Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Everafter Weddings

Beautiful, meaningful, weddings Since 1993 Over 1000 Couples Married

Romantic, creative weddings anywhere, at any time, by appointment
May I help you create a ceremony of celebration for your wedding?

Weddings Just About Everywhere

Once again we can offer weddings at a reduced rate of $200 for those who want a quiet, intimate  ceremony in our home at 4947 Ringer Road, St. Louis, MO 63129.  You can have up to 10 people with you (limited parking) In addition to completing all the legal requirements, I give you a bound copy of your wedding. With 24 hours notice in advance, I will create a wreath of fresh roses and herbs for you to keep.

Wonderful Weddings Anywhere And Anytime

I offer weddings anywhere at a standard rate of $350 with exception of winery weddings which are $400.  A deposit of $50 is required to secure a date and time. The balance is due on the day of your rehearsal. If your wedding is over 40 miles away from St. Louis, I will charge a small travel fee.

I welcome your ideas for your wedding. It is VERY important to me that we meet before your wedding.  You will feel more comfortable at your wedding if we have met before. If you live out of the St. Louis area we'll do conference calls.    If you want me to travel we'll have to talk about arrangements.  I have married couples in Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Arizona, Virginia and in Italy.

In the 39 years my husband, Bob LaRouche, retired St. Louis Post-Dispatch photographer/editor/writer, and I have been together, I've experienced the happiness that true love and devotion in marriage can bring.  I want others to have that too--all others, so I DO most happily perform same sex ceremonies when invited to do so.

Ours is a second marriage for each of us.  Life doesn't always go the way we planned when we were twenty-two. We owe it to ourselves to try again with courage and honor.

Since May 1993 when  I married my son, Brandon, to his wife, Paula,  I've learned a lot about weddings.

I've learned  You want your wedding to be very personal, unique to the two of you, not a canned ritual. You want your children, if you have them, yo be included in the celebration in an appropriate way.

I wrote a ceremony in which the newly married parents make promises to love, respect, teach and protect their children equally. The children, in turn, promise to respect the decisions parents make together; to respect each other and to honor the home that they share. Mutual respect creates trust; rooted in trust and respect, love grows.

In all likelihood, it could be said  that, in your hearts, you are already as married as any two people could be. You more than likely already make your home together.

It is my calling to provide wedding ceremonies for any who ask me. I like your ceremony to be unique to your situation.  In my life, I try to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.  You may have other beliefs. I honor those.  I create ceremonies blending the beliefs of many varied religions, nationalities. customs and traditions. I offer traditional wedding ceremonies that may include such features as sharing a cup of wine symbolizing sharing all things in life;  the use of a Nuremburg Wedding Cup so that two may drink from the cup at the same time; a sand ceremony for a couple but even better for those with children; ancient hand fastings, jumping of the broom and my own special binding of the couple with a wreath of fresh roses and herbs. Most brides keep this. It dries very nicely.

My life experience includes eleven years spent as Special Events Coordinator for Famous-Barr Co,(now Macy's) planning major events, celebrity appearances and extravaganzas in the golden years of retail promotions.  I have been a publishing writer since 1971, a newspaper editor and I spent two years handling publicity for the State of Missouri Division of Tourism.  Nothing much intimidates me and I am pretty unflappable.  I've never lost a bride or groom yet.

Now you know all there is to know about me except that I am a right chubby old elf, wear a size 4 shoe. My blood type is O .  I'm pretty positive about everything.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Earth-Based (1)

1.9

This review is not for Sandy who was our first choice of officiate. Sandy was unavailable that weekend, and wrote us the nicest email I've probably ever received from a stranger to tell us so. Instead we worked with her coworker Sarah Kaiser and had a disappointing experience. Sarah was very nice in person at our first meeting, but it really went downhill after that. She was short and uncommunicative in emails, although I refrained from telling her so because who wants to anger the person about to marry you? It was so bad though we half-joked about whether she would even show up or if she'd just taken our money. She didn't seem interested in working with us on the ceremony script and would not send a copy of what she was going to say although this is a pretty common thing to provide - who wouldn't want to know what will be said at their own wedding? The worst was on the day of our rehearsal we were at the ceremony site at 3pm (the time we asked her to meet us to rehearse) looking for our coordinator and both our families, when at 3:03 we received the rudest most unprofessional email from her saying she didn't see us so she was going to leave for a festival she was working at that weekend if she didn't find us. Who waits a mere 3 minutes before sending that kind of email to someone who was paying you to be there? She had my cell number and the coordinator's #, and could have called. If her festival was more important she should've just said no to doing our wedding. The ceremony itself was okay but not as to our taste as it could've been if she'd been more open to working with us. She had to be reminded halfway through the ceremony to ask our guests to sit, and then for our vows we were standing next to each other facing the guests instead of facing each other, which was just awkward. She also told us she would have a microphone and then didn't bring one, and many of our guests couldn't hear. I really wanted to like her, but she needs to work on her professionalism.

Profile Picture Alanna, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

You know someone is a top-notch officiant when they accidentally bring the wrong wedding write-up to your ceremony and it still turns out perfectly and customized to you. Sandy is a real pro and everyone at the wedding loved her - I seriously got so many comments about how much fun and how sweet she is! She worked with all of our weirdness and quirks and turned them into a beautiful ceremony - ask for the German wine cup ceremony - so much fun! We loved the flower crown ceremony as well - she even wove in hops from our garden! Her husband also took some great pics at the rehearsal and ceremony. Get her while you can!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

After Sandy performed our ceremony, we kept getting pulled aside by guests to tell us how great she was! She's the perfect blend of humorous and serious! The flower crown is a great touch. And worth every bit of $350, by far NOT the most expensive officiant you'll Google. If you want your guests to be entertained instead of bored out of their minds at "just another wedding", get Sandy. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/2/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1430979539261 igp3982
220x220 sq 1430979573755 igp3919
220x220 sq 1430979603110 dscn9539

4 ENDORSEMENTS
One of the best people to know in the wedding business.

I have been referring people to Sandy since the day I met her. My husband and I LOVED her the moment we were introduced, and to this day, almost 7 years later, people still rave about her amazing ceremony for our wedding. She's original, she's hilariously funny, she's brilliant! And above all: she REALLY cares about her couples, and her husband is just as invested in your wedding as she is. Love her!

Sandy provides a heartfelt very meaningful customized wedding ceremony for you! She speaks with authority about love, commitment, and sharing your lives together. With her life's experiences of being a corporate planner, she knows what needs to get done , but delivers it with deep conviction and has everyone thinking and remembering the day that they said "I do". We love having her officiating at both of our venues. She makes what this day is about "The Wedding" the focal point!

Sandy LaRouche provides unique, creative, romantic, non-denominational wedding ceremonies. I like her warm demeanor and professionaliism. She performs secular as well as religious services for all. **Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liaison

4947 Ringer Road, Saint Louis, MO 63129   See On Map
314-714-9114 (phone)
I sleep late and stay up half the night. Call after 9:30 and before 11:30 for best results. Call on land line 314-714-9114.