Dream Weaver Photos Reviews

Dream Weaver Photos 4
Dream Weaver Photos 5
Dream Weaver Photos 6

Emily · Getting married on 08/12/2020

I am a local makeup artist in savannah and I enjoy seeing Jamie in action while I'm on the sidelines doing lip and cheek touchups. The way she maneuvers around and gets her shots through all the chaos of a wedding day is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a photographer who's going to get things done then Jamie is the one to do it ! Definitely recommending to all my future brides !

Sent on 09/25/2015

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you 1 i love you work!

Sarita Harvey · Married on 11/07/2018

She got my kids to cooperate.

My little ones loved her! She made the photo session fun and was gave us a lot of tips on poses that best worked for our family. We did an hour with a wardrobe change and still had time to spare. She arrived on time and prepared with which locations were great for lighting. She captured some great moments for us. The worst part is now having to decide which photos to order because all of them are amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Attention! If you want beautiful photos and happy children - you must look like this family, lol! They were perfect in every way!!

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible. Jamie communicated professionally, thoroughly, and timely in the year leading up to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Jamie was extremely creative and made sure that we got all of the shots that we requested. Jamie got over 900 photos and yet somehow managed to beat the timeline we had set for her. Amazingly, she finished all 900+ photos in less than 48 hours. I can't recommend Jamie enough. Aside from how great of a photographer she is, she is one of the most genuine and loving people you will ever meet.

• Charlene

Charlene · Married on 07/15/2018

Choosing Dream Weaver Photography as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could have made. Jamie made sure she captured all of our fun and intimate moments. She made sure we was comfortable with our shots before she took our pictures then she added her expertise with the right angle and lighting for our pictures. Our wedding pictures were breathtaking and beautiful. All of our family and friends loved the photo booth. We are glad we decided to go with it. Jamie your ENERGY Level was up the entire night you are awasome Thanks again Jamie what a wonderful wedding weekend 7-15-18

Sent on 07/18/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you Charlene! We followed your timeline to the letter and you made everyone feel comfortable - even in the heat! You were eager and excited to do all my crazy ideas and I am so happy with how everything turned out! So excited!!!!

Kami · Married on 07/05/2018

We hired Jamie for our wedding picture at the Gingerbread House and she was remarkable!! She found the perfect way to capture ‘us’ and our family!! Lots of smiles and laughter, she nailed it!! Pictures are one of the most important part of the wedding day, and I’m so grateful for her work, she captured our amazing memories that will be passed down for generations! Thank you so much!!

Nic · Married on 06/23/2018

Jamie made my husband and I's Vow Renewal in Savannah so so magical. She went above and beyond when I changed the location last minute, and found a gorgeous dreamy spot in Forsyth Square that gave us a more private feel.
    The suggestions she made for our hour long photo session were wonderful and shots/poses my husband and I would normally not have even thought of.
    As a vow renewal photographer she really maximized our time, so that we could get our shots before it was too hot out and was so friendly and disarming, it really put my husband and I at ease when normally we can be awkward in photos. The photos came out STUNNING. and the turn around time was outstanding....like less than 48 hours!! Thank You sooo much Jamie!!! We'll miss you!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Oh the City of Savannah and I miss you both so much!
    You were so easy going and I just adored you both! I love the picture of his shins sweating, ha ha..your dress was to die for!!
    Thank you!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Jamie Weaver, made our wedding day perfect and I couldn't ask for better pictures! I sent her a bunch of sample pictures I wanted to get and she simply made it happen! Which even meant parking on the curb to get a quick snap of us with the Savannah sign! She had the whole schedule written down on a quarterback wristband with all the pictures we wanted as well!!! This made the day simple and run smoothly when taking pictures with the family cause she had it all written out! Our family couldn't stop raving about how awesome and organized she was! For some pictures she even got on the ground to get a better view! We love all our pictures and now the difficult part is figuring out which ones to put in picture frames! Thanks so much Jamie for capturing our special day! Thanks for also letting me blow up your email with pictures I wanted!! June23, 2018
    Dan and Jenny

michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

We hired Jamie from Dream Weavers Photography and couldn't have been more pleased with her photography. She captured our entire evening for our wedding. She was pleasant and easy to work with and had our proofs back very quickly for our review. She is definitely good at capturing the entire experience to make a life time of memories. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special occasion. She is good at what she does. Thank you Jamie for capturing our memories for us!! Dan & Michelle

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Dream Weavers provide the photo booth for my daughters wedding reception. Our guests loved it! Jaimie was a delight to work with, always quick to answer or respond, and very helpful. We made a special request for photo props, and Jaimie was kind enough to supply them. The booth attendant was so much fun, and even had my 99 year "young" Mom having her picture taken. We would definitely suggest using Dream Weavers for your photo needs.

