Love Wins Wedding Officiant

Hazelwood, MO View map

$150 Typical Price

Congratulations. Checkout my Facebook Page (Love Wins Wedding Officiant) to contact me and for more pictures and videos. My aim is to give you a ceremony that is fun and affordable. What can be better than marrying two people who are in love?

My wife and I have created a unique addition to your ceremony it is called a Clock Ceremony. During the ceremony we will be assembling a Clock as I describe how the hands of the clock symbolizes your life together. The clock is personalized with your names and wedding date with a silhoutte. The clock ceremony is an additional charge.

If you like what you see contact me so I can start making a ceremony that is unique as the two of you. The excitement felt by the couple is electric; I enjoy contributing to their happiness by making their day all about them. I bring my personal energy to their day with the right amount of dignity and sincerity.

Weddings are fun. There is a saying "love what you do and you will never work a day in your life." I can truly say I have found that job.

Diana offers couples the chance to customize their own wedding based on their ethnicity, traditions, and rituals. She performs ceremonies for non-religious, and interfaith ceremonies, civil unions, and vow renewals. Love Wins Wedding Officiant also provides rehearsal guidance.

• Agnostic
  • Earth-based
  • No Denomination
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$25.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$1.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
MO

What languages do you speak?

English
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 09/23/2018
    I have booked Diana for our officiant, she is so friendly and I cannot wait for my ceremony with her. She is very personable and for us what sealed the deal was here being aware of autistic children and non verbal etc.

By far amazing ceremony. So very caring, not too short and not too long. Loved the ceremony. The Clock ceremony was wonderful and powerful. I absolutely loved Dianna. She is an amazing, caring individual.
    Kristi Married on 11/13/2008

Simply Wonderful

She was amazing, welcoming and genuine. She made my daughters wedding personal. And we loved it

7431 Foxtrail Dr Hazelwood, MO, 63042
Location of (Love Wins Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding