Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters Reviews

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/26/2019

Michelle was great

Michelle was awesome for our officiant services and also day of cordinating. She was prompt, always responded quickly, and was there for anything I needed. Thankyou

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Jasen

Jasen · Married on 04/26/2019

Made our Wedding Absolutely Perfect!

Without Michelle, our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was. She was always on top of things and kept our wedding running smoothly. Not only did she coordinate everything, she also was our officiant. You will find no better than Affordable Swarayz. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

The best day ever thanks to Affordable Swarayz

Affordable Swarayz & Michelle are the best. She makes sure that at all times she includes you on the planning of your wedding . I had gone to other wedding planners before and they all made me feel that it was more about their own planning rather than mine, when I met with Michelle from day one she made me feel at ease and I knew that she would make my dream wedding come true because she understood from the beginning my vision.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2018

Life Saver

Michelle was a life saver. I had hired her as our officiate. I should have hired her as my planner as well but I was a "do it your self" bride. That back fired on me when my rental company cancelled on me at the last minute and I had to rentals for my wedding. Michelle stepped up to the plate and not only helped me find a company that could accommodate with everything that we needed, but she along with their help made my wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jade · Married on 03/02/2018

Our day was perfect! She was our day-of coordinator AND our officiant.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Nedra · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle was very professional and flexible. She got everything right for our special day.

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Ivette&Trevor

Ivette · Married on 11/11/2017

Michelle was great! Great communication throughout the planning process.
    Even our family members complimented us on choosing her as part of our vendor team.
    We could not have picked anyone better to finalize our union.
    She also came through with beautiful wooden benches we wanted for our ceremony which were the perfect touch for the rustic/country chic style we were aiming for.
    Thank you so much for all your help!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Vita · Married on 11/09/2017

I was very hesitant to hire Michelle OR any wedding planner, I was one of those brides that tried to save money and thought I could do everything myself...(NOT!!!) Wedding planners are VERY expensive and thankfully Michelle was very reasonable. The less days to the wedding the more detailed it became where I was completely out of tune and stressed. My groom and I have been together for 7 years with twin (5 yr) old boys, 2 dogs and all of our family + friends flying in was very tough to organize! Michelle always responded and answered my texts and also recommended other vendors that were reasonably priced and great! She was THE BEST hired vendor at my wedding to say the least! She completely worked her tail off to make every single aspect and detail of my wedding a perfection! (and OH man theres A LOT of those little things that we all forget). I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH she's AMAZING!!! Our family couldn't be happier, she was the complete package that made it all happen and the wedding was incredible thanks to her! THANK YOU MICHELLE!!! although we live 90 minutes (driving) away, if we ever have a party or a company function I will definitely reach out in hopes she can travel and organize it because I know it will be GREAT!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 15
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 16
    Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters 17

DANA · Married on 07/29/2017

Michelle puts on an amazing ceremony, she is very professional and always responded to any of my requests in a very timely manner. She was very punctual for both the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend Michelle at Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters. Thank you Michelle!!!!
    -Dana L.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/11/2017

Michelle was amazing. Don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Dale · Married on 01/11/2017

Michelle was awesome ! Caring professional service ! We highly recommend her and her services :)

Sent on 01/17/2017

Joey · Married on 01/08/2017

Michelle was there every step of the way! She was very professional and knowledgeable. She is artistic and has a great sense of fashion for weddings...and any other type of event. I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Tia · Married on 12/04/2016

Michelle was amazing! She was our wedding officiate, and also provided chair rental complete with delivery and setup. She was quick to respond to my endless emails and text messages, went out of her way to meet us at the venue to discuss details of the wedding, and helped make our day beautiful. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Michelle Carter from Affordable Swarayz went above and beyond my expectations. She made sure my daughter's wedding ran smoothly from start to finish. My only regret is not contacting her sooner.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Ray · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding was a destination wedding. Michelle and Affordable Swarayz took care of everything from location and decor, to officiating and photography. I highly recommend them. to create your beautiful stress free event.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

Michelle was amazing!!!! She pulled together something magical (far exceeding our expecations!!!) 9 days before our beach wedding as our ofher planner/officiant cancelled suddenly.
    Communication with her was easy, and she was very attentive throughout our short planning process!!
    Our day was simply incredible, and we highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2016

I do not know where to start because there is so much I want to say and have so much to be thankful for. Michelle took her time with me as I was someone who had never even dreamed I would be getting married and didn't know where to start with planning a wedding. I didn't even think I would need the help until i started to get overwhelmed. She helped with with everything and kept my mind at ease. I truly enjoyed working with her and our big day was so beautiful and ran so smooth because of her! I would have been lost without her help and I am so so thankful for her. I truly recommend her to anyone getting married needing help.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Lucille · Married on 10/24/2015

Michelle Is very professional and the best at her job making sure that at all times she includes you on the planning of your wedding . I had gone to other wedding planners before and they all made me feel that it was more about their own planning rather than mine, when I met with Michelle from day one she made me feel at ease and I knew that she would make my dream wedding come true because she understood from the beginning my vision. My wedding could not have turned out more perfect. Thank you Michelle for making this happen for me.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2015

You are an amazing person along with your staff. Thank you sooo much

Sent on 10/20/2015

Speaker of vows for my wedding ceremony. Very nice and proffesional. Above all though, great communication up to time of and at event. And I had a lot of questions lol.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Tracey · Married on 05/09/2015

Our wedding was a destination wedding and difficult to get all vendors to correlate but Michelle helped bring everything together!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Michelle did a great job coordinating our wedding! She made sure everything ran smoothly & we appreciate that very much. No stress for any of our family the day of the wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 02/21/2015

Michelle officiated our wedding and we could not have asked for a better person for the job! Michelle was so patient with us and always responded quickly to my many email questions!! She was very professional yet warm, easy to talk with, and made our guests feel at home during our wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend her services! She was great, and we loved working with her! :)

Sent on 03/11/2015

Natalie · Married on 02/21/2015

Michelle was our wedding coordinater, she had been referred to us by a family member. Michelle was always a call or text away if we had any questions or concerns and always was available! She made our day run smoothly and effectively. Our day was perfect thanks to Michelle's organization and exceptional service!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Affordable Swarayz Wedding & Event Headquarters's reply:

Thsnk you Natalie..It was a pleasure to work with the family for a second time. You were a stunning bride.

Erica · Married on 11/29/2014

Michelle was very professional and helpful. I couldn't have been more pleased with how the 4 post bamboo arch came out with her draping the fabric beautifully and the starfish as a decorative touch for our beach theme wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2014