Dream Weaver Photos Reviews

Dream Weaver Photos 7
  • Gerald

Gerald Singletary · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Outstanding Photographer

Jamie, is the ultimate professional. She was responsive and ensured we clearly knew every detail of her service. She worked extremely hard to deliver the best photos. She is a master at working with lighting, so every photo is clear and crisp. In the end, she took photos with our story in mind. Jamie is top-notch.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Wow ! Thank you for hiring me for your beautiful , fun and so important Savannah Vow renewal ! Please don’t be a stranger!! I adore you both !

Emily · Getting married on 08/12/2020

I am a local makeup artist in savannah and I enjoy seeing Jamie in action while I'm on the sidelines doing lip and cheek touchups. The way she maneuvers around and gets her shots through all the chaos of a wedding day is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a photographer who's going to get things done then Jamie is the one to do it ! Definitely recommending to all my future brides !

Sent on 09/25/2015

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you 1 i love you work!
  • El A

El A · Getting married on 06/04/2020

Fantastic!

Jamie took photos of my wedding venue and they are truly perfect! She's extremely detailed with lighting and is very careful to find what angles you like and what makes you happiest. 100% trust her! Also super fast follow up with the photos.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

I adored your wedding ! You made my “job” so easy ! Beautiful and perfect in every way ! Thank you so much
  • Sara

Sara Lui · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Fantastic!

Jamie was amazing! She shot our surprise proposal and captured it perfectly. The epitome of professionalism. She was flexible with arranging the surprise, offered alternative suggestions, and knew the great photo spots to shoot with us. The photos came out beautifully and she turned them right around to us the same day! Highly recommend, thank you Jamie!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Joseph Alecksynas · Married on 08/20/2019

Photographer for surprise proposal

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with!! I planned a surprise proposal with her in Forsyth Park. She was very helpful in creating a “master plan”. She was very punctual and was professionally dressed. Everything thing with her was awesome!! Her photos came out absolutely beautiful! And my fiancé and I will treasure them for the rest of our lives. Very very grateful for such an amazing photographer. Highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer in Savannah

Jamie is a phenomenal photographer and will capture your day perfectly! She was very accommodating to our needs and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted photos of. She will wear a quarterback sleeve with your wedding timeline and what photos will be taken when and who with. On my wedding day I was running a little behind and she was so kind about it and knocked other photos out of the way while she waited patiently for me. Everyone at the wedding was talking about how great she was and we just knew our photos were going to be perfect. We got married on a Saturday and Jamie had our photos done by Tuesday morning! We did a 7 hour time frame with her, a photo booth, and our wedding book with Jamie for a reasonable price. The photo booth had great props, the worker was fun and energetic, and each person received a copy of the photo and one goes into a book for you to keep! We loved Jamie as our photographer and would HIGHLY recommend Dream Weaver Photography to anyone getting married in Savannah.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Dream Weaver Photos 8
    Dream Weaver Photos 9
    Dream Weaver Photos 10
    Dream Weaver Photos 11

Jorge Finke · Married on 06/14/2019

Awesome Proposal in Savannah

Jaime was amazing! She was very flexible and had great ideas for our surprise proposal. The photos were great and the location she recommended was beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Leslie

leslie · Married on 05/18/2019

Exceptional photos & ready less than a week later

While we may not have had Jamie photographing our wedding, we were fine with her assistant. He stuck with her timeline and notes and kept our wants and needs firsthand. He also went unnoticed throughout the evening but the shots he captured were simply amazing. I can't believe I didn't notice him more. He captured our family perfectly and got the most magical shots of not only us but also our guests.
    In addition to the amazing photos we received, we also received them less than a week after our wedding! We were both in shock. Everyone in our family is in love with them and we will treasure them for years to come!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jami

Jami Benton · Married on 05/18/2019

Amaaaaaaaaazing!

Choose Jamie if you want the best!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Every Eloping Couples Dream Photographer

Jamie was amazing to work with! She worked with our crazy and somehow managed to get some amazing pictures we will treasure for a lifetime. For all the people who weren't there, they feel like they are through these photos. I don't have enough positive words to say!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Dream Weaver Photos 12
    Dream Weaver Photos 13
    Dream Weaver Photos 14
    Dream Weaver Photos 15
  • Alex

Alex Zahariadis · Married on 04/05/2019

Wonderful!!

Jamie at Dream Weaver Photography is the absolute BEST! She not only took the most incredible photos at our wedding, but is also so much fun to have around! She was there every step of the way to capture all of our special moments. Dream Weaver photography is the best of the best, you will certainly not regret hiring them for any and all special occasions!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Sarita Harvey · Married on 11/07/2018

She got my kids to cooperate.

My little ones loved her! She made the photo session fun and was gave us a lot of tips on poses that best worked for our family. We did an hour with a wardrobe change and still had time to spare. She arrived on time and prepared with which locations were great for lighting. She captured some great moments for us. The worst part is now having to decide which photos to order because all of them are amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Attention! If you want beautiful photos and happy children - you must look like this family, lol! They were perfect in every way!!

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible. Jamie communicated professionally, thoroughly, and timely in the year leading up to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, Jamie was extremely creative and made sure that we got all of the shots that we requested. Jamie got over 900 photos and yet somehow managed to beat the timeline we had set for her. Amazingly, she finished all 900+ photos in less than 48 hours. I can't recommend Jamie enough. Aside from how great of a photographer she is, she is one of the most genuine and loving people you will ever meet.

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 07/15/2018

Choosing Dream Weaver Photography as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could have made. Jamie made sure she captured all of our fun and intimate moments. She made sure we was comfortable with our shots before she took our pictures then she added her expertise with the right angle and lighting for our pictures. Our wedding pictures were breathtaking and beautiful. All of our family and friends loved the photo booth. We are glad we decided to go with it. Jamie your ENERGY Level was up the entire night you are awasome Thanks again Jamie what a wonderful wedding weekend 7-15-18

Sent on 07/18/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you Charlene! We followed your timeline to the letter and you made everyone feel comfortable - even in the heat! You were eager and excited to do all my crazy ideas and I am so happy with how everything turned out! So excited!!!!

Kami · Married on 07/05/2018

We hired Jamie for our wedding picture at the Gingerbread House and she was remarkable!! She found the perfect way to capture ‘us’ and our family!! Lots of smiles and laughter, she nailed it!! Pictures are one of the most important part of the wedding day, and I’m so grateful for her work, she captured our amazing memories that will be passed down for generations! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Nic · Married on 06/23/2018

Jamie made my husband and I's Vow Renewal in Savannah so so magical. She went above and beyond when I changed the location last minute, and found a gorgeous dreamy spot in Forsyth Square that gave us a more private feel.
    The suggestions she made for our hour long photo session were wonderful and shots/poses my husband and I would normally not have even thought of.
    As a vow renewal photographer she really maximized our time, so that we could get our shots before it was too hot out and was so friendly and disarming, it really put my husband and I at ease when normally we can be awkward in photos. The photos came out STUNNING. and the turn around time was outstanding....like less than 48 hours!! Thank You sooo much Jamie!!! We'll miss you!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Oh the City of Savannah and I miss you both so much!
    You were so easy going and I just adored you both! I love the picture of his shins sweating, ha ha..your dress was to die for!!
    Thank you!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Jamie Weaver, made our wedding day perfect and I couldn't ask for better pictures! I sent her a bunch of sample pictures I wanted to get and she simply made it happen! Which even meant parking on the curb to get a quick snap of us with the Savannah sign! She had the whole schedule written down on a quarterback wristband with all the pictures we wanted as well!!! This made the day simple and run smoothly when taking pictures with the family cause she had it all written out! Our family couldn't stop raving about how awesome and organized she was! For some pictures she even got on the ground to get a better view! We love all our pictures and now the difficult part is figuring out which ones to put in picture frames! Thanks so much Jamie for capturing our special day! Thanks for also letting me blow up your email with pictures I wanted!! June23, 2018
    Dan and Jenny

Sent on 07/03/2018

michelle · Married on 06/03/2018

We hired Jamie from Dream Weavers Photography and couldn't have been more pleased with her photography. She captured our entire evening for our wedding. She was pleasant and easy to work with and had our proofs back very quickly for our review. She is definitely good at capturing the entire experience to make a life time of memories. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special occasion. She is good at what she does. Thank you Jamie for capturing our memories for us!! Dan & Michelle

