Domino Arts Photography and Cinematography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew when I read previous reviews and saw other brides pictures that I would be happy with my choice of Domino Arts. With that said, they still BLEW ME AWAY! They made taking the many pictures fun and truly captured our happiness on that day. I was also to excited to see a sneak peak of our photos uploaded on facebook just a few days after our wedding! Domino Arts has an eye for beauty and a talent to capturing the moment. I can't get enough!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Miami, FL 33334
BLOG

Combining Art and Talent to Deliver Unique Presentations and Experiences

Domino Arts Photography, publisher of Nevesta Wedding Magazine, has been in the professional photography industry for more than 15 years, offering clients unique photography while upholding the highest standards of top professionals in Europe and the United States. With Domino Arts you can expect quality, along with the comfort of a team willing to make your day extraordinary.
Their success and exquisite work is showcased in their magazine which features stunning wedding photography, exquisite cover model brides and venue locations, as well as, helpful advice from professionals in the wedding industry for new and future brides.

+/- read less