K. E. Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Most Popular Price

Based in Dallas, Pennsylvania, K.E. Photography is a service that chronicles weddings for happy couples. Owner Kaitlyn Evans has loved the art of photography since she was a young girl, and graduated from Marywood University with a degree in photography. She cherishes the connections she makes with couples as she documents such an important day in their lives. This professional is passionate about learning your unique love story and capturing it for years to come.

K.E. Photography blends classic posed portraits and images with more candid, natural photos. By doing this, Kaitlyn hopes to capture the highlights of your milestone, as well as chronicling any in-between moments you may have missed. She is happy to start documenting your love story with an engagement session and also offers three plans for wedding-day photography. The most comprehensive package offers eight hours of coverage, fully edited digital files, and a selection of high-resolution prints.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Penny D. Getting married on 09/16/2022

Last Minute Save

Needed a photographer last minute and on a limited budget. Send out a bunch of emails and after several disappointing no’s got the sweetest “yes” email from Kaitlyn. We had a phone consultant so she could here our love story and what we wanted for our special day. She didn’t disappoint and created a way to seamlessly photograph our special day without us missing anything. Thank you 💕
    Schryll K. Married on 09/29/2021

Incredibly Talented Photographer

Kaitlyn was very pleasant to work with from the get-go. She is very responsive to any questions I had, and she offers reasonable price. I have nothing but great things to say about her. Her work alone will speak for itself, our wedding album came out absolutely beautiful! I'd recommend her to anyone I know. Thank you again Kaitlyn!
    Amanda K. Married on 09/25/2021

Sweet Fun Professional

She is the best for the job. I loved every single photo from start to finish. I love the editing and she captured everything perfectly! She caught all the best little moments!!! So thankful she did my wedding!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Olivia & Dean
    15 photos · 10/17/2020

Team

Kaitlyn Evans
Kaitlyn Evans
Photographer

Hi there! My name is Kaitlyn. I am a wedding & portrait photographer based out of Northeast Pennsylvania. I graduated from Marywood University with a BFA in Photography. I love what I do because of all the clients I get to meet and connect with. Listening to the stories about where they grew up, how they got together, when she said yes, it is all so interesting to me. Having the opportunity to get to know my clients and have the honor of being a part of their special day is amazing. I use my skills to create and capture beautiful images for my clients to remember. What more could I ask for?

Dallas Dallas, PA, 18612
Location of (K. E. Photography)

K. E. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does K. E. Photography include in the starting price?

K. E. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography services does K. E. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

K. E. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does K. E. Photography offer?

K. E. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does K. E. Photography offer?

K. E. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does K. E. Photography offer for wedding events?

K. E. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend K. E. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

K. E. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding