Susan Jaffe Pieces of Dreams Events

Boca Raton, FL View map

Pieces of Dreams, an event boutique creates Weddings that turn brides’ dreams into lasting memories. Susan Jaffe & Co. offer planning, design, coordination, invitations, favors and guest baskets. POD has been nationally published, pleasing clients both locally and nationally for over 15 years.

Jennifer Married on 12/20/2016
    Be yourself ! Susan will help you make your wedding day vision a reality !
    Deborah Married on 11/05/2016
    Susan is flexible, sympathetic, and a joy with whom to work. I highly recommend her services!
    Britt Married on 10/29/2016
    Having Susan was the best decision I made! I live in NY and am having my wedding in Florida and I couldn't have done it without her. Her taste and attention to detail is exactly what I needed. I didn't feel like I needed to come home that often because I knew she was taking care of it. I am going to miss speaking to her after my wedding. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Café Ala Carte Café Ala Carte Wedding Caterers

As a vendor in this industry for almost 20 years, we have worked with some of the best event planners and some of the worst organized event planners! What always sets Susan Jaffe Designs apart from everyone else is her impeccable attention to EVERY detail. Susan has a very strong relationship with all of her preferred vendors, venues and clients. She never misses the dot on the "i" or the cross on the "t" I have also had the pleasure to serve on a committee that she was chairperson for a huge fundraiser. Her personal style, grace and perfection shines through on every event she creates! It is a pleasure to work with her and to also recommend her!

Domino Arts Photography Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Susan Jaffe. Her professional service and talents always result in magnificent events. We always look forward to working with Susan Jaffe Design.

341 Events 341 Events Wedding Rentals

Susan's events are truly one of a kind! She is great at what she does and has a wonderful team around her. Expect only the best when working with her. We loved working with Susan Jaffe and hope to again very soon!

Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL, 33433
3059372026

Serving all of South Florida & Beyond Destination Weddings Welcome
Location of (Susan Jaffe Pieces of Dreams Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding