensure you receive only the best attention on your wedding day. This not only guarantees you will build a comfortable, personal relationship with me before, during, and after your wedding day, it also means you will have an experienced professional photographer at your wedding as well as a friend.

Please visit my website for an updated portfolio of work. I have a background in the arts, which is where a lot of my inspiration comes from. I also pride myself on being very accommodating, any ideas or requests for shots you have I will gladly take. We look forward to working with you, and happy planning!

emily :)

Associations I Belong to
920-324-0600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7