Moonstone: Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies Reviews

26 | Saint Louis, MO

26 Reviews for Moonstone: Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies

• Carla

Carla · Getting married on 09/12/2021

Yes, Terri made our day! Hire her :-)

Terri exceeded our expectations! Not only did she provide start-to-finish assistance with the ceremony's details, she even acted as an ad hoc Day Of coordinator, guiding the guests to the reception while photos were being taken, coordinating with the photographer for the toasts, etc etc.
    Terri's fun-loving and sincere personality really shine through ... she is definitely not a boring officiant. She customizes the ceremony to make it memorable, touching, and full of love. Just what we all need right now!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Madison

Madison Cummings · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Absolutely Incredible!

Terri is absolutely wonderful! Terri is so bubbly, outgoing, and made our whole wedding experience incredible. My husband, Dillon, and I were supposed to have a big wedding on March 21st, 2020. Due to the corona virus we had to postpone our big wedding day back. We decided to go ahead and get married with just our parents by our side. Terri was so accommodating and understanding. She married Dillon and I in the most special and intimate way and helped make us so happy on our wedding day. She was always so on top of things and always made sure we were being safe during this scary corona virus time. Terri is wonderful and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Yosef

Carla Nieman · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Perfect wedding!

Terri was amazing and exceeded all the expectations. We immediately felt as if she was part of the family. Terri’s sense of humor and experience is so helpful.
    Terri gathered information from the family and friends and made the process so very meaningful and easy and stress-free on the other hand. All the guests expressed their delight on how special the ceremony was.
    Terri also spent time to make sure that our marriage is lasting.
    Definitely recommended!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Devine · Getting married on 04/07/2021

A Dream Come True

Terri was absolutely fantastic! Our ceremony was so meaningful and personalized. She even went out of her way to contact our loved ones and include their words about us in the ceremony. After the wedding, I received so many compliments on what a great job she did and how wonderful the ceremony was. Leading up to the big day, we truly enjoyed our meetings with Terri. She is so funny, laid back, and easy to talk to. She provided us with not only ideas and advice for our wedding but advice as a couple as well. I cannot recommend Terri enough and am truly grateful to her for everything she did to make our day so special!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Pamela

Pamela Johnson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The Wedding Ceremony of Our Dreams

Terri with Moonstone Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies made our wedding ceremony more incredible than we could have ever imagined!

It was very important to both of us that we have a personal and individualized wedding ceremony. Terri went above and beyond to make that happen. She met with us multiple times before the ceremony, interviewed several of our close family and friends to get to know us better, and had us answer questions about each other which she revealed during our ceremony. Terri also had us read the Five Love Languages to figure out what each of our love languages was. Then, we all met to talk about what we learned about each other and how we would show express our love long after the wedding was over. It has made a positive impact on our relationship already, and we only have Terri to thank for that.

Almost every person whom we spoke to at our wedding said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to and that they cried during the reading of our vows which we wrote for each other.

I highly recommend Terri and Moonstone Meaningful Marriage Ceremonies for your wedding! She will exceed every one of your expectations and is a wonderful person to spend time with as well!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Michael

Michael Mc · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Beautiful, unique experience that fit so well

My wife & I would be remiss if w didn't that Terri for the wonderful ceremony that you created for Tori and Dylan, you created an unique experience that fit them perfectly…thank you so much for all the hard work you did to make it a smashing success! The attention to detail made the difference!
    Regards,
    Mike & Terry

Sent on 11/24/2019

E E · Getting married on 11/11/2020

BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY: thoughtfully prepared & attentive to detail

We decided to work with Moonstone Meaningful Ceremonies to officiate our wedding because of the communal, warm and personal approach that Terri takes in preparing ceremony content. The incorporation of love languages and collection of comments from us, our family, and friends made the ceremony very individualized and sentimental. Terri thoughtfully incorporated a few additional aspects that were important to us (a reading, communal vows, and unity candle lighting). We met with both Terri and Jackie (who preformed our ceremony) to get to know one another and organize the content for the ceremony - by the time our wedding came, my husband and I felt like we were nearly family. We recommend working with them!!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Scott Berkel · Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic!

Terri was great! She gave me and my now wife a fantastic, personalized experience that we will never forget! I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Robert Armstrong · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly recommend!!!

I cannot day enough great things about Terri! She made our day so special. She puts tons of thought behind bringing two people together and how it’s perceived by the couple and their guests. I was blown away and highly recommend Terri!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Jenni

Jenni Knaeble · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing! Made our wedding so meaningful!

Terri is amazing!!! Spent so much time and put so much heart into our ceremony. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. My new husband has never shed a tear as an adult and Terri put so much sentimental heartwarming items into our personalized ceremony even he couldn’t hold back the tears! We’re so pleased to have Terri officiant our wedding! Greatest decision ever!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • O

Olivia Butler · Married on 02/12/2020

Terri is amazing and will you make you feel so comfortable!

Terri was our officiant in our wedding last weekend and did an amazing job! We met with her a total of three times and after our first get together, my husband I truly felt like we had just had breakfast with an old friend. She made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process of getting to know us and she even got to know our families and friends pretty well which felt pretty special. She is very friendly and caring and we received so many compliments after our ceremony. We will miss talking to her on a regular basis.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Justin

Justin Klocke · Married on 02/09/2020

Terri is amazing!

Terri was a wonderful officiant. Terri was super supportive of what Kelsey and I asked for, and she always offered excellent advice when we were stuck on something. Terri's ceremony was incredible. She was full on detail and uniqueness. I couldn't imagine any other person marrying me and my wife.

Anna Callahan · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazingly Personalized

Terri was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was so incredibly personalized. She went out of her way to really get to know us by having us read and discuss The Five Love Languages, asking us deep questions, and reaching out to our friends and family. She made the ceremony everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2019

Terri is the best!!

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Terri is! The first time my husband and I met her we just knew she was the perfect match for us. She made our ceremony SO special and personalized. Our goal was for it to really reflect the love we have for each other and she accomplished that and so much more! Everyone raved about our ceremony and so many said it was the best wedding ceremony they had been to because it was so “us”. Many guests asked if Terri was a family friend because of how my husband and I interacted with her! Terri, thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply the best

Terri is the absolute BEST! From our initial meeting with her, multiple meetings talking about Justin and I's story and our love languages, the rehearsal dinner coordination, to the personalized ceremony and blessing at the reception. Every step of the way Terri is couple-focused and ensures your love story and loved ones are incorporated in all aspects.

She helps and guides you through developing a personalized ceremony that is so special and meaningful to each couple that you'll never forget. We got so many compliments afterwards on how beautiful and personalized our ceremony was!

We love Terri and she was such a fun, spirited, and energetic person to be around, you just NEED her a part of your wedding day events!

• Emily

Emily Baumann · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST part of our wedding!

There are no words to adequately express how glad my husband and I are that we chose Terri to be our officiant. Working with her was a dream come true and I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without her. The entire experience was the absolute best out of all the people/companies we hired. After our initial meeting with Terri we felt like we had known her for years. We knew we just had to have her officiate our wedding! In the months leading up to our wedding, Terri kept in touch and promptly answered our questions. We loved the way she personalized our ceremony by asking us questions about each other and also by talking to our family and friends. We also appreciated that she had us read "The 5 Love Languages", which helped us reach a better understanding of eachother and provided us each with insight into our own hearts. Terri kept us organized during the rehearsal dinner and calm during the wedding. The ceremony overall was a complete surprise as we hadn't heard a word of it in advance. It was perfect. Personal, meaningful, emotional, funny... everything we could have hoped for. We got so many compliments from our guests on the ceremony. Terri, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for going above and beyond in every step. You are so genuine and kind. Your passion shines through in everything you do! We appreciate you so much and are so thankful to have shared our day with you!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Alex Follmer · Married on 06/22/2019

Terri is amazing!

Terri did an amazing job with our ceremony. The entire process was fun, easy, & super personable. I loved the book she had us read. She reached out to our family members to incorporate what they had to say about us into the ceremony, even the ones that refused to respond. She did a great job putting on the rehearsal & the actual ceremony itself was incredible. I had soooo many people compliment the ceremony & say it was the best one they had ever seen. Terri did an amazing job & would recommend her to everyone. To top it off she’s very fun to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kai Dadian · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, intimate, fun very comfortable

Terri was great! She worked with me and my wife and delivered a beautiful ceremony on our wedding day that had people in tears (happy tears!) she was very professional and really cared about delivering an amazing ceremony on what is to be one of the most important days in a couples life.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/31/2019

The BEST choice. Period.

Terri was the absolute BEST choice for my daughters wedding! She kept everyone on schedule, made sure we all knew what we were to do from the first time she contacted my daughter through the end of the ceremony. She is small, but mighty, and makes this process one to remember. The thing I loved the most, however, was the preparation she gave my daughter and her husband throughout the months leading up to the wedding. Terri does not just show up, rattle off a 15 minute "i do/i do" ceremony, collect her check, and leave. She really works with a couple to ensure that they are compatible and know their strengths and weaknesses. Based on their work with the 5 Love Languages, she helps them understand themselves and each other, as well as how to be a good spouse to their partner. The tools she gave them will help them maintain a strong and healthy marriage. My daughter and her husband are young and moving across the country, so this was so very important to us as parents. Then the ceremony: WOW! Again, this is not cookie-cutter stuff! Coming from a traditional religious background, I wasn't sure how this would go. Worry not! Terri makes this so special and personal to all, as she shares her experience with the couple as well as input from close friends and family. We knew how they felt about each other and they knew how much we loved them. From start to finish, she was an integral part of our lives. Her charisma and devotion to what she does is apparent in every part of the process. She truly goes above and beyond what is expected. She also becomes someone you trust and, for us personally, would love to call a friend. I can not imagine having done this without her! Thank you, Terri for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2019

So fun and personal!

From the second I read about Terri on her website, I knew she was the perfect officiant for us. She incorporates family and loved ones into the ceremony and makes you laugh and cry at the same time! Terri was wonderful to work with and my husband and I loved the meetings we had with her. The advice and knowledge we received from her will stay with us our entire lives. I could not recommend Terri more!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Kibby · Married on 03/30/2019

Uniquely personal!

From the beginning Terri was exactly what my husband and I needed for our wedding, but it was not until after our ceremony that we realized how truly special our time with Terri was. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony sometime special that we would remember forever. It was personal, thoughtful, sweet, with a touch of humor (thanks to our friends and family). Terri included all of the important people in our lives and drew on so many of our loving relationships to create the perfect ceremony. All we heard from our friends and family in the days following the wedding was just how great the ceremony was and how personal it was to our relationship. We were planning a wedding from 800 miles away, but that was no hindrance to Terri. She accommodated us around every corner, even meeting us at the airport for some last minute details! We loved Terri and you will too!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Kathy Irvin · Married on 03/11/2019

Wedding review

This wedding took place on September 14, 2019 and it was absolutely beautiful. I loved how the Officiant, Terri Williams. It was apparent that she knew the couple and spent time with them and their families/friends. Next year we are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and we are considering hiring Terri. The bride and groom were so happy and it came through the ceremony. Thanks for asking!

Garth Collins · Married on 02/21/2019

Personalized, Thoughtful, Thorough, Expressive - Simply Fantastic!

Terri is an outstanding officiant! From initial meeting to follow up meetings to writing and producing the ceremony, Terri goes the extra mile to make it YOUR WEDDING, not some "cookie cutter" wedding. Other officiants we interviewed were like "here, fill this out".... Terri wanted to get to know us. And what we had to say wasn't good enough for her, she reached out to at least a half dozen people for each of us to get that background information required to really put together a ceremony like no other. Terri is a gem!
    Partner with Terri and you will be impressed, your guests will be impressed, and your day will be extra special.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/23/2018

Terri was definitely one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Almost everyone said our ceremony was the best they had ever been to. They couldn't believe how personalized it was. Terri was so helpful throughout all of it.... from beginning to end. She came to the ceremony early to make sure everything was set up correctly and made sure everything went smoothly. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Truly one of a kind.

I had the pleasure of watching Terri officiate my sisters wedding in May. It was so truly unique. She reached out to me with questions and incorporated my answers into her ceremony. It was extremely emotional and there wasn't a dry eye at the ceremony. I would recommend Terri to absolutely anyone looking for a unique and memorable ceremony.

Sent on 12/16/2018