Carden's Film

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Carden's Film offers something no one else does in my area (central pa). True cinematography. Most people around me offer videography which is great for recording the day but I wanted something more like something you would find in larger cities like philadelphia and nyc. Luckily after tireless searching I found them. I am so happy with the fact I went over the budget for this. My short film preview was amazing. It made everyone cry and it is truly a work of art. It is not the run of the mill video where there is music going and clips thrown in. It is an actual film with a story - amazing. Spend the money, you will be happy you did.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
1307 Park Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701
BLOG

Who we are - We are a documentary style cinematography studio specializing in one of a kind wedding films. As a husband and wife team, we understand how important the fleeting moments of your wedding day are and how important they are to look back on.  We create a cinematic creation from your wedding events.

When we are your ... read more

When we are your cinematographers we capture the small moments, the big moments, all so we can tell your story, in motion.
Capturing the essence of you and your new spouse is such an amazing experience for us.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s