Favorite

Profile Picture
Janice
1 Review
10/13/2013

Amazing photographer. She became one of the family!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Charleston, Myrtle Beach & Surrounding Areas, SC 29588
BLOG

Capturing Life as it Happens!

"If I could tell a story in words . . . I wouldn't need a camera."
                                                     ~~ Lewis Hine

Hi!

Welcome to Carolina Studios!  My name is Gillian Reinhardt and I am the Artist, Owner, and Mastermind behind all you see on this website.

My art is my voice, a ... read more

"If I could tell a story in words . . . I wouldn't need a camera."
                                                     ~~ Lewis Hine

Hi!

My art is my voice, a piece of me.  I have to pinch myself daily because I get invited to peoples weddings not just to witness this beautiful event but to record it and tell the love story of 2 people for them to cherish for the rest of their lives.  I just love what I do!

I consider myself not just a photographer but a storyteller.  My job is not to take photographs of people but to tell their story.  I want you to look back at your photographs and see not just what was but to remember the story behind the captured moment.  I focus on expressions, emotions, and relationships because those are the items that trigger our memories.

My inspiration is my family.  I could not have gotten luckier than when I met my fabulous husband Joe.  We have a 8 year old princess named Alexis, and our 2 year old Queen (for those that know her, yes, she is the Queen) Sophia.  Our dog Jeter rounds out this crazy crew.  They challenge me every day and I can't imagine my life without them or any less hectic :)

I hope you enjoy my website but if you’re looking for that human touch, please give me a call.  I would LOVE to get a cup of coffee and sit and chat.

Enjoy!