7433 Zephyr Place, Saint Louis, MO 63143 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your Ceremony, Your Way!

Your Ceremony, Your Way! is an officiant service located in Saint Louis, Missouri that is owned and operated by Lamira Martin. Wedding ceremonies can be performed by Lamira in Saint Louis, Missouri and southern Illinois. Lamira is dedicated to providing personalized, unique ceremonies for each couple that she works with. She is a graduate and faculty member of the Celebrant Foundation and Institute. Fully certified to perform weddings, Lamira is an ordained Universal Brotherhood minister.

After filling out a questionnaire that is designed to help Lamira get to you and your love story, you will then work with her to explore options for readings, ring and wedding vows, and any unity ritual preferences. A unique ceremony will be crafted for you based on all this input. Lamira can act as officiant for a large variety of wedding types, including civil union, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious, rehearsal, single religion and vow renewals. Contact Your Ceremony, Your Way! today for your wedding officiant needs!

LAMIRAATCHUBBOVERLOOK
yourceremony
Your Ceremony, Your Way!
LGBTQ weddings are awesome!!
LGBTQ weddings are awesome!!
Pirate Wedding! ARRGG
Wine Memory Box Unity Ritual
LAMIRAATCHUBBOVERLOOK
yourceremony
Your Ceremony, Your Way!

23 Reviews for Your Ceremony, Your Way!

1 User photo

Your Ceremony, Your Way! 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Ask For Someone Better

Mila was amazing! From our first meeting, I was completely comfortable and knew I wanted her to be our officiant. She completely customized our ceremony to fit my husband and me and was quick to respond to every email of mine. My husband and I were very busy, so emails worked better for us than in-person meetings, though I'm sure if we would have asked to meet she would have been happy to do so. She was extremely helpful in making sure our ceremony was perfect. My husband and I didn't know what we wanted as a ceremony and she crafted one that was as beautiful as it was meaningful. She is very professional but still somehow makes you feel like you've known her your entire life. I don't have the words to explain just how grateful we were to have Mila as our officiant.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Your Ceremony, Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was my great pleasure to work with you and Lance. Your love for each other is a beautiful thing :)

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Lovely Ceremony

She was very flexible and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and everyone was impressed with the words she chose to celebrate Kris and I’s relationship. Would recommend her!

Your Ceremony, Your Way! FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 425.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 425.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL, MO

• Wonder Weddings
    Wonder Weddings Wedding Officiants

Lamira is a wonderful, intuitive Celebrant and will make any occasion more special by adding her personal touch. She is open to any kind of ceremony, celebration or wedding. She even performed a "pirate" themed wedding. ARRRRGhhh-uably one of the top Celebrants around.

• 7433 Zephyr Place Saint Louis, MO 63143 See on map