Everafter Weddings

Saint Louis, MO View map

$350 Typical Price

I am retiring after 26 years of joyful weddings. I turn 80 June 23, 2019.
Intimate romantic weddings in my home by appointment only

intimate Weddings Here in our Home. Once again we can offer weddings at a rate of $200 for those who want a quiet, ceremony in our home at 4947 Ringer Road, St. Louis, MO 63129. You can have up to 8 people with you (limited parking) In addition to completing all the legal requirements, I will give you a bound copy of your wedding. With 24 hours notice in advance, I enjoy creating a wreath of fresh roses, ivy and herbs for you to keep. I have married couples in Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Arizona, Virginia and in Italy.

Just so you have a basis for comparison in contacting other officiants, I offered weddings anywhere at a standard rate of $350 with exception of winery weddings which are $400. A deposit of $50 is required to secure a date and time. The balance is due on the day of your rehearsal. Long distance weddings required lodging and travel expenses. My ceremonies were romantic and fun--not rote.

Only failing health and turning 80 has caused me to make this decision.

PLEASE NOTE:if there should be an emergency such as an officiant dropping out ( or dropping dead) I will be available to you. I just don't want to make long term committmentsdue my husband's health.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WI
WY

1 User photo

Erin Married on 10/16/2020
    I cannot speak highly enough of the people who made our wedding so special and unique. Sandy and her husband Bob are an incredibly gracious, kind, and generous couple. It is apparent this is Sandy's calling, as although she makes what she does appear so very natural, we know the effort and time she put into making our day beautifully memorable. She and her husband opened their home and hearts to us, and through inviting us to do the same, she created an amazing, individualized ceremony for us. We are so glad we made the choice to contact her and have her carefully chosen words, oozing of wisdom, as the poetry accompanying the start of our lives together. We will never forget how they treated us, and made us feel on one of the most important days of our lives.
    Michael Married on 06/02/2017
    After Sandy performed our ceremony, we kept getting pulled aside by guests to tell us how great she was! She's the perfect blend of humorous and serious! The flower crown is a great touch. And worth every bit of $350, by far NOT the most expensive officiant you'll Google. If you want your guests to be entertained instead of bored out of their minds at "just another wedding", get Sandy. You won't regret it!
    Brynn Married on 05/28/2017
    Sandy will tailor the ceremony to your specific values, morals, and personalities. Many of our guests said it was the best ceremony they've ever attended. She spoke in words that we understood and felt comfortable making our vows to. She made it touching, funny, and so heartfelt. All of us (including the groom and myself) were laughing and crying. I'm so grateful we chose someone who spoke of our relationship on such a personal level. Sandy is a gem- you will not find a better person to be your officiant!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Leah Photography by Leah Wedding Photographers

One of the best people to know in the wedding business.

Dickey Design, LLC Dickey Design, LLC Wedding Invitations

I have been referring people to Sandy since the day I met her. My husband and I LOVED her the moment we were introduced, and to this day, almost 7 years later, people still rave about her amazing ceremony for our wedding. She's original, she's hilariously funny, she's brilliant! And above all: she REALLY cares about her couples, and her husband is just as invested in your wedding as she is. Love her!

Randall Gallery Randall Gallery Historic Weddings

Sandy provides a heartfelt very meaningful customized wedding ceremony for you! She speaks with authority about love, commitment, and sharing your lives together. With her life's experiences of being a corporate planner, she knows what needs to get done , but delivers it with deep conviction and has everyone thinking and remembering the day that they said "I do". We love having her officiating at both of our venues. She makes what this day is about "The Wedding" the focal point!

4947 Ringer Road Saint Louis, 63129
314-714-9114
314-714-9114

I sleep late and stay up half the night. Call after 9:30 and before 11:30 for best results. Call on land line 314-714-9114.
Location of (Everafter Weddings)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding