2921 NW 26th Court, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number

About Linzi Events

Based in Boca Raton Linzi Events provides professional event design and management for any type and size of Wedding. Whether you wish to tent your backyard, transform an empty space, enjoy a black tie affair at a hotel or have a simple dinner reception for friends and family, we will help you plan an event of a lifetime.

Linzi Etzion - Event Planner

Linzi is the owner & principle planner/designer of Linzi Events Inc. Linzi is known for planning events from the traditional to the untamed and unique. Her eye for design is extraordinary as she produces cutting edge, never-before-seen events . Her combined background and experience in non profit organizations, corporate and event design and management has given her the perfect blend of organizational skills , attention to detail and creativity needed to execute an event of any size. Linzi's passion for parties , enthusiasm and calm demeanor situation, puts clients at ease . She emphasizes the importance of establishing a distinct and personal relationship with each client making sure she fully understands their expectations. Together she works hand in hand with the client listening and executing their vision producing an event which reflects their individual personality and style. " Minimal stress and great teamwork equals a great event" , that is her motto.

• Meraki Wood Events
AA9
MG0333

4 Reviews for Linzi Events

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2011

After parting ways with the first wedding planner I hired, I decided to do some additional research before hiring a new one. When I first called Linzi, she picked up on the first ring, which is a huge plus in my book. Although she couldn't talk (she was in a taxi on the way to the airport), she took the time to find out what I was looking for and set up an appointment to meet with me. From my very first meeting with Linzi and Emily, I knew they were the perfect fit. They are sincere and honest, and are brilliant at what they do. Emily ended up planning my wedding, so I only spoke with her directly after our initial meeting...do yourself a huge favor, and hire Emily to plan your wedding. I am probably one of the most picky, annoying, indecisive people she's ever met, but she handled me perfectly. Emily is a pro at what she does. She helped me get the best vendors for the best price, she was my friend/therapist through all of my family drama, she drove to my house in the middle of the night to drop off invitations in my mailbox, she handled my recently divorced in-laws (and their new significant others) perfectly, she managed to ensure my wedding at the Seagate Beach Club went off without a hitch even with a torrential downpour (I didn't even know it was raining thanks to her)... I could go on and on. Emily is worth every penny (and then some) and I can personally guarantee that you will never regret hiring her for one second. My bridesmaids fell in love with her and one even asked if they could take her back home to Chicago with them! Honestly, I gave her hell, and she was amazing. If you knew me, you'd know that I rarely give out compliments, but Emily deserves them all and more. Hire Emily to plan your wedding... she's the best!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Allison · Married on 12/12/2009

Linzi was amazing. I live in NYC and I called her within weeks of getting engaged. From that moment on, she was responsive and understood what type of wedding my husband and I wanted. She found all of our vendors, got good prices for everything and surprised us that day with things we did not think were within our budget. The decor was amazing and our wedding was a blast! We cannot thank Linzi enough for all that she did.

Sent on 06/25/2010

HEIDI · Married on 08/15/2009

OUR WEEDING WAS SIMPLY PERFECT. IT WAS INTIMATE AND ELEGANT. NOT A SINGLE DETAIL WAS MISSED - EVERYTHING FLOWED PERFECTLY. THE INVITATION SET THE STAGE FOR A MOST ELEGANT AND FORMAL AFFAIR. LINZI DID NOT OVERLOOK A THING - THERE WERE PERSONALIZED/MONOGRAMMED MENUS FOR EACH GUEST. THE PLACECARDS WERE BEAUTIFUL AND THE TABLE LINENS, CENTERPIECES AND DECOR WAS OUTSTANDING. SHE MADE CERTAIN THAT EVERYTHING WAS MORE THAN PERFECT - IT WAS THE MOST SPECIAL AND FABULOUS NIGHT OF OUR LIVES.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Award

Linzi Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Domino Arts Photography
    Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We looove working along with Linzi Events! Here's a link to a recent Bat Mitzvah Party we had together, so you can see what an amazing job Linzi Events did :) : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472510752776562.121190.222279247799715&type=1 Party Planner Linzi Etzion, of Linzi Events, put together quite the bash! She has such an exquisite attention to detail, and always delivers what she promises. She was seen dragged out on to the dance floor toward the end of the night, showingthat after a hard day’s work, she knows how to let loose with her clients and take in the atmosphere that she created! We love that about her!

• Broken Sound Club
    Broken Sound Club Country Club Weddings

Linzi is a fabulous event planner, and knows the trade like few others. It is always a pleasure working with her!

• Bianca and Company
    Bianca and Company Wedding Planners

Such a Talent! and a very sweet lady!

• 2921 NW 26th Court Boca Raton, 33434 See on map