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Jamie and the whole dreamweaver team is amazing and I am so happy to have them as part of our wedding day! Jamie is very personable and detail oriented - a great help not only in the artistic aspect of our wedding day, but also the logistical aspect! She spotted “the tree” at our wedding location that was just perfect and she then made it happen!! Her interpretation of the provided “inspiration photos” was spot on (not that she needed them). She really told a story of our wedding with her photography! I lookin forward to sharing these photos for years to come!!!

**BONUS RECOMMENDATIONS**
    Kyunnie (the second photographer we had for limited hours was amazing as well and totally worth it to capture both wedding parties)

The photo booth was amazing and well worth seeing your loved ones act up!! Yes

Malinda · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me just start by saying that Jamie is AMAZING!! Her personality is fantastic, she was so fun to work with. She was very responsive and professional, from the start she was easy to work with. She helped me figure out exactly what kind of package/services I needed for my celebration since it was a little different. She has great ideas for photos! Don't think I could have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

We had such a wonderful time at your wedding1 It was beautiful and wonderful and I felt like family!!! xoxoxo

Jeanene · Married on 08/19/2017

Jamie and Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth was Hands down The Best investment we made and ever could have made. We did not start out with Jamie but after we went to the Bridal show in Feb. 2017 things changed and we booked her that evening. From that night until the end of our wedding night she has been right there whenever we needed her and she definitely went ABOVE and BEYOND what she needed to do. She did an AWESOME job with our Engagement session all the way to our Wedding pictures. She knew just the right places for the best pictures for our engagement pictures and we even got them back and hour after we were done. Jamie had everything we wanted all rolled up in one package which made it much easier than having multiple vendors. From day one I was able to get a hold of her to bounce ideas off of her and see what she thought. That is when she started becoming more of a friend than just a vendor to us. Jamie is easy going and energetic and all around a GREAT person. She personalized our photo strips for the photo booth which was a great touch. The PHOTO BOOTH was a BIG hit at the wedding. I (Tami) loved it. Jamie puts on her "game face" and makes a little wrist band with the special or silly pictures she wants to do during pictures. She even made sure that we did the dark pictures we wanted before we joined everyone for the "party" so that she did not have to chase us around or pull us away from our family and friends. Jamie was also there when I needed to vent about "anything". Her second photographer David did an Amazing job as well. We can HONESTLY say we got what we paid for and so much more. We received our Photos about a week later due to having so many. We finalized our wedding album and she sent it out while both Beaufort, SC and Savannah, GA was in mandatory evacuations for Hurricane IRMA so it would not get lost if something happened to her computer in the storm. Jamie is not just a friend but a Best friend and FAMILY to us.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you for being so detailed, organized, friendly, kind, and on time =) !
    From the engagement session, to the rehearsal dinner and the photobooth and wedding - you both are my friends and my family...not just clients. I look forward to seeing you much more in the future! Love the Converse!

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

The week before my wedding i decided i wanted a photobooth. Luckily, my DJ referred us to Jamie who had a booth available. I'm SO glad i got it!! When i first contacted Jamie, she was quick to respond and very enthusiastic. She took care of everything very quickly which was great considering my wedding was in a few days. When i met Jamie at the reception, she was so friendly and fun! She was great at interacting with the guests and kept things lively. The guests LOVED it. It's also an open style photobooth, which i really like. It was fun getting to see people pose for their pics.
    Also, definitely get the memory book...it's a great keepsake! Looking back, i can't even imagine what my wedding would have been like without the photobooth. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

One of the most fun receptions I've ever been to! You need to keep these photos for blackmail, lol - your guests / friends and family just love you !!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Did an absolutely amazing job on my recent Savannah destination wedding! Would highly recommend and the pictures were all postcards!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! I am glad you liked them!

Lee · Married on 05/01/2017

Jamie was wonderful and our pictures are beautiful! She was friendly and made us feel so special! We can't thank her enough!

Darryl & Roxanna · Married on 04/08/2017

Jamie is amazing her work is absolute perfection. my husband and I cannot say enough about this woman, We consider ourselves truly blessed that she was a part of our wedding and will always be eternally grateful for her. I was new to to GA and shopped around and even other photographers recommended her, i totally understand why,
    Jamie was with us from the beginning she did our engagement picture, invitations, and wedding she didn't miss a thing including our walk thru and rehearsal her professionalism is refreshing her service and quality you don't find anymore. her spirit is sincere and calming she is worth every penny and more. We left not only 100% satisfied but left more blessed because of this amazing woman and her talent. she met every expectation and more. thank you so much Jamie, we love you! Darryl and Roxanna Harris

Dream Weaver Photos 7
    Dream Weaver Photos 8
    Dream Weaver Photos 9

Roxi · Married on 04/08/2017

Jamie was amazing, A true professional my husband and i cannot say enough about her, she met every expectation and then some. i was new to the area and after much researching even the other photographers recommended her, understandably...she was with us from the beginning our engagement to the wedding she did it all. we absolutely love her. we felt very blessed to have her as our wedding photographer. she will forever be part of our lives. thank you for everything, we pray many blessing and future success for you Jamie your a amazing!

Dream Weaver Photos 10
    Dream Weaver Photos 11
    Dream Weaver Photos 12
  • Chynna

Chynna · Married on 03/25/2017

Jamie was literally a godsend for us and is an absolutely amazing photographer! When we ended up having to look for a new photographer only a month before our wedding, Jamie was recommended to us. We met with her and booked the same day! Jamie’s attention to detail, her passion for her craft, and her kindheartedness put myself and my groom at ease. Jamie made sure everything was taken care of up until and the day of the wedding (talk about stress relief). It was truly a pleasure to have her and her second shooter, Kyunnie, be a part of our special day. The photos could not have turned out more beautifully. We will cherish our wedding photos forever and we are eternally grateful! Thank you Dream Weaver Photos for being a top-notch photography business that truly cares about their clients! We would recommend Jamie to anyone so go ahead and book with her, you will not be sorry!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

So happy you chose me! Your wedding was beautiful!!!!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

I WISH I COULD LEAVE MORE THAN 5 STARS! Jamie Weaver is AMAZING. She is so personable and down to earth. And did so much more than expected. My wedding ceremony venue was cancelled 2 days before the big day and she went out of her way to reach out to people she knew trying to find me a new location on such a short notice when she didn't have to at all. All of my guests adored her and have been telling me so since the wedding! The pictures are beyond gorgeous and perfect. Her artistic eye for photo ideas was just what I had in mind and I gladly took all of her suggestions and don't regret it one bit! She was so much fun to be around and like all her rewards say she really is the best! I will recommend her to everyone and everyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMIE <3 <3

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Sarah - your positive attitude throughout that whole change was inspiring! You were o easy to photograph (being beautiful... and marrying that handsome husband) Your photos are some of my favorites!!!! don't be a stranger, especially since you are on my photo booth cards with your little dog, Eleanor!!

My engagement session with Jaime was awesome. Even though we were late and the weather was not totally in our favor, Jaime accommodated an inside backup place and shot some outside pictures in between the on/off rain. We enjoyed every moment and she was very professional. I recommend her for any type of photography.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Can't wait to see you all again!!!! Thank you for your positive attitude, your family was wonderful!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Jamie made sure every part of our wedding was beautifully captured and memorable. From the minute we met her, she was booming with ideas of different photos to take and knew all different shots that were possible at our venue. My husband was concerned that the staged photos were going to go on for too long and were going to miss a lot of our cocktail hour, but Jamie was so fast and made sure we didn't miss much of any part of our wedding.

We also rented an open air photo booth and props from Jamie for our wedding and it was awesome. She took photos of different locations around our venue and let our guests choose them for the background of their pictures. After each picture was taken, they printed enough for each person in the photo and an extra for our guest album.

The icing on the cake to our entire experience with Jamie was how quickly we got our photos: 3 days! It was so nice to be able to relive our wedding so quickly after it happened. I highly recommend all of Jamie's services. She's friendly, creative, flexible with cost, and VERY accommodating to any other requests you may have.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful couple. Thank you for this glowing review!!

I got married on 1-16-16! 3 days later Jamie already had photos for me to review! She is quick, efficient, and gets the job done! She was fun, energetic, and just all around perfect! She is extremely organized and knows what she is doing! Her second shooter Skyler did a great job as well! Their positive attitudes made my wedding day so much more relaxed and enjoyable!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Just adored your wedding party & your friends and family! Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!

Cheryl · Married on 12/11/2015

Jamie made our day so special! We couldn't ask for a better photographer! She went above and beyond our expectations! She helped make the most amazing day extra amazing! To top it off she had our photos edited and on a disc for us the next day! Pleased isn't even the word! Excellence! The best choice ever made with photography! thanks Jamie again!! Cheryl & Mike

Connie · Married on 11/15/2015

We highly recommend Jamie as your photographer! She truly loves what she does and is very good at it. We met with her at her studio twice before our big day at the Mackey House. On the two different occasions she showed us her work, discussed with us different options we could do, she made an incredible timeline for the day of and was efficient throughout the entire process! She called, texted and emailed if she had any questions or other suggestions. Jamie printed out her cheat sheet of some pictures I wanted and had that wrapped around her arm to ensure she captured them.

She loves to pull her creativity out and is not afraid to try something new. I received all my wedding photos on CD via mail in 10 days after my wedding. We did order a wedding album as well, but that obviously will take more time to create.

Majority of our guests we saw the following day commented on how great Jamie was. We heard "I can't wait to see all your photos, your photographer was awesome! She was on the ground, running around, on chairs and all over the place."

WE are TRULY thankful for such a wonderful smooth and easy experience. I would recommend her to anyone in the Savannah area.

Thank you a million, Jamie!!!

Perry and Connie

Shera · Married on 10/31/2015

They were amazing and easy to work with. Brought ideas and took my ideas and made a perfect day.