Wonder Weddings Reviews

83 | Fenton, MO

83 Reviews for Wonder Weddings

Michelle A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonder Weddings was excellent!

We were planning a quick elopement ceremony with about 5-6 weeks notice. Judi with Wonder Weddings was very responsive and helpful when setting up our plans. She helped me feel at ease after discussing the details and answering all of my questions. Judi was kind, patient, and punctual (even though we were running a few minutes behind!) The ceremony was perfect! I highly recommend hiring Wonder Weddings for your wedding or elopement ceremony!! A+++

Sent on 10/21/2020

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Michelle. Your generous praise is very kind, as are you. I wish for you all the best of everything.

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2018

The Marry Poppins of Officiants

(Practically perfect in every way.) Our ceremony was absolutely wonderful thanks to Wonder Weddings. We got married on September 29, 2018. All of our planning was done long distance as we live out of state and Judi was so nice and easy to work with. After our initial phone call I knew she would be our officiant; I loved her style and outlook on love and life. Unfortunately she had a last minute emergency so James actually officiated our wedding, and he did amazing. Judi wrote us a personalized love story as part of the ceremony that was so perfectly “us” that many people thought James had known us our whole lives, but my first time meeting him was when I got to the end of the aisle. The ceremony was the perfect length and I liked how we were able to personalize our vows and readings. James was great, he knew when to pause for laughter (our ceremony was light hearted) and kept our guests captivated. I 100% recommend Wonder Weddings; can’t say enough good things about them.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Allyson, thank you so much for your generous review. I am so glad your wedding was perfect for you! Bless, Rev. Judi

Aime · Married on 09/15/2018

Reverend James was absolutely wonderful. He told our story in such a sweet, touching way. The whole thing just absolutely exceeded my expectations. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful he was and how emotional the whole ceremony was. We cannot thank him enough for being part of our day!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Aime! It was an honor and a pleasure to be part of such a perfect & joyful wedding. It was very special to me and will remain in memory as one of my all time favorites.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonder weddings added a warm and personal touch to the ceremony I attended. It was a beautiful day all around!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Amanda! It was one of my all time favorites!

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2017

Reverand James,

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day yesterday. Start to finish was an absolute fairytale. Your ceremony truly painted the picture of our relationship and the love we share for one another. You did such a wonderful job, and we are so happy we were able to work with you!

Sincerely,
    The Carlsen’s

Sent on 01/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. James was so great to work with. He is such a friendly guy. We loved how he made the ceremony personal to us. He was also so easy to communicate with, answering all our questions quickly. He made our day so special and we will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Andria · Married on 10/21/2017

I just love our officiant Rev. Amy Loui! The regular Reverend Judi was not available on our date, but she checked and was able to find Amy for us, and they are both so very wonderful and friendly! Rev. Judi did most of the planning piece, she allowed us to make the ceremony our own, as religious or non-religious as we wanted, and wrote a wonderful "how we met story" that everyone enjoyed hearing. When we first met both Rev. Judi and Amy we got along instantly and laughed for over an hour in a Bread Co. It was like we had known them forever. And Then Rev. Amy calmed my nerves by walking us through the rehearsal (even though my venue was quite far!). And on the wedding day she was so enthusiastic telling our story! She was so happy for us, you could just see it in her face. My whole family just loved her. You will not regret using wonder weddings, they are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

Reverend James did an amazing job at our ceremony.

He makes the process of organizing your ceremony a breeze while giving you full range to make it uniquely your own.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

I hired Wonder Weddings for my Sept 2017 Wedding and they did a wonderful job! Judy worked with me to help us create the perfect ceremony and I can't say enough good things about her. The day went so smoothly despite forgetting the marriage certificate and having to get it delivered by a tardy guest! I highly recommend Wonder Weddings.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was a lovely ceremony and I am honored to have officiated.

Kim · Married on 07/29/2017

Rev. Judi was fabulous! She was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She told our love story in a way that was touching, sentimental, funny, and true. She also was so flexible and accommodating. She's a genuine and beautiful person, and we're so glad we got to work with her. Thank you Rev. Judi!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Kim, working with you on your beautiful wedding was a treat and I am grateful for you and your generous words. Bless!!!
  • Tabetha

Tabetha · Married on 05/20/2017

Rev. Judi was awesome! She made it very easy to create a ceremony that was truly us. She helped us figure out what we wanted to do (even encouraging us to go with a non-traditional unity ritual--which all of our guests LOVED!) We are not religious, and she had no issues with that. We got many compliments from our guests that it seemed like she had known us forever, even though we only meet a few times! She was fun and a great speaker! We couldn't be more pleased with Rev. Judi with Wonder Weddings! We would definitely recommend her to officiant your wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Tabetha, your ceremony was so lovely and heartfelt and fun. Just perfect. You, too, were a joy to work with, and that makes my job so much fun!!! I wish you and Tim all the happiness there is. Thank you for taking the time to post such generous compliments.

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure and one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. She was so personable, prompt in response, and easy to work with throughout the entire process, taking time to get to know us as a couple so that our ceremony was a true reflection of our personalities. She had so many great suggestions on how to personalize and add meaning to our ceremony, making sure we knew we didn't have to do anything a particular way. Neither of us is very religious and it was a relief to know that she could find a way to make the ceremony just as special without some of the more traditional rituals that come with religious ceremonies.

We did the personal and unique ceremony and couldn't be happier with it. We got so many compliments from our guests about how fun, personal and touching the ceremony was. My father in law was particularly happy that "it wasn't boring and too long like most weddings." His quote! Judi was great during the rehearsal in taking charge and setting the expectations for the wedding party and family while still being easy going and relaxed. At the wedding her presence was welcoming and calming, and she had us giggling during the ceremony, which in our relationship is always a plus! We appreciated that she understood (and shared) our love for dogs and found the most meaningful ways to incorporate that into the ceremony. I truly believe that even the "plus one" guests that didn't know us as well left our wedding with an understanding of who we are as a couple, and I cannot say that about many of the other weddings I have been to!

Reverend Judi is open minded and accepting of all types of couples which made us love her even more. Whether you want a traditional, religious, or funky off-beat ceremony I am confident that Judi will exceed your expectations!

Thanks for making our day so perfect, Judi!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Wow! Taylor, I am blown away by your glorious review. I have carefully built my business to BE everything you say it is. I can't tell you what it means to hear you confirm that we do, indeed, joyfully deliver everything we promise. (and much more) Blessings! Rev. Judi

Alexandra · Married on 10/15/2016

The ceremony was beautiful! Rev. Carr was fantastic. I really appreciated the time he spent with us before the ceremony to remind us to enjoy the day, take a deep breath, and relax.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Mandy · Married on 10/09/2016

Rev. Judy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was helpful, organized and has such a friendly personality! She made my job a breeze! I look forward to our next opportunity to work together!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Mandy, I wish all my "day of" coordinators were like you. You are like a duck on the water, paddling vigorously under water (working hard behind the scenes) and looking effortless above the water. (making everything you do look easy!) I too, hope we get to work together again. I think we make a great team and I enjoy your bubbly personality and positive attitude!

Kathy · Married on 10/09/2016

I cant say enough good things about Rev Judi. I own a local venue and we have had quite a few weddings here. She put everyone at ease, did a wonderful job with the ceramony and was wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kathy,

Thank you for your kind words. I also had a lovely time at the wedding. You made me feel more like a guest than a fellow vendor! I hope we have a chance to cross paths again soon. (At your beautiful venue)

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Reverend Judi was such a pleasure that I truly cannot speak highly enough of her services! We wanted a wedding ceremony that was joyful and meaningful to us. Additionally, we were planning our St. Louis wedding from our home in Chicago, so we knew whoever we worked with would have to be flexible. Reverend Judi went to lengths to speak to us via Skype beforehand, and continued to get to know us as a couple afterwards through various calls and questionnaires. She wrote a beautiful wedding ceremony that was so meaningful and representative of our fun-loving relationship. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how unique, touching, and personal our ceremony was. Planning the ceremony was my favorite part of the wedding planning process, and Reverend Judi made it easy!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Wow! I consider that a 100% win for all of us!!! I am SO glad I could help make your day awesome. You are a lovely couple and so well suited. Bless!

Taylor · Married on 04/30/2016

Reverend James Davis was AMAZING. He was proactive and efficient in his communication leading up to the wedding, did a great job helping us run through the rehearsal the night before and did an EXCELLENT job at the ceremony. Out of all of the feedback we received about the wedding, the most reoccurring theme was people noting how funny, sweet and sincere the ceremony was! We live out of state and had just met in person for the first time that weekend, and several people asked how long the reverend had known us! Ha! I couldn't recommend him more.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Ryan · Married on 10/24/2015

Wonder Weddings was an absolute joy to work with. Rev. Judi was outstanding in her approach to our wedding. She was very attentive to our requests, and played a huge part in making our wedding day perfect! We couldn't have pulled it off without her. We also received several very positive compliments about her from our guests. I think a quote taken from one of Judi's emailed responses to us, after requesting a late change in the ceremony, sums it up best:
    "The answer is 'Yes'! At Wonder Weddings, the answer is always Yes! Whatever your vision is for your ceremony, is my vision."
    She was phenomenal, and we couldn't be happier. She will always have a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Ryan, Your words amaze and humble me. It is true the answer is, and always should be, 'Yes'. Everyone should have a wedding day that is PERFECT for them. I am honored to have been part of your sacred day.

Greg · Married on 10/24/2015

We were so happy that we found Wonder Weddings. Rev. Judi was so helpful and found an officiant for our wedding. Rev. Carr was a pleasure to work with. His professionalism and passion for making our wedding special was great! Thank you both for all your efforts to make our day so amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Greg! It is always a joy to know that we helped make your day perfect. Bless!

Jeff · Married on 10/18/2015

Judi was absolutely amazing! My (now) husband and I weren't exactly sure what to look for in an officiant, but we booked a meeting with Judi at Wonder Weddings and went in with open minds. We could tell immediately that her energy and passion were exactly what we were looking for! She was so very helpful in shaping our ceremony, going through suggestions of unity rituals and order of events. After you book with her, she sends a questionnaire that asks about your relationship, engagement, favorite things about your partner, etc. She then uses that to write a very personal script for the wedding. When she completed the script and sent it to us to look over, it was confirmed to me that we'd gone with the right officiant. To make it even better, after the ceremony we were provided a folder with the completed marriage certificate, as well as a copy of the script from the ceremony. Judi was professional (and fun!) from start to finish, and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Jeff, I thank you for those very kind words. It is our greatest goal to make couples feel exactly the way you describe. It is the perfect compliment and absolutely makes our day. (week, YEAR!) I wish you and Keith every happiness and adventure life can offer you. You deserve it.

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Reverend Judi was so awesome to work with! I mean seriously the best! She nailed our ceremony so perfectly! She made the entire crowd laugh and ooohh and awe! She’s such a delight to work with and we were so happy we had the opportunity to work with her. We received a ton of compliments on the ceremony she put together for us as well as how she delivered. Go meet Rev. Judi if you are getting married! She doesn’t disappoint and will make your special day just perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Ashley, that is just about the sweetest thing anyone has said about me. Thank you. I am beyond thrilled that it was such a success and that we were able to provide such a lovely lasting memory for you. You deserve it, and so much more. God Bless!

Heather · Married on 09/12/2015

Reverend Judi was like our fairy godmother during our magical day. She captured our unique love story perfectly and the way she structured our ceremony held everyone's attention, which is sometimes hard to do during wedding ceremonies. She was fun and affordable and really easy to work with. I highly recommend Wonder Weddings to add some sparkle to your day!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Heather, what a lovely and perfect reference; Fairy God Mother, because I felt as if I were watching a fairy tale unfold with you as the Princess and Dustin as the Prince. IT was truly magical for everyone involved! Thank you.

Reverend Davis was the perfect choice for our wedding. She wrote and performed a lovely ceremony, but what I really appreciated was how quickly she responded to emails and how accommodating she was.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much. It is a joy and a blessing to know we have made our couples happy.

Reverend Judi was so great! She helped make our wedding ceremony very special. She was the perfect combination of warm, funny, and professional. We had a small wedding in the park, and she was happy to accommodate our vision of the event, including our request to have our little Yorkshire terrier in our ceremony :). I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you for including me in the joy of your sweet day and especially all the puppy kisses. Best of everything to you both!

Rev. Judi was our officiant at our wedding and also helped us plan the entire ceremony. She was amazing. She provided us everything we needed to put the ceremony together and was very open to customizing her service to reflect us as a couple. Rev. Judi was very professional and helped our ceremony go smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend her!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Wonder Weddings's reply:

Thank you Brooke. It was an honor and my pleasure. Bless!