About Your Ceremony, Your Way!

Personalized, unique ceremonies

I am a graduate and faculty member of the Celebrant Foundation and Institute, with a Weddings Certification.   I am an ordained Universal Brotherhood minister.  I love people and their stories.  I am open and affirming and I appreciate the need to come together to celebrate and support each other.  It will be a great privilege to craft a ceremony for you that is as unique as you are. I will use your filled-out questionnaire to tell your love story.  We will explore many options of readings, ring and wedding vows and unity rituals to assist me in crafting a ceremony that is completely unique and personal.  Your special day will reflect the two of you!

I am available for ceremonies in the St. Louis, Missouri and Southern Illinois area.

You may contact me at lamira6@yahoo.com

or

314 825-0251

I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: St. Louis

20 Reviews for Your Ceremony, Your Way!

User Photos
todo alt text
Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

My wife and I appreciated Mila working with us the way she did. We had to reschedule our initial meet a few times due to our schedules, but she was always super friendly and helpful. She created a ceremony that matched our personalities perfectly, and both my wife and I loved it.

Profile Picture Matt, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mila was great to work with, especially as an out of town bride! We were only able to meet with her in person twice, but she was flexible, accommodating, and understood our vision. Our ceremony went exactly the way we wanted it to, and we even had people comment to us after that they loved how personal and emotional it was. Thanks Mila!

Profile Picture Claire, 11/3/17, 1 Review

13 Photos

Happy Wedding Memories

13 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lamira is a wonderful, intuitive Celebrant and will make any occasion more special by adding her personal touch. She is open to any kind of ceremony, celebration or wedding. She even performed a "pirate" themed wedding. ARRRRGhhh-uably one of the top Celebrants around.

Events