80 Reviews for Wonder Weddings

Rehearsal (4)
No Denomination (3)
Agnostic (2)

Reverand James,

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day yesterday. Start to finish was an absolute fairytale. Your ceremony truly painted the picture of our relationship and the love we share for one another. You did such a wonderful job, and we are so happy we were able to work with you!

Sincerely,
The Carlsen’s

Profile Picture Anthony, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. James was so great to work with. He is such a friendly guy. We loved how he made the ceremony personal to us. He was also so easy to communicate with, answering all our questions quickly. He made our day so special and we will recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

I just love our officiant Rev. Amy Loui! The regular Reverend Judi was not available on our date, but she checked and was able to find Amy for us, and they are both so very wonderful and friendly! Rev. Judi did most of the planning piece, she allowed us to make the ceremony our own, as religious or non-religious as we wanted, and wrote a wonderful "how we met story" that everyone enjoyed hearing. When we first met both Rev. Judi and Amy we got along instantly and laughed for over an hour in a Bread Co. It was like we had known them forever. And Then Rev. Amy calmed my nerves by walking us through the rehearsal (even though my venue was quite far!). And on the wedding day she was so enthusiastic telling our story! She was so happy for us, you could just see it in her face. My whole family just loved her. You will not regret using wonder weddings, they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Andria, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Reverend James did an amazing job at our ceremony.

He makes the process of organizing your ceremony a breeze while giving you full range to make it uniquely your own.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I hired Wonder Weddings for my Sept 2017 Wedding and they did a wonderful job! Judy worked with me to help us create the perfect ceremony and I can't say enough good things about her. The day went so smoothly despite forgetting the marriage certificate and having to get it delivered by a tardy guest! I highly recommend Wonder Weddings.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Judi was fabulous! She was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She told our love story in a way that was touching, sentimental, funny, and true. She also was so flexible and accommodating. She's a genuine and beautiful person, and we're so glad we got to work with her. Thank you Rev. Judi!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Judi was awesome! She made it very easy to create a ceremony that was truly us. She helped us figure out what we wanted to do (even encouraging us to go with a non-traditional unity ritual--which all of our guests LOVED!) We are not religious, and she had no issues with that. We got many compliments from our guests that it seemed like she had known us forever, even though we only meet a few times! She was fun and a great speaker! We couldn't be more pleased with Rev. Judi with Wonder Weddings! We would definitely recommend her to officiant your wedding!

Profile Picture Tabetha, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Agnostic, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure and one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. She was so personable, prompt in response, and easy to work with throughout the entire process, taking time to get to know us as a couple so that our ceremony was a true reflection of our personalities. She had so many great suggestions on how to personalize and add meaning to our ceremony, making sure we knew we didn't have to do anything a particular way. Neither of us is very religious and it was a relief to know that she could find a way to make the ceremony just as special without some of the more traditional rituals that come with religious ceremonies.

We did the personal and unique ceremony and couldn't be happier with it. We got so many compliments from our guests about how fun, personal and touching the ceremony was. My father in law was particularly happy that "it wasn't boring and too long like most weddings." His quote! Judi was great during the rehearsal in taking charge and setting the expectations for the wedding party and family while still being easy going and relaxed. At the wedding her presence was welcoming and calming, and she had us giggling during the ceremony, which in our relationship is always a plus! We appreciated that she understood (and shared) our love for dogs and found the most meaningful ways to incorporate that into the ceremony. I truly believe that even the "plus one" guests that didn't know us as well left our wedding with an understanding of who we are as a couple, and I cannot say that about many of the other weddings I have been to!

Reverend Judi is open minded and accepting of all types of couples which made us love her even more. Whether you want a traditional, religious, or funky off-beat ceremony I am confident that Judi will exceed your expectations!

Thanks for making our day so perfect, Judi!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

The ceremony was beautiful! Rev. Carr was fantastic. I really appreciated the time he spent with us before the ceremony to remind us to enjoy the day, take a deep breath, and relax.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was helpful, organized and has such a friendly personality! She made my job a breeze! I look forward to our next opportunity to work together!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cant say enough good things about Rev Judi. I own a local venue and we have had quite a few weddings here. She put everyone at ease, did a wonderful job with the ceramony and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure that I truly cannot speak highly enough of her services! We wanted a wedding ceremony that was joyful and meaningful to us. Additionally, we were planning our St. Louis wedding from our home in Chicago, so we knew whoever we worked with would have to be flexible. Reverend Judi went to lengths to speak to us via Skype beforehand, and continued to get to know us as a couple afterwards through various calls and questionnaires. She wrote a beautiful wedding ceremony that was so meaningful and representative of our fun-loving relationship. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how unique, touching, and personal our ceremony was. Planning the ceremony was my favorite part of the wedding planning process, and Reverend Judi made it easy!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend James Davis was AMAZING. He was proactive and efficient in his communication leading up to the wedding, did a great job helping us run through the rehearsal the night before and did an EXCELLENT job at the ceremony. Out of all of the feedback we received about the wedding, the most reoccurring theme was people noting how funny, sweet and sincere the ceremony was! We live out of state and had just met in person for the first time that weekend, and several people asked how long the reverend had known us! Ha! I couldn't recommend him more.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonder Weddings was an absolute joy to work with. Rev. Judi was outstanding in her approach to our wedding. She was very attentive to our requests, and played a huge part in making our wedding day perfect! We couldn't have pulled it off without her. We also received several very positive compliments about her from our guests. I think a quote taken from one of Judi's emailed responses to us, after requesting a late change in the ceremony, sums it up best:
"The answer is 'Yes'! At Wonder Weddings, the answer is always Yes! Whatever your vision is for your ceremony, is my vision."
She was phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier. She will always have a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so happy that we found Wonder Weddings. Rev. Judi was so helpful and found an officiant for our wedding. Rev. Carr was a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and passion for making our wedding special was great! Thank you both for all your efforts to make our day so amazing!

