Fukushima Flowers

Lahaina, HI View map

Mary Getting married on 05/12/2022

Mind-blowing wedding florals!!!!

Terri at Fukushima Flowers soared above and beyond for my very simple Maui elopement. It was just my husband and I so I didn't have and real floral plans. I let Terri take the reins and have fun with it. She made me a gorgeous flower crown Haku that complimented my hair color perfectly. Then the real star of the show was my bouquet. HOLY COW, this was the most breathtaking bouquet of tropical, exotic flowers I have ever seen. It's the first think people notice in my pictures. There was nothing cliche or boring about these flowers and represented pure Aloha spirit. I was so madly in love with them. Terri was also just the kindest and friendliest human. She even delivered the flowers to our rental property the morning of. She's a true artist and professional. Mahalo, Terri!
  • Maryn
    Maryn Married on 09/12/2021

Gorgeous florals at a great price - exceeded my expectations!!

Working with Terrie was such a joy. She was so personable and not only brought our vision to life - but made it even better than we could’ve imagined! She does it all from floral crowns, leis, centerpieces, and beautiful arch arrangements…if you’re looking for gorgeous tropical florals for your wedding at an unbeatable price, she is one of the best in my opinion!! All of our guests commented on how lovely the flowers were.
  • Celeste
    Celeste C. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding Flowers 💐

Terry is a master at what she does! The flowers all stayed in place although the winds were strong! We took the arrangements back to the Airbnb after the wedding and they looked amazing for the entire week. I gave her a few ideas and she delivered above and beyond. The colorful tropical flowers wowed all the guest! We all loved the arrangements and the arch flowers. The leis were also very beautiful and smelled amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Roy & Tara
    20 photos · 12/21/2016

Lahaina, 96761
Location of (Fukushima Flowers)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding