Elizabeth Terenchin Makeup Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elizabeth did a PHENOMENAL job for my wedding make-up. I went to the trial (her house) and she asked a lot of questions and I showed her a lot of pictures of what I was looking for. She did the make-up step by step and explained everything as she was doing it and checked in with me along the way to make sure we were going in the right direction. She was very meticulous and wrote down every shade she used so she would remember the day of. she also used an airbrush which was AMAZING and made my skin look flawless. She did all this and was so nice and easy to talk to. Her prices are also extremely good compared to many other places that I looked at. Myself and my whole wedding party had our makeup done for the wedding, she came onsite and had everyone done extremely efficiently . Everyone looked great. She was on time and professional. The pictures turned out amazing, I looked like myself but with great make-up. I tell everyone I would have her do my make up every day if I could.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19148
BLOG

traveling makeup services, including airbrush foundation

I am 5 star rated on Yelp! I was in the top 10 of makeup artists in Philadelphia on the Philly Hotlist for 2013. I have worked with Philadelphia Weddings Magazine and NY Times featured brides. I give every bride the same great service whether her wedding is 500 people large at the Lowes Hotel or if it is a simple park wedding. They are all important and I have loved working with each and every one of them. Offbeat Brides to Conservative brides- I take everyone's taste and personal style very seriously. I am capable and love doing the makeup for any type of event. All wedding are welcome!

Almost all makeup artists offer on site services just as I do. The things that set me apart are:

I am an individual artist. I do not manage any other artists except for 1 very wonderful assistant occasionally when I feel the group is too large with the time restriction. I will be the one doing the brides makeup on the day of the wedding and will be present during the entire service. Other large collectives that manage groups of artists cannot guarantee that the artist that did the bridal trial will be doing the makeup on the wedding day. I can. My main concern is makeup artistry and service - not talent management.

I give full and comprehensive trials considering your tastes and comfort levels while also giving the best advice I can to give you the best results for you and your photographic read. I am capable of handling large groups and happy to do small ones too! I provide services to all ethnicities and ages. In fact, mothers of the bride and groom are a specialty! I am also very knowledgeable about modern and period/ historical makeup looks and can give each bride the most custom look reflecting her own personal style. Geek and themed weddings are welcome! Prices are determined by each bride and party's individual needs. Airbrush foundation is available!

I also offer makeup lessons for brides planning destination weddings and I can't be there. These brides need to know how to make themselves look great and hold up for the whole day. I give them the tips and tricks so they can achieve it on their own. I also offer bachelorette makeup lesson/cleanout parties. It's a fun way to start the evening and everyone gets to learn! Consider me for group bachelorette makeup party lessons!

Please contact me at 6107661585 or go to my website to the Quote section for a quote, then we can schedule your trial. You can see examples of my work, a resume' and more testimonials at:

www.makeupartistliz.com

Like my facebook page for tips and product recommendations for skincare and makeup:

+/- read less