Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number

About Cveta Designs

FLORALS MADE TO PROVOKE EMOTIONS.

Romantic and passionate creations crafted with the loveliest flowers nature has to offer.

Give us a call . Let's talk Flowers!

We look forward to sharing our passion for life and everything floral to make your special day more beautiful then you ever imagined.

Follow Cveta Designs on

Cveta Designs 2
Cveta Designs 3
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/10/2018

Cveta's floral designs for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I explained to her what I was wanting and she designed it all perfectly. The day of our wedding she brought me my bridal bouquet and I cried! I was so happy, it was just so beautiful!! She was so easy to work with and a pleasure to meet. I highly highly recommend Cveta. Her work is amazing!! I cannot thank Cveta enough for the beauty she brought to our wedding with her floral arrangements!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Cveta Designs 4
    Cveta Designs 5
    Cveta Designs 6

natasha · Married on 11/11/2017

Cveta did an amazing job with my floral! Thank you thank you thank you for being so amazing

Sent on 11/24/2017

Amie · Married on 11/14/2014

Cveta is absolutely amaising! She took what was in my head and created the most beautiful and unique floral arrangements! my head haku was perfect I wanted something simple and not to big and she nailed it! Imust have changed my mind about what I wanted at least 3 times but she always was so sweet and excited about witch flowers to use and decor you can tell she loves what she does :) she created the the flower arrangements for my arch that my family and I built with old windows we finished it last minute and cveta made it look incredible it was every thing I saw in my dreams and even more! I still have one of the boquets from my brides maid,( I had to throw mine to another lucky lady ;). ) it is still as beautiful as it was the day I got married because cveta puts a lot of love in to her work and I couldn't have asked for any one better to make my dreams come true! She Is so very talented! I recommend her very highly!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Cveta Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Lahaina, 96761 See on map