Favorite

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Canna Lily Catering did the hors d' oeuvre and cupcakes at our wedding. They went above and beyond by adding a fruit and cheese tray. They served my guest and was extremely professional. My guests have not stopped talking about how good the food was and how pleasant staff was. From the time that I first called and talked to Cindy till the week after the event it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. Koby and Cindy really made our wedding day more special than what it would have already been. They have a way of putting your mind at ease during what is normally a stressful time of planning to make sure everything is perfect. I would recommend Cana Lily Catering to everyone or anyone in need of a caterer. I also work for the Housing Authority and they did an annual event last year which is still being complimented on. I cannot thank Cindy and Koby enough. I wish there was something I could do for you in return. You two are the best.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4970 Arville st, Las Vegas, NV 89118

Looking for that special touch? Look no further! Canna Lily Catering is among the best caterers Las Vegas has to offer.

Canna Lily is a full service catering and event planning company, creating custom menus to fit each client’s unique taste and budget. Our goal is to ensure the complete satisfaction of every customer, while offering professional and friendly catering services at affordable rates. Our fresh vibrant presentation embraces the flavors of the world’s cuisines, impressing even the most discriminating palates. We take all diets into account when suggesting menus to our clients. Vegetarian, vegan, GF and old fashioned comfort foods with modern twist, to name a few.

Whether you’re planning a classic wedding menu with a plated dinner, an event that requires expertise in executing the event under the skies,  a tasteful, budget minded buffet, or a cocktail party in a private home, Canna Lily Catering willll help you create a menu to reflect your own unique style and budget.

With at least 1000 weddings under our belt, allow your guests to become our guests.

We realize the importance of your specail day and our hope is that you’ll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations. Call our event coordinator today for a consultation.

(702) 418-5881