Collective Creations

Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

With years of experience styling for weddings, events, portaits, boudoir, print and film we feel the most important thing is for you to feel comfortable and confident and be able to sit back, relax and enjoy  your wedding day.   Collective Creations is a team of professionally  licensed cosmetologists and makeup artists committed to making you look and feel amazing on your wedding day.  Our artists will work together with you to create a look that will not only enhance your beauty but define your style.  Our passion is to make you feel and look your best!  Please call us for more information at 813-758-4964 or to set up a trial run at collectivecreations@gmail.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier that I chose Collective Creations as my hair stylist for my Tampa area Wedding! Being from out of state made finding a wedding hairstylist a nerve racking but speaking to Megan and Holly through email/phone made the process so easy! Amy was our stylist and she was amazing! She did my hair as well as my mother and bridesmaids and we all loved her work. Not only was she a great stylist, but she was also so sweet and listened to everything we wanted. She also incorporated my flower halo into my hair style which was very difficult so she was an absolute life saver. I definitely recommend the girls at Collective Creations if you want beautiful hair for any event.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Holly & her team of magic ladies are a DREAM to work with! Not only have I used them countless times for my own clients photo sessions, I was just recently under the brush myself, and I was just blown away by the service, professionalism, and talent of my hair and makeup artist Denise. I will continue to use Collective Creations for my clients as well as for myself when I need to look like a rock star (-; You are in fabulous hands if you go with the ladies of Collective Creations for you wedding day!
Associations I Belong to
Collective Creations is a wedding on site hair and makeup artists from Tampa, Fl. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Petersburg, Orlando, and Sarasota. Collective Creations is a professional wedding on site hari and makeup artists that has been part of the Tampa, Fl wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in on site hair and makeup, lash extensions,updo's, boudoir, avante garde, indoor photograhy, outdoor photogrpahy, professional headshots, engagements, weddings, quinceneara's, bachelorette parties, bridal showers
813-758-4964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment