Create Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Monica came highly recommended to us through a trustworthy friend of mine, and the minute my wife Danielle and I met her, I knew we made a great decision. She had a very welcoming and enthusiastic personality, and she found a way to sustain it throughout the entire wedding process without once being overwhelming.

As a guy, I didn't care nearly as much about some of the intricate details as Danielle did, so what I found as rewarding as anything was how at ease Danielle was with the help of Monica. Not to mention, I wasn't quite aware of all that goes into weddings until we actually started planning so I can't really imagine going through this without help.

There were definitely a few things that stood out to me about Monica. First, she had a great way of asking questions to help us realize in a short amount of time what we wanted. At the same time, she still found a way to add her nice touch on things with her attention to detail and suggestions. The best part about her suggestions was how confident she seemed with all of them, thus making me feel like it had to be a great idea. The main thing though, Monica bent over backwards to accommodate for everything we needed, and I am truly thankful for that. It was because of her hard work, selflessness, patience and expertise that we could have the beautiful wedding Danielle had always envisioned.

Thanks for everything, Monica!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 503572, San Diego, CA 92150

Planning an event can be a challenging experience for most people. There are so many details, a variety of choices and simply not enough time. Create Events provides specialized packages to fit your planning needs. While we love helping you with every detail from the very beginning, we are more than happy to enter your coordination process at ... read more

Planning an event can be a challenging experience for most people. There are so many details, a variety of choices and simply not enough time. Create Events provides specialized packages to fit your planning needs. While we love helping you with every detail from the very beginning, we are more than happy to enter your coordination process at any time.

Create is here to help you with every aspect of your event. We will take your vision and make it a reality with our creativity and expertise. Every package is personalized, and with our assistance we can ensure that your event will exceed your expectations.   At Create we believe you should work with someone you trust. Throughout the planning of your event we will be here to guide you and make the process easy, stress free and fun. Let us help you make your affair an exciting and memorable one.     Some of our beliefs:   -Planning your event should be enjoyable, innovative and relaxing.   -It should reflect your vision and needs; not the coordinators.   -You should be excited to work with the vendors you choose.   -Creating unique and fun events is rewarding.     Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation. +/- read less
Details