Lahaina, HI 96761 Map · Phone number

Fukushima Flowers 7
  • Kara

Kara Paul · Married on 12/05/2018

Maui's Best Florist!

Terrie Fukushima is an awesome florist, awesome human, and awesome wedding vendor! From our first phone call I could sense that I was in good hands. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I also had several conflicting vague ideas floating around in my head because I was worried about my budget and trying to convince myself to sacrifice parts of my dream to save money. Terrie knows how to ask all the right questions and how to coordinate everything PERFECTLY, so from our first call she was already able to start telling me ideas, and asked to see pictures of my dress, the bridesmaid dresses, and color scheme, since she tweaks her flowers to details like that. The bridal bouquet, groomsmen and groom's boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, and reception floral arrangements were a real dream come true. The decor she included with the wedding was elegant and helped make my wedding one of the best days of my life. The wedding flowers were really important to me, so it was a huge relief they were so beautiful.

Terrie was easy to work with and was one of the vendors I most looked forward to meeting. She also gave me a great piece of advice during our initial phone call--telling me not to worry (she was on my side!) and to go out and buy a bottle of lavender essential oil to smell when I'd get stressed out. She was right!

Terrie was also great about staying in my budget--I had won a bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere, reception centerpieces, and a pair of leis from her in a wedding giveaway, but I still needed to purchase flowers for one set of parents, for the bridesmaids, and for the groomsmen. Unlike a lot of possible vendors I talked to while planning for my wedding, she actually heard me and really understood my budget restrictions and worked hard to keep me in budget, which is something I really, truly appreciated. She also made my vision a reality. Although I live in Hawaii, I didn't really want tropical flowers, so I was beyond relieved that she was on the same page and willing to create flowers for me like what you'd normally see for weddings on Instagram and Pinterest.

If you need flowers for your Maui wedding, be sure to contact Terrie! She's a genuinely good person, and I would give my business to her again and again if I lived on Maui! She's the expert florist who could make your dream wedding floral arrangements a reality.

(Photo credit: Amity Mason Photography)

Fukushima Flowers 8
    Fukushima Flowers 13
    Fukushima Flowers 14
    Fukushima Flowers 15

Jeannie · Married on 11/24/2018

If it's worth doing, it's worth "Over Doing"

It is with great delight that I write this review for Terrie. I was "put-in-charge" of flowers 9 days before our son's wedding. WOW ... where to start not only because of the short time span and distance but also because our son and his bride had certain vague ideas about what they wanted. One phone call to Terrie and I knew she had rescued me! She educated me about the meaning of certain flowers and helped me chose the appropriate ones for a "blending of families" in the Lei ceremony. I felt like I had a new friend and confidant! I was correct on all accounts and Terrie not only delivered gorgeous flowers but delivered a service that paid attention to details that I hadn't even thought of. Even the photographer was amazed by the flowers and I was happy to give her Terrie's name & number. The 1 to 5 scale doesn't even do justice to Terrie. I think her motto should be: "If it's worth doing, it's worth OVER DOING." THANK YOU Terrei Warmly, Jeannie

Jillian Bundy · Married on 11/12/2018

Terri was truly one of a kind, the BEST florist in town!

I cannot express the gratitude I have for this woman, and her team for making my wedding that much more memorable. I found Terri online, and her reviews were overwhelming to say the least. I reached out via email and I received a quick response back within that same day. For Terri to go out of her way to accommodate my needs is an understatement. I had multiple phone conversations with her and she knew exactly what I was looking for and then some. After speaking with Terri a few times I knew I found the right gal to do the job, I was so excited to see the outcome of all my arrangement's. I had no stress or worry about what Terri would create for my special day. The work Terri put into making my special day I couldn't have asked for more. To finally meet Terri in person was one of the highlights of my wedding day, I couldn't hold in the excitement or tears when she brought in my flowers. To meet someone who just got you as a person.. WOW Terri, I seriously cannot get over how beautiful all my flowers were, enough to be able to fly with them back home and save for memories. If you are looking for a florist in the Maui, Hawaii area, please, go see Terri, you will not be disappointed.

Terri, again I cannot thank you enough for making this day such an easy and relaxed day, there were no worries about what you would create for me. You truly are the BEST!

Till we meet again,