Elicia's Elegant Events

Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
03/01/2014

I used Elicia for 2 different events, our engagement party last year and our upcoming wedding in May! She was so great to work with, responded quickly to all of my emails and phone calls and the invitations were gorgeous! When they took longer then expected Elicia got on the phone right away and got to the bottom of the issue and quickly got us back our proofs, and when we needed things changed around she did it immediately. I highly recommend using her for invitations for any occasion!

Elicia's Elegant Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole for using my services, and for taking the time to review me. Your wedding is coming up soon, I know you will have a wonderful day and that you will make a beautiful bride. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1 Greenway Apt 5, Manorville, NY 11949

Elegant Events ~ Exceptional Prices

Elicia's Elegant Events is a full service event planning company.  We specialize in weddings as well as anniversaries, sweet sixteens, christenings, non- for-profit fundraisers, company parties and more....  We are committed to giving each of our clients personal and affordable service.  Our knowledge of Long Island and the venues and vendors who work here will help make your day truly unique and beautiful.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)