Wonder Weddings

Fenton, MO View map

$600 Typical Price

Wonder Weddings, Recipient of the 2013 - 2019 Bride's Choice - Couples' Choice Award!

Wonder Weddings is your best choice for custom-created, unique wedding ceremonies.

Rev. Davis specializes in crafting and officiating ceremonies, which include your personal love story.

You select EVERYTHING, from a variety of elements ranging from Traditional to Modern, including: Vows, Readings, Music, Prayers, Unity Rituals, and/or religious or cultural rituals. You might even create your very own tradition or ritual!You will long appreciate the difference a personalized wedding ceremony can make on your most important day.

Please visit and "like" our facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonder-Weddings

E-mail or Call Me for your FREE, No-obligation consultation. Doesn't your wedding day deserve the best?

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Michelle A. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonder Weddings was excellent!

We were planning a quick elopement ceremony with about 5-6 weeks notice. Judi with Wonder Weddings was very responsive and helpful when setting up our plans. She helped me feel at ease after discussing the details and answering all of my questions. Judi was kind, patient, and punctual (even though we were running a few minutes behind!) The ceremony was perfect! I highly recommend hiring Wonder Weddings for your wedding or elopement ceremony!! A+++

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Your generous praise is very kind, as are you. I wish for you all the best of everything.
    Allyson Married on 09/29/2018

The Marry Poppins of Officiants

(Practically perfect in every way.) Our ceremony was absolutely wonderful thanks to Wonder Weddings. We got married on September 29, 2018. All of our planning was done long distance as we live out of state and Judi was so nice and easy to work with. After our initial phone call I knew she would be our officiant; I loved her style and outlook on love and life. Unfortunately she had a last minute emergency so James actually officiated our wedding, and he did amazing. Judi wrote us a personalized love story as part of the ceremony that was so perfectly “us” that many people thought James had known us our whole lives, but my first time meeting him was when I got to the end of the aisle. The ceremony was the perfect length and I liked how we were able to personalize our vows and readings. James was great, he knew when to pause for laughter (our ceremony was light hearted) and kept our guests captivated. I 100% recommend Wonder Weddings; can’t say enough good things about them.

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Allyson, thank you so much for your generous review. I am so glad your wedding was perfect for you! Bless, Rev. Judi
    Aime Married on 09/15/2018
    Reverend James was absolutely wonderful. He told our story in such a sweet, touching way. The whole thing just absolutely exceeded my expectations. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful he was and how emotional the whole ceremony was. We cannot thank him enough for being part of our day!

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Aime! It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of such a perfect & joyful wedding. It was very special to me and will remain in memory as one of my all time favorites.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Rev. Judi Davis
Rev. Judi Davis
Minister owner operator

Reverend Judi Davis has enjoyed over 10 years of wedding officiating, and writing custom ceremonies. She and her partner of 35 years, Rev James Davis have been awarded with top honors severeal years in a row. Current Hall of Fame Officiants at The Knot, and the preferred vendors at multiple venues. I LOVE creating and officiating wedding ceremonies! It is the happiest vocation there is. I embrace loving couples of any kind and support every human marrying the one they love, regardless of religion, race, nationality, or sexual orientation. Love is love is love! And Love always wins!

Rev. James Davis
Rev. James Davis
Partner/Minister

Reverend James comes to Wonder Weddings from the world of theater. A gifted and versatile actor, he has enjoyed a long and successful career in the theater, t.v. and film. It was a seemless transition for him to writing and officiating weddings. His warm, expressive voice and natural calm and charisma is a huge asset, and his clients have posted rave reviews about him! He listens. Rev. James' energy has a calming effect on nervous brides and grooms alike. One conversation with him, and you'll know why. You can hear his heart and compassion and love for what he does in every word.

Ruth Ellen Hasser Ruth Ellen Hasser Wedding Officiants

Judi's reputation as a creative, fun, and professional wedding officiant is well-deserved! You can count on her to personalize your ceremony, making it memorable and beautiful.

Heritage String Quartet Heritage String Quartet Wedding Musicians

These 2 are seasoned pros and do a wonderful service. I recommend highly! Have seen them in action many times!

The Matt McCallie Orchestra The Matt McCallie Orchestra Wedding Bands

One of the best in the biz!

1624 Indian Summer Spur Fenton, 63026
Location of (Wonder Weddings)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding