Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant

All Couples ~ All Faiths ~ All Budgets

Serving St. Louis MO and Metro East IL
Saint Louis, MO 63122 | map
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, M...
About Us

Services ::  Coordinator and Officiant
Since 2004 - We Have the Experience and Expertise You Need to Plan a Great Wedding
Winner of the 2014 Vendors' Choice Awards for Best Officiant

A wedding is a blend of traditions and personal touches.
Each wedding event is a creation unto its own and the only limit is your imagination.

(314) 821-4844
Go to http://www.CarolynBurkeSTL.com for more information

Schedule a complimentary consultation and receive a FREE GOODIE BAG with useful vendor information.

(( SORRY - WE DO NOT SERVICE COLUMBIA OR JEFFERSON CITY ))

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We originally hired Carolyn to help us find a venue. After we met with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding and provide Day of Coordination for us as well.

I could not have made a better choice! Carolyn is funny, energetic and she is so full of information and contacts in the industry. Anything you need - she can get it!

She kept me on track through out the planning process and the day of - I didn't have to worry about a thing. This is coming from someone who has big problems letting go of control - so you know that I had to have total confidence in Carolyn and her assistant.

Everything was perfect and I don't think it could have been that smooth without her.

Bottom line- if you are considering an Officiant or a Coordinator, you should be calling Carolyn ASAP.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Carolyn is always a relief to work with. She's experience and very detail orientated. Her Brides always have a better time not having to stress over the details behind the scene. I highly recommend taking a look at her services, it's peace of mind, and well worth it.
Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant is a wedding coordinator and officiant from St Louis, Missouri. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Saint Louis County MO, St Charles County MO, and St Clair County IL. Carolyn Burke - Coordinator/Officiant is a professional wedding consultant that has been part of the Saint Louis Metro wedding industry for over 15 years. We specialize in all couples, all faiths, and all budgets
314-821-4844
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment