Deepwell Photo

Chicago, IL View map
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

I love people, their stories, and their unique nature. My aim is to capture the authenticity of your celebration and preserve it for you and your family. I'm a veteran wedding photographer. I've worked at hundreds of weddings and still have a huge passion for creating images that are timeless, beautiful, and honest. I really enjoy creating the space for my couples/clients to be relaxed, present, and who they are and then using my skills to capture those fleeting feelings.

My past clients have loved the way I've helped them to feel present, safe, and relaxed in front of the camera. Portrait sessions with me are usually unexpectedly lovely and meaningful, and the journalistic coverage I provide of the entire day is rich, unique, artful, and timeless.

I take a limited number of weddings each year so that I can put my all into each and every one of them, and maintain time to be the primary care taker for my two young daughters, Flora and Della. I've never had a client regret the investment they made with me, and I've gotten lots of compliments years later from my past clients about how well the editing and content of my images hold up over time.

I look forward to hearing more about your plans to celebrate your union and I sincerely wish you all the best in your new lives together! Thanks for considering Deepwell Photo.

*Deepwell Photo was formerly known as Couple of Dudes Photography*

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Bridget
    Bridget Married on 08/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So thrilled with our photos!

I knew I wanted to work with Joe immediately after speaking with him. He has such a calm and relaxed presence and clearly knows his stuff. I was relieved to find someone I trusted immediately and knew would be a good fit. He is a great communicator and made the whole process a breeze. His photos capture the emotion of the day so well and are uniquely composed. I love all of our photos so much - they are unique and authentic and capture the spirit and love of the day so well. We have some amazing candid shots of my family that I'll cherish forever. I can't recommend him enough and am so glad we were able to work together.
    Della W. Married on 02/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DeepWell Does Very Well!!!

Joe was totally amazing. He's such an easy person to be around. Throughout the booking process, he had great patience and respect for us, quick responses, and great ideas. We could tell right away that he is a total pro and confident in his skills.

During our wedding, he was awesome. Very calm and relaxed in a way that helped us feel so at ease and present in our day, knowing we had made the right choice of photographer to document our wedding in a beautiful and authentic way. He kept offering to help us with all the things throughout the day and seemed to know just when to add direction and help us feel our best in front of the camera.

When it came time to review the images, we were absolutely blown away! They were so beautiful, raw, and full of emotion. I can't believe these are the images he created from our wedding! I was there and it never looked this beautiful. To know that we have such incredible memories to turn back to for the rest of our lives is just so wonderful!

I can't wait to work with Joe again once we start having kids and growing our family. I just know that his vision of the small moments will be the perfect way to remember those early years!!!

Thank you so much for pouring your heart into our wedding Joe!!!
    Sarah Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Couple of Dudes!

We used Couple of Dudes for our engagement and wedding photos, and both were wonderful! We really enjoyed working with Julian, who's so down to earth and makes you laugh throughout stressful moments. In addition, Kevin was great and made us feel relaxed as well. They understood what vibe we were going for with our photos and help brought that to life. Highly recommend them for all future wedding couples!
  • illustration stars

36 photos 路 08/10/2019
  • Jeana & Gus
    56 photos 路 08/10/2019

Crested Hen Farms Crested Hen Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Wonderful photographers. High highly recommend their services. I hope they do many more weddings at my venue!

Maple Shade 1785 Maple Shade 1785 Barn & Farm Weddings

Love the perspective of Couple of Dudes Photography. Professionals that don't get in the way of the day yet capture every detail beautifully. Stunning pictures and exceptional vision. A pleasure to work with and recommend.

• Amor in Motion
    4.9 out of 5 rating , 146 Reviews
    路 Wedding Videographers

333 N Oakley Blvd #308 Chicago, IL, 60612

Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Inquiries can be directed to emily@coupleofdudes.com We hope to hear from you!
Location of (Deepwell Photo)

Deepwell Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Deepwell Photo include in the starting price?

Deepwell Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Deepwell Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Deepwell Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Deepwell Photo offer?

Deepwell Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Deepwell Photo offer?

Deepwell Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Deepwell Photo offer for wedding events?

Deepwell Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Deepwell Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Deepwell Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding