Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned with weddings
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2022

Being your wedding photographer goes far beyond taking your wedding pictures. It's about creating an amazing experience not only on your wedding day, but throughout the entire planning process. It is my job to create a space that allows you to feel comfortable and at ease. Whether it's carrying your bouquet, giving you the bobby pins from my hair (true story!) or helping you create the perfect timeline, just know I am always here for you!

Your engagement and wedding images should exemplify who you are as a couple by being both playful and romantic. Creating an atmosphere that allows you to feel comfortable and beautiful while enjoying each moment is so important to me. These are more than just images, these are moments.

Just know that I really, really get it...I have been where you are as a bride and I know every ounce of insecurities that come with standing in front of a camera.

I know your instagram feed is filled with "picture perfect" images, and I know that you want to treasure your images forever, but you can only do that if you love the way you look in them.

The truth is-you are worthy & fully capable of receiving a gallery full of beautiful images that you absolutely love!

I promise you that every single bride has felt that same fear and insecurity, including myself- you aren't alone. Not only do you deserve photos that preserve your love story but a photographer who is constantly reminding you just how worthy and beautiful you are!

I know how you feel, I'm rooting for you and I'm here to tell you exactly what you deserve on your wedding day to feel so beautiful, so cherishes and so empowered to take your dream wedding photo!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints

100% Recommended by couples

J
Jenna N. Sent on 10/24/2023

AMAZING! Will use again!

Becca did both my engagement and wedding photos and has gone above and beyond in every way. She traveled out to Philly to take photos for my engagement shoot and we walked around the city during a heat wave while she patiently took photos in all our favorite spots. During my wedding, she not only took photos that went with my moody romantic theme, but made sure to grab my husband and I appetizers that we otherwise would have missed out on, brought me my nightly medication on time, and if I needed something she ran and grabbed it. I felt like I had an extra bridesmaid on hand that also takes amazing photos! I will be using Becca for any photo shoots moving forward.
J
Jenna O. Sent on 08/07/2023

Highly Recommend

Couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos! Every request was meant and Becca was more than accommodating. She also made the experience fun and memorable.
R
Rachel G. Sent on 11/09/2023

An absolute pleasure!

Working with Becca was an absolute pleasure! We first got to know her at our engagement photo session and felt immediately comfortable and connected with her. While we had an outdoor wedding, planned it unfortunately rained. Becca was able to immediately adapt to the situation by suggesting alternative photo locations, providing us with umbrellas, and overall turning an initial disappointment into beautiful photos. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Becca and would work with her again!
illustration stars

Team

Becca
Becca
Owner/Lead Photographer

Let me introduce myself - I’m Becca, the girl capturing your shots, and the memories as you are making them! My goal is to capture all the little details to the genuine laughs and happiness! The day of your wedding is finally here and my job is to see all your special moments the way you see them! This way you can look back on those photos you for years to come and remember them perfectly. It is your big day! and I will help you in anyway I can!

Becca Elizabeth Photography frequently asked questions

Becca Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Save the Date
Becca Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
Becca Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
Becca Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Becca Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date
Becca Elizabeth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Becca Elizabeth Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours