Beauty By Nature Salon

Antioch, CA View map

Mariam is a hair stylist and makeup artist (specialized in airbrush professional makeup) and licensed Cosmetologist for over 16 years. Her freelance work is also done all around Florida, New York and California.

Charges are based on the service done. But always willing to work out a budget for the client and be negotiable. Contact Mariam via message.

• Woman-owned
    Ashley Married on 04/25/2015
    Mariam is SO wonderful!
    I was referred to Mariam by our Wedding Planner, Epic Events by JT for airbrush. I'm super picky about make up (I'm THAT girl that follows make up bloggers and drools over Sephora and Ulta ads) so I was skeptical about getting my make up done.
    Not only is Mariam a skilled make up artist but she has such a wonderful and positive energy that it's a joy to be around her. While she does you make up she even gives you tips and tricks that I use all the time now!
    I had never had airbrush make up done on myself before but I'm so glad I did. It was very warm at our wedding and shockingly, the make up didn't drip off! You just press it into your skin and it retains it's orginal look. Love it!
    Mariam also came to my hotel to do my make up which was so much less stressful.
    She also has the cutest shop in Fort Pierce - you'll LOVE her!
    Carol Married on 04/04/2015
    Mariam is "the best!" I've been going to Mariam for 2 years now for my hair cuts and color. She has done my airbrush makeup in several occasions: one for my boudoir photo shoot, which she also did my hair. My photos came out gorgeous! I was going for a pinup look and she nailed it. She is incredible with hair dues, and really knows her makeup. The second occasion she did my airbrush makeup was for my wedding. It stayed on the whole night, and I was on the dance floor all night. I looked like a true princess. All thanks to Mariam! She will always be my go-to-girl for makeup and hair!
    Jessica Married on 11/15/2014
    I recently was married in November of 2014 and I was lucky enough to have Mariam do my hair and makeup on my special day. She made me look beautiful on my day! Her level of professionalism is unmatched. She came on time and was prepared to get started. She is always trying to make her clients happy and will bend over backwards to make sure you get exactly what you envisioned on your special day. My hair and makeup came out AMAZING!!! She uses the best products and her airbrush makeup looks amazing. Don't worry...if you have a product you rather use she has no issues and will use what you like. Even before my wedding she keeps in contact with you and makes her available to any questions or concerns or even those late night emails of hair and make up ideas you might find and are dying to try. I really can't think of any negative comments to leave for this amazing lady.

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

I am very happy to be able to endorse Mariam of Beauty by Nature Salon. We have been referring brides to her for airbrush make-up and wedding hair styles for years. She is highly professional, very talented and offers great prices. You won't be disappointed.

Epic Events by JT Epic Events by JT Wedding Planners

Love love love Beauty By Nature . She is the best!!

Antioch, 94509
Location of (Beauty By Nature Salon)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding