Casa Ybel Resort

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Casa Ybel Resort, along with Thistle Lodge Beachfront Restaraunt, has been hosting weddings and events for over 100 years. Sitting on 23 acres of pristine beach on the Gulf of Mexico, Casa Ybel Resort is the perfect location to plan your destination wedding! Our catering team will assist you every step of the way to create the island wedding of your dreams. Casa Ybel Resort hosts  wedddings and events from the Intimate to the Grand, from 2 to 200 guests or more! Give us a call to learn more!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I held our destination wedding at Casa Ybel on 10-6-12, but it wasn't just a one day affair. We had approximately (120) guests join us for a long wedding weekend. We hosted an outdoor welcome reception for all guests on Friday night and it was gorgeous- then the rain rolled in. Lea O'Brien and her staff didn't panic at all as they moved 100+ guests into the bar and restaurant. They transported the entire set-up, all the food, all the beverages and it was seamless. The night was perfect despite the weather and we owe it entirely to Lea and staff! Saturday the ceremony on the beach was perfect and the tented reception was flawless. The food was delicious and Lea was there behind the scenes creating the night of our dreams. We can't rave enough about how kind everyone at Casa Ybel is. They made us all feel so welcome and got to know us by name; we were so sad to see the weekend come to an end. I am in the events industry myself, so my expectations were beyond high for my wedding day. I can honestly say that my expectations were not only met but exceeded. I'd highly recommend holding your special event at Casa Ybel; I can't wait to go back!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Casa Ybel Resort is a wedding Venue from Sanibel Island. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fort Myers, Captiva, and Naples. Casa Ybel Resort is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Sanibel Island wedding industry for 100 years. We specialize in Destination Weddings, Ceremonies and Receptions, Event Catering
239-472-0693
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7