Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters

Fort Pierce, FL View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Our name has changed slightly from Affordable Shindigz to Affordable Swarays. Only the name has changed. We will continue to be your Budget frendly Wedding & Event Planning, decorating and more. Big or small, we do it all..

At Affordable Swarayz, we realize that in todays economy, staying within a budget is everything. We will make that happen. The following are some of the things that we do. Wedding officiating, wedding ceremonies, commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, day of coordination, wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, reunions, corporate events, banquets, western theme parties and more.

Private/small wedding ceremonies (alternative to going to the court house), customized packages or À la carte, from consulting to decorating to taking care of the entire event from begining to end. It's your choice..

I am also part of the non-profit wedding wish granting organization Wish Upon A Wedding, where I volunteer my services for brides or grooms who are terminally ill.
Please see our web site of full details of all services offered.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn B. Married on 02/12/2022

The Martin's - 2.12.22

Michelle and her team from Affordable Swarayz were amazing. I added a couple things to our reservation a couple weeks before and they accommodated for us. They were quick to answer emails and any questions we had. Thank you for making our wedding process so easy and stress free! We order a couple table / clothes, a whiskey barrel, and a back drop for photos that they even helped attached our name to!! Everything was so beautiful all thanks to you!
    Cristina Married on 01/16/2021

Officiant and rentals

Michelle was great! She was there on time for our rehearsal and everything went smoothly on the wedding day! She was very quick to respond each time I contacted her
    Nicole B. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can't thank them enough

Michele and her team were the best!!! I thought I could do my wedding all myself and was getting so stressed out. Affordable was already doing my tables, chairs and linens so I reached out to them for help. I am so glad that I did. I met with Michelle and went over everything that I had done, what still needed to be done and how I visioned it to be. She took it from there and my wedding day was beautiful and stress free. I can't recommend them enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beauty By Nature Salon Beauty By Nature Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michelle is always great to work. Great communication replying instantly when I need information on an event. She's always so pleasant to talk to. Love working alongside Michelle thank you for recommending me always!!

4474 Okeechobee Rd Fort Pierce, FL, 34945
Location of (Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding