Destiny's Bride

Flexibility
Profile Picture
MarisaTarin
05/03/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Lisa, Rose & the alterations team at Destiny. I went in for an appointment completely discouraged by the dress selection process; I wanted something modern and most of the styles at other boutiques were too vintage or too "cookie cutter". Destiny's carried Hayley Paige, who is a very modern designer. Rose helped me to select a few dresses of hers and I immediate fell in love with the Leighton gown. My mom was not initially on-board, so Rose had me come back for a 2nd appointment and talked through the overall vision I had for my wedding and helped me realize that was in fact the dress for me.

I purchased my dress 17 months before my wedding, so knowing I was anxious to see it, they contacted me as soon as it came in so I could try it on. We set my alterations appointments for 14 days and 5 days prior to my wedding! This initially freaked me out because my final fitting was literally the day before I left for Las Vegas, but the team knew what they were doing! I'm very petite so there was A LOT of work they needed to do. Destiny's has an alterations cap, which I'm so thankful for because my alterations alone could have cost $600-800 elsewhere. My dress fit perfectly and even my mom was in awe of how stunning it was!

This is the best bridal shop in Scottsdale and I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7144 E Stetson Dr. , Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
BLOG
 At Destiny's Bride, we pride ourselves on providing couture gowns in an elegant and comfortable environment. Your wedding gown is the most important dress you will ever wear and our consultants will use their knowledge and experience to find the perfect gown for you. We are proud to have been named "Best Bridal Salon" 7 times by Arizona Bride, The Wedding Chronicle, and the Arizona Republic.

Every gown from our bridal collections is hand-picked from the foremost internationally renowned designers in the fashion industry. Come visit us in The Borgata of Scottsdale and experience the unparalleled service of the premier bridal boutique in Arizona! +/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (76)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)