Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Karlie
01/29/2015

Della from Dellables will blow your mind with floral for your wedding! From the moment she handed me my bouquet to my first glance out the window at the strung flowers on my wedding arch... I was mesmerized.
I had a 30 minute telephone conversation with her about what I was looking for. I showed her pictures online. She really listened when it came to flower type and color scheme. My mom still can't stop talking about how beautiful the orchids were at our wedding! She created a dream come true & provided great value!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
345 Cooke Rd, Kula, HI 96791
BLOG

Dellables.com

Maui's Unique Wedding Design, Florals, Arches and vision for creative Brides.

Maui's Unique Wedding Design, Florals, Arches and vision for creative Brides.

Della Peacock, originally from San Francisco (of Ballet fame), has lived in Hawai’i for 20 years. Originally on Kauai, then Oahu, she finally settled on the beautiful island of Maui. Here, she has worked well over 200 weddings in the past 5 years, providing her unique insight and floral brilliance to the accolades of all. Dellables, founded in 1996 has been her creative personal expression, absorbing her natural surroundings and painting her interpretations of Ocean, Mountain, Sky and Nature’s colors throughout her work.

Wedding Design is a very personal expression of a Bride’s vision and hopes. Della can speak with you on any detail with a personal friendliness that may surprise you. As an artist she can recognize your ideas and help you implement them in a special and unique way.

Dellables is a registered business in the State of Hawai’i. +/- read less