Destiny's Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I stepped foot into Destiny's Bride I felt special. I had been to 6 other stores in the same day to find the dress and at each store, it wasn't even that I didn't find a gown I liked, it was the people and the vibe I got that felt off. Rose was so attentive at my first appointment and not the pushy sales person type I had experienced at other places. She really helped the dress find me and asked all of the right questions so that I would come to the choice myself successfully and have that amazing bridal moment. I never felt rushed at any of my appointments. My fittings were all excellent with rose and netty and I really just have nothing but amazing things to say about this shop. It was such a special experience that was an absolute pleasure every step of the way.

I would highly recommend Destiny's Bride over many other stores in town.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7144 E Stetson Dr. , Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
BLOG
 At Destiny's Bride, we pride ourselves on providing couture gowns in an elegant and comfortable environment. Your wedding gown is the most important dress you will ever wear and our consultants will use their knowledge and experience to find the perfect gown for you. We are proud to have been named "Best Bridal Salon" 7 times by Arizona Bride, The Wedding Chronicle, and the Arizona Republic.

Every gown from our bridal collections is hand-picked from the foremost internationally renowned designers in the fashion industry. Come visit us in The Borgata of Scottsdale and experience the unparalleled service of the premier bridal boutique in Arizona!
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
PROS I KNOW (76)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Destiny's Bride is a wedding dress shop from Scottsdale, Arizona. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Destiny's Bride is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Scottsdale wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in chich high end wedding gowns