Dolce Valley Forge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Dolce Valley Forge was everything we were looking for in a wedding venue. Kevin Kessler was also a big reason we chose the Dolce. From the moment we met Kevin it all just clicked!!! He was truly wonderful to work with. Right before our ceremony my parents and I learned that we were Kevin's last event at The Dolce. My parents and I can not thank him enough for staying on at The Dolce through our wedding, we would have been lost without him. Kevin's departure from the Dolce will definitly be a huge lose for them.

The food at our cocktail hour and reception was unbelieveable!! It was just as good as the night of our tasting. I only wish I had more time enjoy my steak. The seafood bisque was excellent as well....koodos to the kitchen staff!!!!

Amy and Michael Jacobs

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Planning your special day is a pleasure at Dolce Valley Forge, where we have created a wedding package that allows you to feel like a guest at your own wedding.
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s