Domino Arts Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Daniella
    Daniella C. Married on 08/15/2021

Definitely Book Domino Arts

Plamen and Paulina are simply phenomenal. Every shot they took of our wedding was beautiful, creative, and captured our big day and our love story perfectly. They're also extremely kind and easy to work with. Would recommend them to a friend in a heartbeat!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 05/09/2021

Incredible!

I absolutely loved my experience with Domino Arts Photography. They were professional, fast and super efficient. Not only were the photos amazing, but they even picked out the best photos of the bunch to create a wedding album for me which was extremely convenient and thoughtful. I would 100% recommend them!!!
  • Sofia
    Sofia R. Married on 03/07/2020

Engagement Photos

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Domino Arts for our engagement photo shoot! You can tell that Paulina and Plamen are very experienced by how efficiently they work and the feedback they provide. The shoot was in the summer and despite the heat, they were able to make it a fun experience. We received our photos within a week and absolutely loved the way they came out. We highly recommend Domino Arts to anyone!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 06/15/2019

Best wedding photographer!

We absolutely love domino arts!
  • Gena
    Gena Married on 02/24/2019

I love them!

I cannot say enough about working with Domino Arts Photography. They are extremely professional and most importantly, have a great eye! I found them by looking at gorgeous photos from friends events and had to be in touch. I am so happy we went with them! They do their best to capture all the moments and I truly feel they went above and beyond to make sure our special day was great. Having great memories to last a lifetime through photos was extremely important for us. If it's the same for you, I highly recommend you work with Plamen, Paulina, and their ENTIRE team!
    E Married on 07/27/2018
    They really did capture the essence of my wedding. Looking at the photos is like reliving my wedding all over again. I usually HATE how I come out in pictures, don't know how they did it but I look amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and were so caring, everything felt so personalized. They are an amazing TEAM!!! I would highly recommend.
  • Myrna
    Myrna Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Planner review

As the wedding planner for Monica & Dane's wedding, I could not have been happier to work with Domino Arts for photography. They were professional and talented. I would highly recommend them to couples looking for perfection!
    Myrna Swire, It's Your Party Events - wedding planning & design
    Rosanna Married on 05/19/2018
    Domino Arts Photography photographed one of our weddings from the St. Regis Bal Harbour. The photos were beautiful! They were such a pleasure to work with. The turn around time to get the photos out to us was great. We look forward to working with them again! I would highly recommend them to any Bride & Groom looking to get married.

Rosanna Cintron
    Catering Sales Manager
    St. Regis Bal Harbour
    Jennifer Married on 04/21/2017
    PICTURE PERFECT! Two words we would use to describe Plamen and Paulina Blagoev of Domino Arts Photography and their incredible eye for the perfect picture! Planning a special event can be an intensive and costly undertaking. It was so reassuring to know that the one keepsake which will last a lifetime was produced by people with a true talent and passion for the art of photography. We cannot thank Domino Arts enough for the extraordinary pictures they took at our daughters’ B’not Mitzvah!
    Ashley Married on 12/10/2016
    Words cannot describe how impressed we were with the entire team at Domino Arts! From their professionalism, their creativity and incredible talent, their upbeat personalities, they were all around the BEST photographers we could have chosen for our wedding, and we couldn't be any happier with how the photos turned out. They were in constant contact with us from day one helping to prep for our big day and ensure that they captured any special moments we wanted. The day of our wedding, they were so much FUN and really made us feel comfortable and enjoy the day even more. We had a large wedding, and somehow they were able to capture even the smallest details and make every picture look and feel intimate. Within 2 days after our wedding, they had already provided us with sneak peak photo albums online that had us wanting to see more and more! We loved that they shared these sneak peak pictures with us on social media so we could instantly share with our family and friends too -- and everyone who has seen our pictures absolutely raves about them as much as we did! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU Domino Arts for capturing the most special day for us. We are forever grateful!
    -Ashley and Ryan Flaherty
  • User2890668 2+ years ago
    A+++..I LOVED having Plamen and Paulina at my wedding. Their energy and creativity to capture every shot was amazing. Their professionalism and great energy was great for my wedding. It was a pleasure working with them and they were so helpful with every step of planning my wedding in Miami from NJ. I highly recommend them to ANYONE
    Jordana Married on 07/03/2016
    The team at Domino Arts was second to none! Plamen, Paulina, and the rest of the team were so easy to work with and provided clear and easy instructions while taking pictures. They are really professional and knew how to guide us andcaptured the wedding perfectly, in both the set shots and candids that they took throughout the wedding. A few friends have commented that pictures were among the best they ever seen! The team was also so quick to turn around a number of the pictures within two days of the wedding.

We also had the team do an engagement photo shoot. Plamen and Paulina recommended a beautiful location that provided a wide array of landscape and scenery that made the shoot fun and exciting for us. The pictures were stunning and it was also a great warm up for us to get used to working together.

We're so appreciative of the amazing job the entire Domino Arts team did and would recommend them in a heartbeat.
    Jenny Married on 04/16/2016
    Domino Arts is FABULOUS!!!! They are better than we could have ever imagined. They are so professional, had a huge team of photographers and light people with them, and captured everything we could have ever wanted. They are so detailed focused and pay attention to every style thing there could be. They helped to create my dream wedding, and we were truly blown away by their work.
    Liz Married on 04/16/2016
    Domino Arts Photography company went well beyond our greatest expectations in covering our daughters recent wedding in Fort Lauderdale. Their team of photographers were professional as well as incredibly artistic when taking our photos before the wedding as well as of our guests at the reception. They never got in the way of anyone, were very professional and even though we have not gotten back all of the photos, those that I have seen are absolutely breathtaking!! I would highly recommend this company!
    Debby Married on 04/08/2016
    My two daughters' weddings were photographed by Plamen and his totally creative team of professionals. The photos are so beautiful with so much attention to detail. Domino Arts catches the emotion like no other photography service I have every seen. When planning a wedding there are places you can cut back but these photos last a lifetime and transport us back to the moment with such joy. I highly recommend getting the best with Domino Arts.
    Robert Married on 02/21/2016
    Domino Art is one of the most professional companies I ever had the pleasure of working with. From the beginning to end they showed us that they really care about their work and wants to show their passion to you. You only get married once and you want the memories of your photos to tell the story for future to come. Domino Art made our day look so amazing; we cannot stop looking at our pictures.

Plamen, Paulina their team came to our wedding like they were ready for war. They came on time (before schedule) and ready to make magic happen. They capture everything! Even things I didn't even know that was captured was caught in such a beautiful and elegant way. We are so happy with the magic we have seen so far and excited to see the total finish product!! I don't know if my eyes can get any bigger with amazement! But knowing Domino Art it will.

When looking for a Photographer for your wedding/special day. Don't sell yourself short, thinking anyone can take pictures. This is an art form, and if the people you hire don't know how to give direction, what shots to take, how to utilize the venue for great shots, editing work etc. You will be greatly disappointed and you cannot have a do over for a wedding! Its one shot to get that special day to last forever! Go with the professionals, Domino Arts.

Who we now consider family! Thanks for putting your heart and passion in our special day! Love yah guys
    Amy Married on 12/12/2015
    Absolutely the best photographers in South Florida! I cannot express how grateful my husband and I are for all the amazing photos from our wedding day. They're stunning! From start to finish, the professionals at Domino Arts were easy to work with, accommodating, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. I'm so glad we made the decision to select Domino Arts as the photographers for our wedding and engagement photos. Thanks Domino Arts!!

Margie Married on 08/08/2015
    I knew when I read previous reviews and saw other brides pictures that I would be happy with my choice of Domino Arts. With that said, they still BLEW ME AWAY! They made taking the many pictures fun and truly captured our happiness on that day. I was also to excited to see a sneak peak of our photos uploaded on facebook just a few days after our wedding! Domino Arts has an eye for beauty and a talent to capturing the moment. I can't get enough!!
  • User2268862 2+ years ago
    Photography can be a stress with a wedding because we have all had those special events where the pictures that we have to remember it looked awful---trust me, you don't have to worry about this with them. They will get the photo, even those that look candid by setting up the shot (which is what I really wanted). I really appreciated that they asked me whether they had gotten everything from my must have list before ending the night. The team is trustworthy, was on time for everything and really went above and beyond to make the day special so I could enjoy it while also being assured the photos would look beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos on the flash drive because the ones I have gotten so far are beyond comparison.
    Rachel Married on 03/28/2015
    Plamen and Paulina are true professionals in every way. Prior to the wedding their staff was incredibly responsive and organized, covering every detail (even those I hadn't though of.) It is not easy to manage a group this size of 12 bridesmaids and groomsman, not to mention all of the different family groups that we took pictures with. They handled it all with ease and kept us on track to ensure that we got all of the shots we wanted and more! My only regret is that we did not book them for more time! Look no further than Domino Arts if you want your special day captured perfectly.
  • User2064276 2+ years ago
    Domino Arts was amazing. Our special day wouldn't have been the same without them. Prior to the event, they were available to discuss my visions and what I wanted to have captured as the bride. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time and they were ready to go. They were flexible, accommodating, professional, ridiculously talented, and still super fun to work with. They took all of the traditional photos and still allowed my husband and I to be silly and take pictures that captured our personalities and our relationship. They are the most talented group of people I've ever seen. I unexpectedly got a notification on Facebook from them with a preview of our photos 4 days after our wedding day - best surprise ever. Our family and friends are eager to see more. We loved everything about this experience and I would recommend them to everyone.
    Andrew Married on 03/07/2015
    Used Domino Arts at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. They already posted pics on her FB timeline. They are absolutely beautiful!! The photographers were fantastic and seemed to be all over the place catching all the special moments. Photos of the bride and groom that were set up by the photographers were awesome.
  • User1939660 2+ years ago
    I hired Domino Arts as my wedding photographer the minute I saw their photos of my friend's wedding. I carefully researched every single other aspect of my wedding, however I was so sold on Domino Arts that they were the only photographer/videographer that I even considered. Boy, did I make the right decision! From the moment they arrived in my bridal suite, I was completely blown away by them. They were the utmost professionals and sacrificed not one single shot. They took charge with such grace and elegance and truly accomplished an almost impossible task of getting all of my photos done, despite us running behind schedule from the day's events. Paulina is a vision and she directed me with such sincerity, confidence and poise that I was truly inspired. Plamen seemlessly took over the groom's photo session and kept in direct communication, so as to transition us into the first look as if it had been choreographed by Hollywood. The variety and change of scenaries that we were photographed in is hard to describe. We took photos in the bridal suite, with the sunset over the pool, under the chuppah, outside on the sidewalk, in the middle of miracle mile and in an elevator as the doors were dramatically closing on us as we kissed. As for the reception, I was slightly dreading having the photographers and videographers in our faces as I'd experienced at countless parties and my own Bat Mitzvah in NY. Let me tell you, it was nothing of the sort! They seemlessly blended into the party, capturing key moments and fading out to allow us to enjoy each momentous part of the reception. I give Domino Arts my heartfelt and fullest recommendation and gratitude for being the picture of perfection at my wedding and I would urge any bride not to look elsewhere.
    Ashley Married on 10/25/2014
    Plamen and Paulina at Domino Arts are your ultimate dream team! Having one or the other is amazing, but having them both working together is the best. They really care so much about capturing your big day, and they are so easy to work with. They are extremely creative and talented. Having Domino Arts photograph your event will put you at ease as they truly take control and make you feel so comfortable. There are so many photographers out there, but Domino Arts really stands out from the rest because they think and work outside of the box. I am so happy I had the pleasure of working with them, and I definitely plan to use them again in the future!
    Andres Married on 03/23/2014
    Dear Domino Arts Team,
    Thank you so much for capturing what was, is, and will be one of our most important days of our lives. Even from the very moment you arrived to our house and showed us the amazing albums, we fell in love with your work. Your professionalism, your passion, and love for what you do is shown in every single photograph. We can’t stop looking at our album and photos! Thank you for making us feel so special during our wedding day and for treating us as if we were your only clients throughout this whole process. You are now in our lives forever and we can’t wait to have you capture more special moments as we embark on this journey together as husband and wife. Love you guys.

P.S. Anybody who is debating on what photographer to use for their special day, don’t look any further, Domino Arts will not only meet your expectations…. they will most definitely exceed them!

With Love,