4970 Arville st
Las Vegas, NV 89118 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, Premium Liquor, Rail Li...
About Us

Looking for that special touch? Look no further! Canna Lily Catering is among the best caterers Las Vegas has to offer.

Canna Lily is a full service catering and event planning company, creating custom menus to fit each client’s unique taste and budget. Our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, while offering professional and friendly catering services at affordable rates. Our fresh vibrant presentation embraces the flavors of the world’s cuisines, impressing even the most discriminating palates. We take all diets into account when suggesting menus to our clients. Vegetarian, vegan, GF and old fashioned comfort foods with modern twist, to name a few.

Whether you’re planning a classic wedding menu with a plated dinner, an event that requires expertise in executing the event under the skies,  a tasteful, budget minded buffet, or a cocktail party in a private home, Canna Lily Catering willll help you create a menu to reflect your own unique style and budget.

With at least 1000 weddings under our belt, allow your guests to become our guests.

We realize the importance of your specail day and our hope is that you’ll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations. Call our event coordinator today for a consultation.

(702) 418-5881

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We spoke to six caterers before choosing Canna Lily Catering for our backyard wedding. Our wedding consisted of 210 guests, we provided passed hors d'oeuvre, an open bar, (Canna Lilly provided the bar and staff, we provided the beer and wine) and a massive buffet of delicious food. Canna Lily was not the least expensive and not the most expensive. They were however, the most proactive and reliable company we spoke to. It was obvious they had experience but also a great work ethic and a sense to get the job done perfectly. We had a tasting with the owners Koby and Cindy at there home and the food was amazing! We remained in contact with them for several months before the wedding. I would call Cindy for everything from what to rent, what to buy, if we should provide soda, how much liquor we needed per person, bathroom rentals.... I went to her for downright everything! She was always extremely helpful and happy to help! I met or spoke with Cindy or Koby almost every day the week before our wedding. I was convinced there was no way we could pull off such a grand event in our backyard... they consistently and politely told me not to worry, they would handle it. Boy were they right! The day of my wedding everything went perfectly. Their staff was amazing. My Husband and I are vegetarians, there staff consistently approached us with only veggie hors d'oeuvre's and checked on us often to see if we needed anything during the reception. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was and went back for seconds and thirds. Only once I saw Koby during my wedding, only for him to say hello and see if I needed anything, other than that... nothing... which I appreciated! I didn't want to spend my wedding day dealing with issues and answering questions! Koby and his staff created such a perfect environment I forgot I was in my backyard and not a first class restaurant! Their staff left my house nearly spotless Thank you Cana Lilly.

Canna Lily Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your experiences about our catering services for future clients. I appreciate the time and effort you took to put it so eloquently! I hope you are guys are doing great and enjoying newlywed life together!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Catering
Canna Lily Catering is a wedding caterer and event planner from Las Vegas. We service weddings througout the local area, including radius withing 1 hour of Vegas, Pahrump, and Valley of Fire. Canna Lily Catering is a professional wedding caterer and event planner that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in creative, custom wedding menus, budget minded events, same sex weddings, vegetarian and vegan chef inspried cusine.
702-418-5881
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire