1307 Park Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Cardens Photography

Carden’s Photography & Film captures is a photography and videography studio capturing honest couples in who are deeply love. We are laid back and like to capture your wedding as beautifully and as emotional as the day is happening before us.

Follow Cardens Photography on

Photos 26 Photos
Real Weddings 126 Photos

56 Reviews for Cardens Photography

• User3197463

Our wedding is next year (I had to lie about the date so I could post this) but we just did the engagement shoot with the photographers and we couldn't have been happier! They are without a doubt the best photographers to work with and they know exactly how to get a great shot! We have only seen five photos from the engagement shoot & we are already in love with them. I cannot wait to see the rest I know they will be equally as beautiful.

Carden's were super flexible with pricing and packages. We told them our budget and they worked with us to get EXACTLY what we wanted. I was honestly shocked at how nice and how willing to work with us they were, most photographers have a set package that you cannot change. They also worked out an awesome payment plan with us which is very helpful for any bride, especially when you are starting to book wedding halls, DJs, and buy dresses that require a large down payment.

I have already recommended the Carden's to one of my friends who is getting married next summer & she is getting ready to book them. I recommend the Carden's to anyone who is getting married! They take flawless photos that capture how happy the couples are. I looked at a lot of photographers & I felt like they took nice pictures but that I could take those exact same pictures with just a really nice camera. A lot of pictures were just the couples sitting and smiling at the camera like they were getting their yearbook picture taken. The Carden's are very different, they don't just have you sit and smile at the camera, they make sure the pictures are very natural & create pictures that look like they came from a magazine. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the way everything went! I am looking forward to my wedding day for even more fabulous pictures!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Gina Telymonde · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A True Artist

When we considered our wedding day, I knew the output of the photos were important, but until it happened, I didn't realize how important it was to have someone as professional, fun, and flexible as Tim. We first met Tim at our engagement shoot and we immediately knew we picked the right vendor. He drove to Center City Philadelphia for us, was on time, and was super friendly. He walked around the area with us to find the perfect spot - and had such an eye for charming backgrounds. We were floored when we got the photos back! Our wedding day was super windy, and again, we didn't have much direction on where we wanted the photos. Tim found great, urban spots, and directed us the whole way. During our reception and ceremony, it was like he and his assistant weren't even there, while they just blended right in as they captured the perfect shots. We even got our photos back way quicker than we thought we would! Tim was patient and thoughtful, and we couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Araujo · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Happy we chose them!

I’m in love with our court wedding pictures!!! Virginia did a phenomenal job and she was super friendly and professional too! We are so thankful we chose Cardens for our special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cardens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3180
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Emily Kane Photography Wedding Photographers

Tim and Virginia are amazing photographers! Their images are captivating and so elegant. When we are already booked to photograph a wedding, we always recommend Carden's Photography!

• Tanya's Wedding Dresses

GREAT photographers!!!! Very personable and professional.

• The Details Matter Wedding Florists

Virginia and Tim are incredibly talented. After admiring their work, enjoying our professional interactions, and hearing rave reviews from our clients for many years, it is no surprise that we selected them to photograph our own wedding.

• 1307 Park Avenue Williamsport, 17701 See on map
    Location of (Cardens Photography)