Collective Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Collective Creations is a fabulous company to work with. I had so many emails prior to my wedding and Megan was always so responsive and helpful. Marissa was so wonderful, she showed up early and made sure everyone was perfect before she left. Not only was she an amazing stylist she was very sweet and we enjoyed having her there as part of our day! I absolutely recommend Collective Creations for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Tampa, FL 33647

With years of experience styling for weddings, events, portaits, boudoir, print and film we feel the most important thing is for you to feel comfortable and confident and be able to sit back, relax and enjoy  your wedding day.   Collective Creations is a team of professionally  licensed cosmetologists and makeup artists committed to making you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.  Our artists will work together with you to create a look that will not only enhance your beauty but define your style.  Our passion is to make you feel and look your best!  Please call us for more information at 813-758-4964 or to set up a trial run at collectivecreations@gmail.com.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multiple Stylists, On-Site Service, Trial Service
Hair: Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 25
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Holly & her team of magic ladies are a DREAM to work with! Not only have I used them countless times for my own clients photo sessions, I was just recently under the brush myself, and I was just blown away by the service, professionalism, and talent of my hair and makeup artist Denise. I will continue to use Collective Creations for my clients as well as for myself when I need to look like a rock star (-; You are in fabulous hands if you go with the ladies of Collective Creations for you wedding day!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Collective Creations is a wedding on site hair and makeup artists from Tampa, Fl. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Orlando, and Sarasota. Collective Creations is a professional wedding on site hari and makeup artists that has been part of the Tampa, Fl wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in on site hair and makeup, lash extensions,updo's, boudoir, avante garde, indoor photograhy, outdoor photogrpahy, professional headshots, engagements, weddings, quinceneara's, bachelorette parties, bridal showers