Profile Picture Greg, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judi was absolutely amazing! My (now) husband and I weren't exactly sure what to look for in an officiant, but we booked a meeting with Judi at Wonder Weddings and went in with open minds. We could tell immediately that her energy and passion were exactly what we were looking for! She was so very helpful in shaping our ceremony, going through suggestions of unity rituals and order of events. After you book with her, she sends a questionnaire that asks about your relationship, engagement, favorite things about your partner, etc. She then uses that to write a very personal script for the wedding. When she completed the script and sent it to us to look over, it was confirmed to me that we'd gone with the right officiant. To make it even better, after the ceremony we were provided a folder with the completed marriage certificate, as well as a copy of the script from the ceremony. Judi was professional (and fun!) from start to finish, and I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Judi was so awesome to work with! I mean seriously the best! She nailed our ceremony so perfectly! She made the entire crowd laugh and ooohh and awe! She’s such a delight to work with and we were so happy we had the opportunity to work with her. We received a ton of compliments on the ceremony she put together for us as well as how she delivered. Go meet Rev. Judi if you are getting married! She doesn’t disappoint and will make your special day just perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Judi was like our fairy godmother during our magical day. She captured our unique love story perfectly and the way she structured our ceremony held everyone's attention, which is sometimes hard to do during wedding ceremonies. She was fun and affordable and really easy to work with. I highly recommend Wonder Weddings to add some sparkle to your day!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Davis was the perfect choice for our wedding. She wrote and performed a lovely ceremony, but what I really appreciated was how quickly she responded to emails and how accommodating she was.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Judi was so great! She helped make our wedding ceremony very special. She was the perfect combination of warm, funny, and professional. We had a small wedding in the park, and she was happy to accommodate our vision of the event, including our request to have our little Yorkshire terrier in our ceremony :). I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User5423555, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judi was our officiant at our wedding and also helped us plan the entire ceremony. She was amazing. She provided us everything we needed to put the ceremony together and was very open to customizing her service to reflect us as a couple. Rev. Judi was very professional and helped our ceremony go smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend her!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Judi Davis of Wonder Weddings was a perfect choice of Officiant for marrying us recently in the St. Louis area! She was helpful, professional, and made our wedding evening relaxed and easy. She worked with us on short notice, and I truly appreciated all the guidance she provided on ceremony program, readings, and vows. I did not know where to start in planning, but this did not matter once I met Rev Judi Davis. Her experience and knowledge was key in making our wedding ceremony a special event full of lovely memories!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Judi was the perfect officiant for our wedding. Her fantastic sense of humor and the professionalism with which she conducts herself made her an absolute delight to work with. She's incredibly flexible about the nature and contents of the ceremony itself; for ours, she utilized so much of the things that we had told her in our conversations with her and in the written information that we had provided to her that we felt as though we had played a huge part in developing our own ceremony, making it all the more special. It was so easy, and everything went as good as we could have ever hoped--we got literally dozens and dozens of compliments on various aspects of the ceremony generally and on Judi specifically. Everyone absolutely loved the ceremony and the way Rev. Judi presented it. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We can’t say enough great things about Revered James and Wonder Weddings. He was the perfect officiant for our wedding; he truly was everything we were looking for. I would recommend Wonder Weddings for all brides to be! We had so many guests comment on how special and personalized our ceremony was… it was so beautifully delivered and personable that it brought tears and big smiles for us and our guests. We received a ton of compliments on our ceremony (from guests, staff, and other vendors), specifically on Rev. James calming demeanor, his delivery of the ceremony, and his just right sense of humor. His professionalism, flexibility, and dedication made him an absolute joy to work with. He utilized so much of the information we provided him in our conversations with him and the written questionnaire he provided that we felt like we were a huge part of the planning process. It was so meaningful to us that we had such a major part in planning our wedding ceremony. He made the planning process so easy! He was very easy to get ahold of and very quick to respond to emails. He really takes the time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple. He has such a calming personality which was great and put us at ease during the planning and during our actual ceremony. We can’t recommend him or thank him enough!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Judi is the best! She brings fun and laughter to your special day and makes you comfortable and relaxed. I had no worries and knew that we were in good hands. Her beautiful words and sense of humor made our wedding day unique and really "our own." We love her!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews