Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters Reviews

55 | Fort Pierce, FL

55 Reviews for Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters

55 Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters Reviews

Jade · Married on 03/02/2018

Our day was perfect! She was our day-of coordinator AND our officiant.

Nedra · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle was very professional and flexible. She got everything right for our special day.

• Ivette&Trevor

Ivette · Married on 11/11/2017

Michelle was great! Great communication throughout the planning process.
    Even our family members complimented us on choosing her as part of our vendor team.
    We could not have picked anyone better to finalize our union.
    She also came through with beautiful wooden benches we wanted for our ceremony which were the perfect touch for the rustic/country chic style we were aiming for.
    Thank you so much for all your help!!!

Vita · Married on 11/09/2017

I was very hesitant to hire Michelle OR any wedding planner, I was one of those brides that tried to save money and thought I could do everything myself...(NOT!!!) Wedding planners are VERY expensive and thankfully Michelle was very reasonable. The less days to the wedding the more detailed it became where I was completely out of tune and stressed. My groom and I have been together for 7 years with twin (5 yr) old boys, 2 dogs and all of our family + friends flying in was very tough to organize! Michelle always responded and answered my texts and also recommended other vendors that were reasonably priced and great! She was THE BEST hired vendor at my wedding to say the least! She completely worked her tail off to make every single aspect and detail of my wedding a perfection! (and OH man theres A LOT of those little things that we all forget). I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH she's AMAZING!!! Our family couldn't be happier, she was the complete package that made it all happen and the wedding was incredible thanks to her! THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! although we live 90 minutes (driving) away, if we ever have a party or a company function I will definitely reach out in hopes she can travel and organize it because I know it will be GREAT!!!!

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 1
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 8
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 9
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 10

DANA · Married on 07/29/2017

Michelle puts on an amazing ceremony, she is very professional and always responded to any of my requests in a very timely manner. She was very punctual for both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend Michelle at Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters. Thank you Michelle!!!!
    -Dana L.

Lisa · Married on 02/11/2017

Michelle was amazing. Don't know what I would have done without her!

Dale · Married on 01/11/2017

Michelle was awesome ! Caring professional service ! We highly recommend her and her services :)

Joey · Married on 01/08/2017

Michelle was there every step of the way! She was very professional and knowledgeable. She is artistic and has a great sense of fashion for weddings...and any other type of event. I couldn't have done it without her!

Tia · Married on 12/04/2016

Michelle was amazing! She was our wedding officiate, and also provided chair rental complete with delivery and setup. She was quick to respond to my endless emails and text messages, went out of her way to meet us at the venue to discuss details of the wedding, and helped make our day beautiful. Thank you so much for everything!

• User7439009 · 1+ year ago

Michelle Carter from Affordable Swarayz went above and beyond my expectations. She made sure my daughter's wedding ran smoothly from start to finish. My only regret is not contacting her sooner.

Ray · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was a destination wedding. Michelle and Affordable Swarayz took care of everything from location and decor, to officiating and photography. I highly recommend them. to create your beautiful stress free event.

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Michelle was amazing!!!! She pulled together something magical (far exceeding our expecations!!!) 9 days before our beach wedding as our ofher planner/officiant cancelled suddenly.
    Communication with her was easy, and she was very attentive throughout our short planning process!!
    Our day was simply incredible, and we highly recommend her!!!

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

I do not know where to start because there is so much I want to say and have so much to be thankful for. Michelle took her time with me as I was someone who had never even dreamed I would be getting married and didn't know where to start with planning a wedding. I didn't even think I would need the help until i started to get overwhelmed. She helped with with everything and kept my mind at ease. I truly enjoyed working with her and our big day was so beautiful and ran so smooth because of her! I would have been lost without her help and I am so so thankful for her. I truly recommend her to anyone getting married needing help.

Lucille · Married on 10/24/2015

Michelle Is very professional and the best at her job making sure that at all times she includes you on the planning of your wedding . I had gone to other wedding planners before and they all made me feel that it was more about their own planning rather than mine, when I met with Michelle from day one she made me feel at ease and I knew that she would make my dream wedding come true because she understood from the beginning my vision. My wedding could not have turned out more perfect. Thank you Michelle for making this happen for me.

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2015

You are an amazing person along with your staff. Thank you sooo much

Speaker of vows for my wedding ceremony. Very nice and proffesional. Above all though, great communication up to time of and at event. And I had a lot of questions lol.

Tracey · Married on 05/09/2015

Our wedding was a destination wedding and difficult to get all vendors to correlate but Michelle helped bring everything together!

Michelle did a great job coordinating our wedding! She made sure everything ran smoothly & we appreciate that very much. No stress for any of our family the day of the wedding.

Kelly · Married on 02/21/2015

Michelle officiated our wedding and we could not have asked for a better person for the job! Michelle was so patient with us and always responded quickly to my many email questions!! She was very professional yet warm, easy to talk with, and made our guests feel at home during our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend her services! She was great, and we loved working with her! :)

Natalie · Married on 02/21/2015

Michelle was our wedding coordinater, she had been referred to us by a family member. Michelle was always a call or text away if we had any questions or concerns and always was available! She made our day run smoothly and effectively. Our day was perfect thanks to Michelle's organization and exceptional service!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters's reply:

Thsnk you Natalie..It was a pleasure to work with the family for a second time. You were a stunning bride.

Erica · Married on 11/29/2014

Michelle was very professional and helpful. I couldn't have been more pleased with how the 4 post bamboo arch came out with her draping the fabric beautifully and the starfish as a decorative touch for our beach theme wedding.

Julie · Married on 10/23/2014

Michelle is the best! Our day could not have been better, she is a true professional at the least. Our wedding was easy and stress free thanks to Affordable Swarays.

Tiff · Married on 09/28/2014

Michelle and her team are the best. I don't know what I would have done without Michelle. She was by my side through out the entire process. She brought up things that I would have never thought of center of and her attention to detail is like no other.

cheyanne · Married on 08/09/2014

I would have been lost without Michelle. My wedding day and everything before was absolutely amazing and beautiful all the way through

Jordan · Married on 07/26/2014

Michelle was an invaluable asset to our wedding she provided many services and suggestions some we didn't even think of. On wedding day she was not only the officiant, but the glue to the entire operation working well with the caterer dj and all the vendors. I would highly recommend her and her services are worth way more than she charges.