Divine Curves Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an amazing time dress shopping at Divine Curves Bridal. I was welcomed with a warm cheery smile and treated like a princess. Tina did an amazing job at picking the right dress for what i was looking for. Her home was professional and very clean. She made me feel really special and i put a deposit on a dress that day. Her payment flexability really helped a lot as well. I am in the service industry and am very picky about how vendors treat me. I can say that she made it personable and FUN! Thank you Divine Curves, you have made the happiest day of my life extra special.

Divine Curves Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you Bri! I loved working with you and I cannot wait to see how beautiful you look on your wedding day!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
By Appointment, Yukon, OK 73099

Catering to the Divine Bride with Curves

Divine Curves Bridal caters to you ~ The Divine Bride with Curves!
Plus size name brand, designer  wedding gowns at affordable prices.  We provide gowns sized 18 and up.  The gown you try on is the gown you will wear when you walk down the aisle!

Divine Curves Bridal caters to you ~ The Divine Bride with Curves!

Customer satisfaction and happiness is our ultimate goal!  Give us a call or check us out at our website:  www.DivineCurvesBridal.com +/- read less
Details