PDQ Weddings

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website

$150 Typical Price

PDQ Weddings is a wedding officiating service based in Saint Louis, Missouri. A highly accommodating, experienced professional, this officiant works closely with each client to create a personalized experience. From elegant occasions with all your friends to a private elopement in the woods, this professional is happy to cater to you.

PDQ Weddings offers a range of officiating services, letting you choose the experience that best suits your needs. They are happy to meet you before the big day, allowing them to create a more in-depth schedule for your special ceremony. If you are in need of a venue, they can also offer a small private pavilion for you to share your vows. Additionally, this officiant is happy to travel further afield depending on availability.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MO

What languages do you speak?

English

Stella R. Married on 04/22/2022

Best Officiant!

We are so lucky to have found Piper as our officiant. She is very accomodating and has made sure to tailor the ceremonial vows to our needs and liking. So grateful to have picked a wonderful woman as our officiant. Her services are highly recommended!
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 12/04/2021

Awesome officiant- highly recommend

Piper was the PERFECT choice to have as our officiant!! She was incredibly helpful in outlining our ceremony and married us exactly the way we wanted!! She was extremely prompt with our wedding license as well. Again, definitely recommend!! Thank you Piper!
    Michele V. Married on 08/20/2021

Piper was terrific in every way.

Piper was terrific in every way. She provided guidance and suggestions which helped me plan. Her personality made everyone comfortable and made me feel as if a good friend was our officiant. Can’t say enough good things about Piper.

PDQ Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Michele! It was great being a part of your special day. I also appreciated you inviting me to dinner. It was so nice to get to know you both even better.

Pricing

Team

Piper Cason
Piper Cason
Owner

I'm the wife of a great man and mother of a wonderful 15-year-old daughter. I am an IT person during the day and a jewelry designer at night.

I have always wanted to help out couples with wedding plans and thought it would a perfect time to help people during this crisis. Right away I was able to marry two couples and really enjoyed it. Contact me and let's plan your amazing day.

Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO, 63146
Location of (PDQ Weddings)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding