Carolyn Scott Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I say this without exaggeration: Carolyn & Geoff blew us away. While leading up to the wedding they were helpful, fun, professional, and hilarious, the ultimate result was STILL astoundingly good. I have gotten dozens and dozens of comments, compliments, and raves about my wedding photographs and I'm still swooning over them myself. You absolutely cannot find a better photography team in the Triangle area. Absolutely worth every single penny.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 52356, Durham, NC 27717
BLOG

Wedding photos by Carolyn and Geoff

Hey! We're Carolyn and Geoff, a husband and wife wedding photography team based in Durham, NC. We offer documentary-style wedding photography in the Raleigh-Durham area as well as destination wedding photography (we've shot in St. John, Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and a whole host of other places!). All of our pricing information is laid out on our website and we'd also be happy to field any e-mails or questions you might have. We're pretty nice and friendly, so if you like fun stuff and are generally a nice person too, we'll probably get along really well. :)

Email: carolyn@carolynscottphotography.com

Website: www.carolynscottphotography.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carolynscottphotography

Twittert: www.twitter.com/csphotographync

Instagram: http://instagram.com/csphotographync

We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
My guys have been working with Carolyn alot and really love her style and personality! She's great at what she does and the images reflect that. Check out her site and you'll see...
Carolyn Scott Photography is a wedding photographer from Raleigh-Durham. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Durham, and Asheville. Carolyn Scott Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Raleigh-Durham wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding photography