Your Ceremony, Your Way! Reviews

31 | Saint Louis, MO

31 Reviews for Your Ceremony, Your Way!

Helen · Married on 09/27/2020

Wonderful!

Mila is wonderful to work with. Very beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Your Ceremony, Your Way!'s reply:

Helen, I greatly appreciate your lovely review. My very best wishes to you and your family.
    All best,
    Mila

Elise Knobeloch · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Officiant!

Mila was the absolute best to work with! She was so kind and professional. We met a few months out and she discussed what the ceremony involved and then gave us tons of suggestions on how to make it personal! My husband and I didn't want to even do a public ceremony at first but we are so happy we did! She listened to my requests to make it very simple and it turned out beautiful. We are so happy we found Mila and she was able to give us the perfect ceremony that represented us as a couple.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Teresa Champion Goodman · Married on 10/05/2019

She was awesome!

Mila was fabulous and took the time to make our ceremony very personalized. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was as well. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Our Wedding!

Mila was a pleasure to work with. She helped us created a ceremony that was perfect for our family. The wedding was exactly what we hoped it would be. Friends and family have told us how much they loved how personal and emotional it was. It is a day we will never forget.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Lizzie Hendon · Married on 08/10/2019

Would definitely recommend Your Ceremony, Your Way to everyone!!

Mila is so wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married!! She truly takes the time to get to know you and we got so many compliments on how special our ceremony was!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Your Ceremony, Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. It was a real pleasure to work with you and Dan. Many, many best wishes for your future :)

Tammy Sanders · Married on 07/20/2019

Wanger-Sanders Wedding

Mila was so wonderful for our intimate ceremony. Our guests really enjoyed her personality and attention she gave to our special day. Thank you for everything and for making that day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Your Ceremony, Your Way!'s reply:

Tammy, thank you for the lovely review :) I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. My very best wishes to you and Harold for a wonderful life together!

Kelly Roper · Married on 06/28/2019

Five stars

Having Mila as our officiant was one of the best wedding decisions we made! The ceremony she crafted for us was personal, beautiful, and meaningful. I dont think there was a dry eye in the house. She captured the story of us wonderfully, and she has a lot of ideas for some very sweet "extras" to add to your ceremony to make it even more personal. We had multiple guests compliment Mila and how beautiful the ceremony was. She lead the ceremony with grace and was extremely helpful at the rehersal we had a few days before. We wanted a very personal, non traditional wedding ceremony and Mila gave us exactly that and more!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Chandra · Married on 06/01/2019

An excellent officiant

Mila could not have been more of a joy to work with. From our first meeting we could tell that she was dedicated to providing exactly what we wanted. In the beginning, we knew what we DIDN'T want in a ceremony, but we were a little lost beyond that. The questionnaires Mila used to learn about me, my husband, and our love story really helped us figure out what we wanted to communicate to one another and to our guests. We didn't want our ceremony to be religious at all, but we have religious family members and Mila had a brilliant solution to make them feel included by adding a silent ring blessing. She was also extremely flexible and understanding as we requested changes basically all the way up to the day of our wedding. I get incredibly nervous speaking in front of people, but during the ceremony, Mila made us both feel confident and comfortable. I was told by countless - seriously, so many - guests that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful they could remember and we have Mila to thank for that!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Ask For Someone Better

Mila was amazing! From our first meeting, I was completely comfortable and knew I wanted her to be our officiant. She completely customized our ceremony to fit my husband and me and was quick to respond to every email of mine. My husband and I were very busy, so emails worked better for us than in-person meetings, though I'm sure if we would have asked to meet she would have been happy to do so. She was extremely helpful in making sure our ceremony was perfect. My husband and I didn't know what we wanted as a ceremony and she crafted one that was as beautiful as it was meaningful. She is very professional but still somehow makes you feel like you've known her your entire life. I don't have the words to explain just how grateful we were to have Mila as our officiant.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Your Ceremony, Your Way!'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was my great pleasure to work with you and Lance. Your love for each other is a beautiful thing :)

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

Lovely Ceremony

She was very flexible and made the ceremony exactly what we wanted. It was beautiful and everyone was impressed with the words she chose to celebrate Kris and I’s relationship. Would recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Matt · Married on 01/13/2018

My wife and I appreciated Mila working with us the way she did. We had to reschedule our initial meet a few times due to our schedules, but she was always super friendly and helpful. She created a ceremony that matched our personalities perfectly, and both my wife and I loved it.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Claire · Married on 11/03/2017

Mila was great to work with, especially as an out of town bride! We were only able to meet with her in person twice, but she was flexible, accommodating, and understood our vision. Our ceremony went exactly the way we wanted it to, and we even had people comment to us after that they loved how personal and emotional it was. Thanks Mila!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Claire · Married on 11/03/2017

Mila was AMAZING! As an out of town bride, she went above and beyond our expectations, as we were worried about not being able to meet with her in person. She crafted our ceremony to fit our style, personalities, and emotions. We heard so many great compliments after our wedding about how lovely and personal our ceremony was. Thank you Mila!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Mila was amazing and worked with us to create the perfect wedding ceremony! She guided us through the whole process and everything went very smoothly. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice of officiant.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • cheryl

cheryl · Married on 05/10/2014

Sorry so late with this review......Lamira is wonderful! Very beautiful ceremony at my daughter's wedding. She listened to Brianna and Devon and tailored the ceremony just for them....Perfect!! Thank you for a beautiful day.

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/22/2012

Everyone commented how beautiful my ceremony was! Couldn't have done it without Miss Lamira!

Sent on 09/25/2012

AMANDA · Married on 09/01/2012

Lamira was such a joy to work with. Hurricane Issac rained out our outdoor wedding and she was able and willing to be flexible with the location of the ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Everyone (and us) loved our ceremony--it went beautifully! Thank you Lamira for a lovely ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/02/2012

Lamira was wonderful! She worked with us to create exactly the wedding ceremony we wanted. She was a great speaker, very pleasant and friendly, and helpful throughout the entire process. If you are looking to make a wedding ceremony that is special for you and reflects your personality as a couple, I couldn't recommend Lamira more highly.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Jessie · Married on 09/25/2011

Lamira was a great officiant! We wanted a ceremony that was very personalized, and about us and the bond we were forming. She had a huge amount of text for us to choose from, and we were able to pick out what really spoke to us. Pretty much EVERYONE was crying during our ceremony, even my groom teared up! I can't recommend Lamira enough!

Sent on 10/15/2011

J · Married on 08/07/2010

LaMira did such a wonderful job for my sister's wedding a year ago. We wanted her to perform ours as well. She created a unique and beautiful ceremony that captured our love and personalities. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She not only wrote a wonderful ceremony, but she helped us orchestrate it too.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Leah · Married on 06/05/2010

Lamira was an amazing officiant. I couldn't imagine anything she could have done better. She exceeded all of our expectations and protrayed us perfectly in our ceremony.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Kenette · Married on 05/15/2010

Lamira was great! She was so kind and gave us a beautiful ceremony! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • jrtsgirl

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2009

Lamira was great and our ceremony was perfect. She really listened to me when it came to the changes I made and wanting to make it our own.

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 03/14/2009

We would highly recommend Lamira Martin as an officiant for your wedding. We were looking for someone to provide a simple wedding ceremony without a lot of pomp or "earth mother" tones. Lamira did just that. While the process took a little longer because we were unable to have any face-to-face meeting to discuss our ideas and get to know one another (we were planning from another city), in the end, Lamira promptly and thoroughly worked through our various e-mails and phone calls to create a great ceremony with many personal touches. We originally told her we didn't want a wedding ritual, and she was very understanding but said she'd send a list of some she'd performed "just in case we changed our mind." In that list we found a truly unique ritual that fit our personalities and all of our guests raved about it afterward. They all said they'd never seen something similar -- how often do you hear that about a wedding ceremony. And Lamira created just the right caring but lighthearted tone throughout the ceremony, giving everyone just the right combination of laughter and tears.

Sent on 03/26/2009