Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best photographer around!!! Jamie is amazing at what she does. We were highly recommended to go with her for our wedding day photography and don't regret it a bit. From the day we booked with her, to the fun engagement session, to the text/emails/phone calls--the communication was on point and she outdid herself on wedding day! Our photos turned out absolutely perfect. We could not have asked for a better photographer! Not only did she do excellent work, she became part of the family on wedding day! Everyone loved her! Thanks Jamie! XOXO

Steven and Katie Kerlin
12-13-14

Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

I can say the same for this amazing couple! Katie did her own timeline - Steven was a creative, helpful and witty. They & their families were such a pleasure to work with that it really wasn't work at all. Thank you for choosing me!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
1018B Abercorn St., Savannah, GA 31401
BLOG

We also rent a Savannah photo booth for any wedding or event!

Dream Weaver Photos and Photo Booth
Jamie Weaver, photographer
www. Dream Weaver Photos.com www.DreamWeaverPhotoBooth.com
Jamie@DreamWeaverPhotos.com
Studio 912-443-9097
cell 912-484-7990

I have shot over 500 weddings and there isn't much I haven't seen and then took a picture of for blackmail later (ha!)
I am a ... read more
Dream Weaver Photos and Photo Booth
Jamie Weaver, photographer
www. Dream Weaver Photos.com www.DreamWeaverPhotoBooth.com
Jamie@DreamWeaverPhotos.com
Studio 912-443-9097
cell 912-484-7990

I am a fun, creative photographer who will make sure you remember your wedding after its over in beautiful detail.
Don't forget when budgeting for your wedding- photography is one of the few things you will pay for once and continue to enjoy for the rest of your lives. You may even pass down your storybook album to your children and your children's children.   OH YEAH!!    Looking forward to hearing from you!
**Please email me at  Jamie@Dreamweaverphotos.com   Looking for a Photo Booth to rent...We have a portable booth!  booth comes with unlimited personalized photos, use of props, Cd and you can add on a scrapbook!   Our Dream Weaver Photo Booth is $250/hr min 2 or 3 hours and if you book us as your photographer you will receive a $100 discount for 4 hours! We rent our photobooth in Savannah and surrounding areas. We would love to rent our Savannah Photo Booth to you for your wedding or any event!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
PROS I KNOW (82)
Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth is a wedding photographer & photo booth rental company from Savannah,Ga. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Hilton Head, and Richmond Hill. Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth is a professional wedding team that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in engagements, weddings and making then fun!