25 N 2nd Street, Reading, PA 19601 Map · Phone number

About Special Occasions By Panevino

Special Occasions by Panevino is a wedding venue located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their mission is to prepare and serve quality food in an attractive and calming environment. Wedding planning can be exhausting and time-consuming, but at Panevino’s they offer a venue, catering and other detail-oriented services all in one, to let you enjoy your planning.

Facilities and Capacity

Their facility was recently renovated to accommodate larger events and gatherings.

They can accommodate celebrations with up to 150 guests. Their design is simple and elegant to match any color scheme and style. Panevino’s event space has a bridal suite for privacy while getting ready for your big day.

Panevino can host your bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party, and rehearsal dinner. They have an in-house catering service to provide your guests with delicious quality food and impeccable service. Their wedding package was designed to give you the most value with the least hassle. Special Occasions by Panevino offers a wedding package that includes:

• Four hour wedding reception
  • Standard open bar
  • Butlered hors d’oeuvres
  • Four course sit-down or station style dinner
  • Dessert buffet with coffee and tea
  • Fresh floral centerpieces for each table
  • Fresh floral display for head table
  • Skirting for the head table and cake table
  • Catering manager to supervise your event
  • Linen napkins and tablecloths
  • China, silverware, glassware
  • Use of bridal suite and complimentary mimosa bar

Cuisine

Special Occasions by Panevino has a number of catering packages available. You choose the package you need based on your budget, taste and event size. Their catering packages include:

• Mediterranea table
  • Dessert station
  • Hors d’ Oeuvres
  • Appetizers
  • Entrees

Panevino has several bar options available for guests. Including a three hour beer and wine bar, standard open bar and delux open bar.

• Valley Forge Catering Company

5 Reviews for Special Occasions By Panevino

• Olivia

Olivia P. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing food, amazing service

Not only was the food amazing at our wedding, but Dave was so helpful and accommodating with special requests, needs, and the ever-changing plans with COVID-19! Dave and his team were so organized the day of the wedding, they made sure everything was together in time and that there was always enough food! The team made sure our space was kept clean at all times during the event! We will be using Panevino again!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • F

Faustina · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

Special Occasions By Panevino hosted My Wedding Reception and they were Exceptional! From Day 1, The Owner David, Was beyond helpful and Patient. He was extremely knowledgeable. He had all the answers for every question I threw at him and a solution for any problems (things that I thought were problems, was a piece of cake to him). The venue was beautiful. He had the perfect colors for my theme (Turquoise and White). He was open to any ideas I had as well as offering other ideas when I couldn’t figure out what ideas would work, which ended up being amazing. Helped me save money were we could. His staff were awesome, personable and accurate! And the food!! Oh the food was extraordinary! We had a sit down dinner (Salmon dinner and Chicken dinner) the food was delicious!!! My guest loved their meals. It was my dream come true. Working with David was crucial because he made planning my reception such an easy task. Thank You David and your Staff at Special Occasions By Panevino, You all made my Wedding Reception Memorable and a dream come true! I would 1,000% recommend them.
    THANK YOU DAVID & PANEVINO & GOD BLESS YOU!!!

- Sergio & Faustina

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe T. · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Caterer

I would highly recommend Special Occasions by Panevino for anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding. My husband and I got married at the Reading Public Museum this summer, and it was catered by Special Occasions. Dave made the planning process easy for us, and was really flexible with our options. My husband and I don't eat meat, so we were looking for vegetarian options for our wedding. This didn't phase Dave at all, and he helped us come up with a ton of vegetarian options for our reception. The food was INCREDIBLE (especially the vodka tortellini - highly recommend). It was so tasty that none of our guests even complained that there weren't meat options :) I think everyone genuinely enjoyed the food so much that it didn't feel like an inconvenience. Many of our guests told us the day after that they thought the food was amazing. The service was also awesome, everyone was very speedy and friendly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Special Occasions By Panevino FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

• 25 N 2nd Street Reading, PA, 19601 See on map
    Location of (Special Occasions By Panevino)