Fukushima Flowers

Lahaina, HI View map

4.9 out of 5 rating

Christie W. Married on 08/02/2022

Extremely satisfied 馃尯馃拻馃帀

Terrie @ Fukushima Flowers is AMAZING!
    Everything looked stunning and she worked within our budget. Our special day was celebrated at The Royal Lahaina Resort where we had a 4 post wood arch draped in a off white canopy and the flowers went perfectly
    Thank you for all our beautiful flowers from the table settings, bouquets and Wedding leis ! 馃尯馃拻馃馃帀
    Mary Married on 05/12/2022

Mind-blowing wedding florals!!!!

Terri at Fukushima Flowers soared above and beyond for my very simple Maui elopement. It was just my husband and I so I didn't have and real floral plans. I let Terri take the reins and have fun with it. She made me a gorgeous flower crown Haku that complimented my hair color perfectly. Then the real star of the show was my bouquet. HOLY COW, this was the most breathtaking bouquet of tropical, exotic flowers I have ever seen. It's the first think people notice in my pictures. There was nothing cliche or boring about these flowers and represented pure Aloha spirit. I was so madly in love with them. Terri was also just the kindest and friendliest human. She even delivered the flowers to our rental property the morning of. She's a true artist and professional. Mahalo, Terri!
  • Abigail
    Abigail M. Married on 04/28/2022

Best Maui Florist!

Terrie and her team are the ABSOLUTE BEST and I could not say enough about her heart and talent! Similar to many brides, I thought I could handle doing the flowers for our wedding on my own. Two months out, we quickly realized time was running out, we didn't to place the burden of making bouquets on wedding guests who had traveled all the way from the east coast to Maui, and most importantly, we knew we could not create what we had envisioned for our wedding florals on our own. This is where Terrie came in! She worked around my schedule and made time to talk to me, even at 7am before work - and honestly it was the best way to start my day! We had so much fun creating a floral vision for our wedding, we exchanged ideas and photos and it became such a collaborative process with her. Right from the start, she knew what budget we were aiming to stay within, and at no point in time did we feel limited in our decision-making. She was so thoughtful and creative in making our visions come true. For example, we had hoped to have mini pineapples for boutonnieres, but since they were not in season, she found another flower that resembled blue baby pineapples as a surprise for us instead. She went above and beyond any expectations we had, and we formed a beautiful friendship along the way! I can't want to stay in touch with Terrie and will absolutely cherish what she created for us on our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Roy & Tara
    20 photos 路 12/21/2016

Lahaina, 96761
Location of (Fukushima Flowers)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding