Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters

1695 Cody Lane, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters

Our name has changed slightly from Affordable Shindigz to Affordable Swarays. Only the name has changed. We will continue to be your Budget frendly Wedding & Event Planning, decorating and more. Big or small, we do it all..

At Affordable Swarayz, we realize that in todays economy, staying within a budget is everything. We will make that happen. The following are some of the things that we do. Wedding officiating, wedding ceremonies, commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, day of coordination, wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, reunions, corporate events, banquets, western theme parties and more.

Private/small wedding ceremonies (alternative to going to the court house), customized packages or À la carte, from consulting to decorating to taking care of the entire event from begining to end. It's your choice..

I am also part of the non-profit wedding wish granting organization Wish Upon A Wedding, where I volunteer my services for brides or grooms who are terminally ill.
Please see our web site of full details of all services offered.

Follow Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters on

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/26/2019

Michelle was great

Michelle was awesome for our officiant services and also day of cordinating. She was prompt, always responded quickly, and was there for anything I needed. Thankyou

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jasen

Jasen · Married on 04/26/2019

Made our Wedding Absolutely Perfect!

Without Michelle, our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. She was always on top of things and kept our wedding running smoothly. Not only did she coordinate everything, she also was our officiant. You will find no better than Affordable Swarayz. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

The best day ever thanks to Affordable Swarayz

Affordable Swarayz & Michelle are the best. She makes sure that at all times she includes you on the planning of your wedding . I had gone to other wedding planners before and they all made me feel that it was more about their own planning rather than mine, when I met with Michelle from day one she made me feel at ease and I knew that she would make my dream wedding come true because she understood from the beginning my vision.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Beauty By Nature Salon
    Beauty By Nature Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle is always great to work. Great communication replying instantly when I need information on an event. She's always so pleasant to talk to. Love working alongside Michelle thank you for recommending me always!!

• 1695 Cody Lane Fort Pierce, 34945 See on map