Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dianne and her beautiful cakes (that are works of art!)
Dianne made our wedding cake, and other than marrying each other, I think her cakes were the part of the wedding we were most excited about. I can't recommend Dianne's cakes enough.
1) There are so many delicious flavors to choose from. We choose lemon cake with raspberry filling, white cake with strawberry filling, and mint chocolate chip (yum!) The is not any additional cost for the flavors, and people are still coming us to up to ask us how they can get more cake.
2) When you go to sample the cake, you get to bring home small cakes for your family etc. to taste the cake as well. This was really appreciated.
3) Dianne is a cake magician. Other bakers that we spoke to said that the intricate designs (such as you would see on tv shows) are made through using fondant (not frosting.) My fiance does not like the taste of fondant, and most bakers said that if we wanted to use buttercream frosting, we could not have a complicated design. Dianne did not have such limits. Using only buttercream frosting, she made a three tier cake including frosting with scroll work design, sugar flowers, a lace design and pearl quilting.
4) Dianne's pricing is very fair and transparent. We also were able to take advantage of having a sheet cake in the kitchen (that was less per slice than the tiered cake) but no one could tell the difference.
5) Dianne herself is a true delight. I am so happy I got to work with her, and have her delicious cake. I can't wait for my next party so I can order one of her cakes again!
6) Dianne delivered the cake to the venue safely in the cake-safe, and I never worried about anything.

We whole heartedly recommend Dianne's cakes for your wedding. They are delicious and beautiful, and she is wonderful to work with.

Dianne Rockwell The Cake Lady responded with the following comments:

Jamie, thank you so much for your sweet review- what a wonderful Monday morning message to find! It was a pleasure working with you both on your design, and I wish you all the best.
Dianne

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
239 Sterling Rd., Lancaster, MA 01523

Recognized for custom-designed and exquisitely decorated wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful, and offering dozens of tantalizing flavor combinations and unique designs limited only by one’s imagination.....
And honored to be an exhibitor in the Boston Flower and Garden Show's Garden of Cakes!

Details