Sent on 06/12/2018

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Dream Weavers provide the photo booth for my daughters wedding reception. Our guests loved it! Jaimie was a delight to work with, always quick to answer or respond, and very helpful. We made a special request for photo props, and Jaimie was kind enough to supply them. The booth attendant was so much fun, and even had my 99 year "young" Mom having her picture taken. We would definitely suggest using Dream Weavers for your photo needs.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Jamie and the whole dreamweaver team is amazing and I am so happy to have them as part of our wedding day! Jamie is very personable and detail oriented - a great help not only in the artistic aspect of our wedding day, but also the logistical aspect! She spotted “the tree” at our wedding location that was just perfect and she then made it happen!! Her interpretation of the provided “inspiration photos” was spot on (not that she needed them). She really told a story of our wedding with her photography! I lookin forward to sharing these photos for years to come!!!

**BONUS RECOMMENDATIONS**
    Kyunnie (the second photographer we had for limited hours was amazing as well and totally worth it to capture both wedding parties)

The photo booth was amazing and well worth seeing your loved ones act up!! Yes

Sent on 04/19/2018

Malinda · Married on 09/30/2017

Let me just start by saying that Jamie is AMAZING!! Her personality is fantastic, she was so fun to work with. She was very responsive and professional, from the start she was easy to work with. She helped me figure out exactly what kind of package/services I needed for my celebration since it was a little different. She has great ideas for photos! Don't think I could have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

We had such a wonderful time at your wedding1 It was beautiful and wonderful and I felt like family!!! xoxoxo

Jeanene · Married on 08/19/2017

Jamie and Dream Weaver Photos & Dream Weaver Photo Booth was Hands down The Best investment we made and ever could have made. We did not start out with Jamie but after we went to the Bridal show in Feb. 2017 things changed and we booked her that evening. From that night until the end of our wedding night she has been right there whenever we needed her and she definitely went ABOVE and BEYOND what she needed to do. She did an AWESOME job with our Engagement session all the way to our Wedding pictures. She knew just the right places for the best pictures for our engagement pictures and we even got them back and hour after we were done. Jamie had everything we wanted all rolled up in one package which made it much easier than having multiple vendors. From day one I was able to get a hold of her to bounce ideas off of her and see what she thought. That is when she started becoming more of a friend than just a vendor to us. Jamie is easy going and energetic and all around a GREAT person. She personalized our photo strips for the photo booth which was a great touch. The PHOTO BOOTH was a BIG hit at the wedding. I (Tami) loved it. Jamie puts on her "game face" and makes a little wrist band with the special or silly pictures she wants to do during pictures. She even made sure that we did the dark pictures we wanted before we joined everyone for the "party" so that she did not have to chase us around or pull us away from our family and friends. Jamie was also there when I needed to vent about "anything". Her second photographer David did an Amazing job as well. We can HONESTLY say we got what we paid for and so much more. We received our Photos about a week later due to having so many. We finalized our wedding album and she sent it out while both Beaufort, SC and Savannah, GA was in mandatory evacuations for Hurricane IRMA so it would not get lost if something happened to her computer in the storm. Jamie is not just a friend but a Best friend and FAMILY to us.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you for being so detailed, organized, friendly, kind, and on time =) !
    From the engagement session, to the rehearsal dinner and the photobooth and wedding - you both are my friends and my family...not just clients. I look forward to seeing you much more in the future! Love the Converse!

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

The week before my wedding i decided i wanted a photobooth. Luckily, my DJ referred us to Jamie who had a booth available. I'm SO glad i got it!! When i first contacted Jamie, she was quick to respond and very enthusiastic. She took care of everything very quickly which was great considering my wedding was in a few days. When i met Jamie at the reception, she was so friendly and fun! She was great at interacting with the guests and kept things lively. The guests LOVED it. It's also an open style photobooth, which i really like. It was fun getting to see people pose for their pics.
    Also, definitely get the memory book...it's a great keepsake! Looking back, i can't even imagine what my wedding would have been like without the photobooth. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

One of the most fun receptions I've ever been to! You need to keep these photos for blackmail, lol - your guests / friends and family just love you !!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Did an absolutely amazing job on my recent Savannah destination wedding! Would highly recommend and the pictures were all postcards!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Dream Weaver Photos's reply:

Thank you so much!!!!! I am glad you liked them!