Moonstone: Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Moonstone: Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies is a wedding officiant company based in Saint Louis, Missouri. Passionate about facilitating ceremonies that are distinctive and memorable, owner and lead celebrant Terri Williams considers it an honor to be part of one of the most important days of your life. She will work with you to ensure a joyful commemoration by - among other things - including input from you as well as your network of family and friends because this day is about connection and community. Together, you will create a ceremony that people will always remember.

Committed to inclusivity, she and her team welcome couples from all walks of life because everyone deserves to have a celebration that is personal, meaningful, memorable, and fun!

In addition to creating unique, 100% personalized ceremonies that are about 20 minutes, Moonstone offers Day of Services as well as a pre/post nuptial coaching course "Happily Ever After".

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MO

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dana C. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of a kind ceremony thanks to Terri

Terri was wonderful to work with. She took the time to really get to know my daughter and her husband. She talked with family members and friends to put together a one of a kind ceremony.
    Terri also was in charge of the ceremony and how everyone looked and processed in. She made sure we all did the same thing as we went in and out of the ceremony. She also sat us on the opposite side of our daughter so we could see her face during the ceremony which was nice.
    Terri was easy to hear - a very clear communicator - which was wonderful for those guests who don’t hear as well.
    I have never been to a better wedding service and I highly recommend her. You can rest assured she has thought of everything. I so appreciative of what Terri did to make our daughters day so special.
  • Malavika
    Malavika V. Married on 05/29/2022

Officiant and Day of services

Teri Williams of Moonstone’s officiated my sons wedding. It was an inter-racial wedding and we incorporated rituals from both Jewish and Hindu cultures. It was a pleasure meeting Teri and her team. I loved everything about the ceremony and her energy! She provided a personal touch, her talk before the vows were filled with beautiful and touching personal details, and humor. Teri even had all the pronunciations correct… and showed great respect to all cultural nuances. The reception too went smoothly and more importantly everything was on time. All our friends, family and guests thoroughly enjoyed the wedding. I would highly recommend Moonstone for special events.
    Thank you for making the entire event so fun and memorable ❤️❤️
    Ellen S. Married on 04/29/2022

Terri Williams, Officiant

Terri was an excellent officiant at my daughter’s recent wedding. They found her on the internet and interviewed her and felt like they were a match. My husband and I met her a few days before the wedding ceremony and we were taken by her energy, sense of humor, professionalism and overall upbeat personality. She was well prepared at the rehearsal and made sure we all new the part we were to play and where we were to stand when. She was well prepared, direct and took charge of all the moving pieces. The ceremony itself was beautiful. Terri did an excellent job of incorporating some traditions into the ceremony and also personalizing it. I believe she was true to my daughter and son-in-law’s overall intentions.
    We could not have been happier.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO, 63109
Location of (Moonstone: Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding