Brea Florist

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Can't say how happy I was with my wedding flowers. Brea Florist did a awesome job. Very helpful and added the extra touches to my bouquet that I wanted. I brought in crystal and she added them to my bouquet to make it even more beautiful. A big thanks to Mary Jo and everyone she has working for her.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
341 S Brea Blvd, Brea, CA 92821

Wedding Packages $395 $695 $995

Award Winning Florist

Brea Florist has been serving Orange County since 1950. We can work with any budget . Let us make your wedding day special.

Contact Us Today for Your FREE Consultation !

Call us direct at

714-529-2747

www.breaflorist .net

maryjobreaflorist@att.net

COMPLETE WEDDING PACKAGES $395 $695 $995

SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK RED BOX AT

BOTTOM OF WEBSITE PAGE TO ACCESS.

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Accommodating and personable staff, beautiful arrangements, fantastic wedding packages. We work on two bridal shoots with Brea Florist, and adored how their bouquets photographed.
Brea Florist is a wedding Florist from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County , Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County. Brea Florist is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in Wedding Flowers Wedding Events Wedding Florist Bridal Bouquets Corsages Centerpieces Boutonnieres